It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of a Dog Gone Rogue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

joeyv23
Kdog, you most definitely have a way about painting a scene with words that makes it easy to see what you are seeing. You're very descriptive and there's a natural sort of flow that you've got going that I like. Ever thought about romance novels? Hell, I'm willing to bet a book full of short blasts like these would sell no problem! Or if you wanna do a full story, do that! Either way, you have a talent and it's good to see that you're putting it to use and flexing the brain/heart machine combo

Thank you,Joey. That means alot to me.

Peace,brother

Kev

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Taking a timeout,we lay beneath the stars and the heavens.
Such a gorgeous night out,watching the moonlight clouds pass by as they seem to devour stars and spit them back out.
Taking your hand in mine,I can do nothing but stare at your beauty and smile.
The happiness in my heart is overflowing and spreading.
I see it in you,the joy you feel.
Tonight we enjoy this night because tomorrow will be another day.
Another challenge to conquer together.
It can only be done with our love and determination.
With that,together,we will conquer the world,my love.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I don't know how I missed this thread...
Wowzers kdog ...I can truly feel all the emotions you put behind all the writing in this thread.
It's beautiful. You have a real nice talent for writing. I hope it continues.

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you,Nat Cat!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Running across the field,our hands holding tight to each other,we avoided another drone.
Finally reaching the big oak tree,we collapse on the ground,out of breath.

Out of danger finally,I look over to her and tell her I love her.
The fear in her face softens and the glow of love spreads across her face.
I reach over and pull her close to me.
Whispering to her,I reassure her that we will survive and conquer these beasts.
She wraps her arm around me,squeezing me intensely.
Yes,she whispers back,I know we will.
I softly grasp the back of her neck as she presses her lips against mine. The warmth of her lips spread throughout my body as she presses harder against me.
She pushes me down and lays on top of me,still kissing me.
All the events from the pass few hours suddenly disappear and I drift off into her eyes. That sparkle I see is the spark of true love.The love that fills my heart till it is overflowing.
The moment of bliss is soon over as we hear the sound of another drone drawing closer.
Lying perfectly still,our eyes to the sky,the love is replaced with fear again as our hearts race.
As it passes,I whisper to her that we have to go to they're base and destroy them .
She kisses me,and whispers back,let's do this.....

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just another one.....

After a very long walk,it was decided to rest.
More on her part than mine, But that's ok .I was ready for a break.
Stretching out on this granite boulder that has been warmed by the sun,felt good.
Feeling the heat of the sun bearing down upon me, I remove my shirt,absorbing the glorious rays.
Glancing over,I notice her staring at me.
Smiling I ask her what she is thinking.
Without hesitation,she leans over me and whispers to me" I want you"
She begins kissing me as I grab her and pull her closer to me.
Feeling the heat and passion from her body ,my head begins to swim with thoughts of love and the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Lying alone,as I look at a certain random star, I see a twinkle that is different from the rest.
Curious,I concentrate my gaze upon this star,as if it as beckoned me,drawing me in.

I start to feel this warmth from inside,growing stronger with each breath I take.
It seems to fill me with happiness and joy. Like waves,it grows stronger.

She is sending me a message,her message of love.

I feel her as if she wraps her body around me like a blanket of warmth and love.
My head begins to swirl as if her love has somehow entered my mind .

Entering a semi-dream state,I welcome her as if she is there ,my arms wrapped around this sweet angel.
Our two lost souls,meeting in an never ending embrace,finally together again.
The light that I thought was coming from a star was her light shining down on me,her love finding me through the chaos of life.
Stroking her hair,I kiss her ever so softly,feeling the warm glow of her body against mine.

Through the cosmos of time and space we have found one another again,re-igniting that fire of love that has always been there,just misplaced in time.

Together again ,my love.
Forever.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Even after "sleeping on it" I still say that it's the most beautiful thing I've ever read! You have such a wonderful talent for expressing your emotions via written word..... Keep at it! It's an incredible gift that should never be taken for granted! Bravo!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

littled16

Even after "sleeping on it" I still say that it's the most beautiful thing I've ever read! You have such a wonderful talent for expressing your emotions via written word..... Keep at it! It's an incredible gift that should never be taken for granted! Bravo!

*Blushes*

Thank you,

Peace ,
K

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I picked her up, my guitar.
Cleaned her up.
Fixed the things I have neglected.
Gave her new strings and tuned it in.
I forgot how it felt to hold her in my arms, but she was unforgiving to me.
She tore at my fingertips, letting me know that the time that was wasted at the keyboard could have been time spent with her.
She was right, the creativity she inspired in me was lost in a sea of one's and zero's.

As I learn again the notes,the frets and strings, I feel the familiar warmth of her sound.

She get's mad at me, and goes out of tune,but with the finesse of a person experienced, I guide her back and caress her, tuning it back to where it should be.
She rewards me with a sound only angels could produce.
Just let my fingers adjust and feel you........

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Tired and hungry,we lay together under the bright moonlight sky awaiting for the much anticipated eclipse of the moon.
The sign of what was to come and to prepare for it.
We were ready, but at the moment neither of us cared.
This moment was ours, and as we looked into each others eyes,I gently grab her shoulder and pull her closer to me.
As she looks back up at the moon, I steal the chance of placing my lips on her neck,taking in the fragrance of her body as I feel the softness of her neck on my lips.
As she giggles, I take hold of her earlobe in my mouth,sucking it softly.
She throws me back telling me to stop, but , in essence,she doesn't want me too.
As I roll back over on my back to see the moon,she looks at me with this gaze that is nothing but pure love.
She then rolls over on top of me and straddles me.......glazing into me eyes with this smile. That smile spreads to me and in a moment I am lost in her.
All she does is whispers to me that this is our moment together as she thrusts her lips against mine in a passion I have never seen before........
before I knew it the moon was gone, but she was still there.
And that is all that mattered.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How beautiful....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Playfully, we undress and race down towards the waters edge.
Wading through until the deep waters force us to swim, I turn back,waiting for you to join me.
Seeing you stand on the shore line, I ask myself, is she ready for this.

Finally, you wade in, the beauty that comes forth upon me shines like it has never before.
The fear that struck my heart at her hesitation has subsided and has been replaced with joy as my heart seems to leap out of my chest.
Thinking to myself, she has finally chosen me, and only me, to be with.

Watching her glide in the water sets my heart on fire.
Upon reaching me, we embrace and she tells me she is cold.
Holding her closer to me , I share the warmth of my love and heat from my body to comfort her.

We kiss.

I thousand lightening bolts shoot through my body as I feel her love and our connection.

Feeling cleansed of all of our wrongs doings in life, we make our way back to shore.
The peace and love we feel is insurmountable..

Next to our campfire, we gaze upon the ocean and the glittering light from the full moon off of the ripples from the sea.

Like diamonds, we are mesmerized by the beauty of it all.

Lying down,holding each other, we stare at the night sky, getting lost in the milky way and in our love....and we drift of into a dream of blissful peacefulness.
edit on k20201381982 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My heart aches for the true love of mine, the soul of my soul.
As she waits, as I wait, the feeling grows stronger.
One day, our souls will become one.
But until then, all we can do is dream of the future and what it holds for us.
It's destiny.Our destiny.
One day we shall dance in the Milky Way among the stars, kicking up star dust as if it was sand and plunging into the deep blue waters of eternity.
Sitting by the fire and the light of a star far from here, we will share the joy of our love.
Feeling the radiance of warmth and love,we move on to calm the cosmos from the evil that has arisen.
Love conquers all !

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ya know I've been thinking and thinking so much. Love is such a powerful feeling.
I totally agree with you.. Love does conquer all.

I'll just keep my dream alive and hope and pray that my true love will be in my arms one day and our souls will be complete.

I'm rootin for ya man. I believe we are in the same boat... Just floating barely above water, but we have a true love that we can count on to keep us afloat.

Peace to you kdog ~~~>>>

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

natalia

Ya know I've been thinking and thinking so much. Love is such a powerful feeling.
I totally agree with you.. Love does conquer all.

I'll just keep my dream alive and hope and pray that my true love will be in my arms one day and our souls will be complete.

I'm rootin for ya man. I believe we are in the same boat... Just floating barely above water, but we have a true love that we can count on to keep us afloat.

Peace to you kdog ~~~>>>

Nat Cat, it's a beautiful thing.
Took me 49 years, I think you will find yours by then.

Peace,
Kev

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Carrying my saw,walking as I hear the snow crunch beneath my feet ,my hand grips yours tightly . Following the cloud of our breathes,we are on a search.
A time of rebirth.
The time for a tradition long forgotten.
Easing our way through the forest, we stop suddenly by a sound.
A beautiful majestic elk comes within sight.
We sit motionless as we witness the beauty and strength of this beast.
In a way, it represents our love , the warmth and beauty,the strength of it in this cold world.

As he continues on, we continue on with our search. It is a search for bringing our friends and family together again in unity.
Upon entering a clearing, we see what we have been searching for. A tree of such beauty. She has survived many years out here alone, but the time has come for her to give herself to us.
As we do ,giving ourselves up for others, she comes down.
I cry as she is taken down, but not out of sadness but from happiness.
This tree is giving it's life so that others can continue theirs.
Looking around, I see her saplings and I know that her life continues on through them.

Though she is quite large, we manage to drag her from the forest,her home.
Reaching the campsite, with the help of the others, we erect her, and decorate her.
In celebration of life now and forever, we rejoice and begin life renewed.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If you haven't guessed it, I am in love so much I can't think about anything else. It consumes my life, my essence of being .
I don't post or create threads anymore because I don't care about that all anymore.
I care about my love. She owns my heart and soul.

Life goes on, you find things that fill that hole that has been empty for so long.
I truely hope that each and everyone of you find something like I have.
The completeness, the warmth and the wholeness.

Peace,
K

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I have found it, and it's the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me! I never knew what I was missing before; now that I have it I'm never letting go!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

littled16

I have found it, and it's the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me! I never knew what I was missing before; now that I have it I'm never letting go!

Please don't let it go, it's a once in a life time event.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join