It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of a Dog Gone Rogue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just something I am experimenting in,so please,be kind.

===================================================
As we are talking,I feel her hand as it rubs my arm.
I look into her eyes,seeing the beautiful soul that lies beneath.
We whisper to each other,she says,take somewhere so I can be alone with you,I answer back ,come with me.
I take her to a vacant room,and we kiss,softly and with passion.
My hand starts at her shoulder and slowly works it's way down her back.
I reach her ass and press her hard against me.
We kiss ,are tongues become entwined ,we are starting to become one.
I lay her gently on the floor..........................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

I see you across the room. But at first our eyes avert each other. Then suddenly,they lock. There is a connection that is unexplainable,but so real.
I motion towards the door as I make my exit,hoping you will follow. As I wait outside not knowing if you will come,I light a cigarette and contemplate the what if's.
Will she take heed and follow are stay with her prudish friends.
She exits and as my cigarette falls from my lips,my heart starts racing. As she walks down the stairs,I can't help but notice the beauty she exudes as if glowing.
She walks up to me,looking down and somewhat shy.Glances up towards me and smiles.My heart is pounding as I can finally stare into her eyes.
I reach out and grab her hands. I feel an energy I have never felt before.
I take her hand and guide her to the barn behind the house
We enter the barn,the the smell is warm and inviting. I find a cozy little spot,someone has left a blanket. We kneel down and sit,I grab her and kiss her.I feel the blood rushing throughout my body.She begins to sweat as I do also because of the warm humid hot air that surrounds us.Our primeval instincts take over.My hand moves up her dress as she unbuttons my shirt.Her hand caresses my chest as I pull her closer to me and grab her firm ass.As I squeeze it,she lets out a ever so slight moan. I feel myself becoming one with her.She wraps her arms around me,.....
==========================================================================
I grab her hand gently,feeling the warmth.

I feel as if her soul is draining towards me,through this connection.
The fingers,the tingling.The warmth.
It is not new,but familiar in ways that I can not explain.
We laugh at nothing,but we also question our existence,
We question this moment.
As I gently ,ever so slightly,stroke her hand in mine,
The meaning to life becomes clear
There is no meaning to life,
There is only the here and now
There is only the hope
That this will continue on forever....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

And something completely different...............................

.As I see the last glimpse of the light from our star we call the sun fall behind the hill,I hear,from behind me,a crunching noise and I turn to suddenly realize that I am not the only thing to see this.
I am not alone.
Slowly,I draw out my sword.
Before me is this massive behemoth of ugliness.
What ungodly world did this beast come from,are my thoughts.
I kneel down,ready to defend myself,when I realize this beast
is unaware of my presence.
I remain silent,but my my breathing grows heavy.
=======================================================================================

All of it is unfinished and a work in progress,so bear with me.

Peace,
Kev

edit on 8-9-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Posting so I can read and reflect on this Literary Masterpiece. He is the best!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ok,RUFF,you are full of it!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Can't wait to see where you end up going with this!
Very, very interesting....and sexy too!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I need to read more. Please. Very emotional and I can relate. Keep it going you are onto something here!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Thank you!!
You don't know how much that means to me.
I have a long ways to go.

Peace,
Kev

edit on 9-9-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you,antar.

My first real attempt at writing.

In the process molding and changing things.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Bare with,as I am not use to doing this AT ALL!!

As I see the last glimpse of the light from our star we call the sun fall behind the hill,I hear,from behind me,a crunching noise and I turn to suddenly realize that I am not
the only thing to see this.
I am not alone.
Slowly,I draw out my sword.
Before me is this massive behemoth of ugliness.
What ungodly world did this beast come from,are my thoughts.
I kneel down,ready to defend myself,when I realize this beast
is unaware of my presence.
I remain silent,but my my breathing grows heavy.

This beast senses me and looks around,my fear and anxiety increases.He is almost upon me,when from out of the bushes another beast charges.This one tackles him,they roll
over me.They continue fighting,tearing and striking one another as they roll down the hill.
I slowly rise,cautiously looking around. Placing my sword back into it's sheath,I realize the darkness is coming soon and I must return back to camp. It was foolish of me to
think I could have a moment of peace.

This world is no longer what it was,it has been over taken and we mere humans are nothing more than scavengers.But this is one scavenger that will not give up so
easily.There is this indescribable fire inside me that drives me to continue on and fight.

The others will be disappointed in me.My only job was to collect some berries and small game ,which I failed to do . Instead,I was daydreaming. Dreaming of what our future is

going to be. As I am walking into the encampment,nestle between a creek and small cave,Kaita, a small boys runs up to me. "Dog !!",as he calls my name,running as if a wild
gazelle is being chased by a lion," Did you get the gooseberries?"

I hang my head low and softly shake my head back and forth. "No" I respond." I was almost attacked by one of those beast,when another came up and attacked it"

Suddenly I feel a warm touch. I feel her hand as it rubs my arm. "Leah !!" As I turn around,my love of my life,my soulmate stands before me.
I look into her eyes,seeing the beautiful soul that lies beneath.
We whisper to each other,she says,take somewhere so I can be alone with you,I answer back ,come with me.
I take her our favorite spot,a sandy beach ,small and cozy next to the water.,and we kiss,softly and with passion.
My hand starts at her shoulder and slowly works it's way down her back.
I reach her firm,tight bottom and I press her hard against me.
We kiss ,are tongues become entwined ,we are starting to become one.

I lay her down softly in the sand,My muscles tense as I grab her ,kiss her neck ,she throws her head back and giggles."That tickles" she says. "What has my naughty hunter
been doing all day?"
My mind suddenly races back to the events that had happened,and I roll over ,letting out a big sigh.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And now,for something completely different since that sucked....And this is not gay.

Out of the background noise of the conversation,off into the distance,I hear a faint tune. I know this,as I think of it ,I become distracted from the company I am with. It draws me in deeper,the sound increasing. A smile becomes ever increasingly bigger across my face as I recognize an old friend and his style. I turn to my friends and tell them I must go over here to check this out. Their conversation continues as I wonder through the crowd of people,drawn by this sound so familiar to me.

I finally see him,he has grown much older then I remember. My old friend. Seems to me nothing has changed.The only thing different is he ,for a change ,is having more fun than me.

I work my up through the crowed of gyrating drunks. At first,as he is concentrating on entertaining the crowd,I go unnoticed.
Then,I get the second glance and hard,squinting look.
He continues on,playing as I go back and grab a beer,to return to enjoy the music.

The set finally ends,and as the band exits,I make my way over to the black curtains hiding them.

This is no special place,just cables and equipment and stagehands running around. Basically chaos,but in some kind of beautifully choreographed play.

As I make my way through this chaos,I see my friend,he is chatting with some young woman,I suppose a groupie,I don't know. Turns out later it was his daughter.

He glances up and see's me.

He smiles and advances towards me .We shake and hug. "Where in the f**k have you been" he asks. I respond" in life,man,where else".

We head back to his dressing room,drinking what ever is on hand and catching up.

We soon came to the conclusion that we both ended up where we were destined to be .

Life is good.

Peace,
K

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The sound of distant thunder,as it rumbles through the sky,alerts me to prepare the campsite . I see the clouds growing and darkening to the west of me.
Throwing a few more logs on the fire,I inhale the last bits of food that I had cooked earlier.
Hurriedly,I pick up the things that are scattered around and secure them.
The storm is approaching fast.The wind is picking up. That is when I hear a scream.Looking around ,I notice a lone female hiker that I had seen earlier in the day on the trail. Her smile and the look in her eye.
Those eyes.
A tree branch is laying across her tent.

I run over,as I hear her cursing and running about.
" What the hell am suppose to do now? " she screams.
I ask her if she is ok,and without hesitation,she screams "NO!"
Are you hurt,I ask her.
She promptly sits down on a log,putting her head down,then looking up at me,she answers back,"I'm ok,but where am I suppose to sleep now? my tent is destroyed and this freaking storm is coming!"
For a brief moment,I am lost in her eyes,but then I snap out of it and quickly assess the damage to her tent.
It is torn to shreds and the supports have snapped.

We have to act quickly,as the storm is almost upon us,the lightening is getting dangerously close.

"quick" I yell at her, " grab what you can in get into my tent! "
She looks up at me with those eyes again,but they are glaring at me now.
"Like I'm going to get into a tent with you,a stranger?"
I look at her and say," So be it,but I'm getting out of this storm"
Wondering back to my site,I look back and see her walking around,hands on her hip cursing again.
I yell back at her " The offer still stands"
In my heart,I am hoping she comes to realize that she has no other option.
I yell back" and ,by the way, my name is Kevin,so we are no longer strangers!!"
I climb into my tent,rearrange my gear and getting comfortable.
Just then there is a sound,a weak "hello?"
My heart jumps,but I hold back.
"yes,who is it?" I respond. In a joking tone of voice.
Her face peers through the tent doorway, she responds " Hi,I'm Jessica,you know,the one with the smashed tent?"
My hearts starts pounding,but I keep my composer.
" Hi,Jessica,I guess we are no longer strangers then"
She gives out a little nervous laugh as she enters the tent.
" That remains to be seen,Kevin"

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Love it!
Can't wait to hear what happens next!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some more...................

Watching the clouds pass by overhead, I turn and smile . The way the sun is shining on your face as the wind blows your hair makes me fall deeper in love. You look so at peace. It makes my heart feel at peace,that warm calm feeling.
I lean over and gently kiss your cheek.You smile back at me ,your beautiful eyes smile back at me.
We lay back on the blanket,listening to the soothing sound of the waterfall we are next to.
Turning towards you again,I grab your shoulder and pull you closer to me. As we embrace,I kiss you and you kiss me back.
A tingling sort of energy flows through me as we kiss,I feel goosebumps.
As we are kissing I rub my hand up and down your back until I reach your ass . I press you hard against me as we seem to become one.
I feel your essence and it is giving me new life.
We make sweet love to the nature around us.
Keeping in rhythm with the sounds around us,I give you my love. Our hot bodies wet from the love we share,you start to moan, as I do. We climax together.
Falling back with a heavy breath ,I look upon you as you look at me.
Darkness is closing in and the moon rises.
We must be getting back,are my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Another short....................

awoke from a deep sleep to find a gem placed next to me.

She was still asleep. The night of passion had drained almost every bit of energy from our bodies.
I watch as she breathes,noticing every movement of her body.
Just to know that she was lying next to me after the night before made my heart warm with joy.
I smiled as I watched her sleep.The beauty of her naked body and the essence of her soul seem to glow.
I treasured this moment because I knew it would not last.
She had her life and I had mine.
But,at this moment,time stood still and as my eyes caressed her body for what seemed an eternity, she stirred.
Slowly rolling over,her eyes ,barely open,she smiles at me.
She stretched,arms over her head.
Reaching for me,she wraps one arm around me and pulls me to her.
I embrace her and we look into each others eyes,replaying the night before as if we could read each others mind.
We kiss .

Blood rushes to my head as I am overcomed by the warm ,soft lips she has placed on mine.
Or bodies press up against each other as we become intertwined,yet again.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stepping outside,I gaze upon the horizon.

All is safe for the moment.
The warmth of the sun caresses my body as if a feeling of love overtakes my senses.
Soaking in the beautiful light and warmth,a calmness and peacefulness overcomes me.
I feel happiness.A smile breaks across my face.
Looking down,looking at nothing,recalling the night before,I hear her rustling about as she awakens.
She calls for me and I answer back " I am here,just outside. Come join me."
She slowly pulls back the cover to our shelter,eyes squinting.
" is it safe?" she asks.
I answer," yes,my love,come sit with me"
As she steps out,I can't help but notice the beauty of her glistening tanned skin in the sunlight,as if she was made of gold.
But to me,she is more than gold.More precious than anything in this world.
She holds my heart.And I cherish hers.
We sit together in silence as we gaze upon the beauty that lays before us.
The silence speaks volumes . The connection we have needs no words .
We are one.
We are the love that this world needs.
And ,on this day,we will share that.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After a full day of just doing what is needed to survive,we head back to camp. Everyone is gathered around the big fire.
The warmth of it reminds me of what home was like.
Family and friends,gathered together. In celebration.
I find you and sneak up behind you. Grabbing your arm,I whisper into your ear what it is I would like to do to you.
Your giggle confirms what I already know.

Sneaking off from the group,we climb into my shelter.
As I lay you down on my bunk,goosebumps rise on my skin. I can barely contain my excitement.
My love for you is so strong,that I know you feel it too.
You smile at me and all the troubles I had that day are erased as if it never happened.
I caress your your skin,absorbing your energy.
I smile back and simply say " I love you".
Laying down,we simply look into each others eyes,as if communicating without words.
The love is so abundant that words can not describe it.

One day I will piece this together. It is just day to day thoughts and inspirations.

Just a work in progress.
Any thoughts as to where I should go next?

Peace,
Kev

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Maybe they should go on a dangerous quest to save the future of mankind? Personally I am going to take a cold shower!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

littled16

Maybe they should go on a dangerous quest to save the future of mankind? Personally I am going to take a cold shower!

I could,just hung up on the personal stuff at the moment.

And,thank you for ,you know.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Going down to the creek to wash up and begin our day,I hear the bushes rustling behind us.
I motion to her to lay low and be quite.

One of those beast are nearby.

Laying still,sweat dripping from my face and stinging my eyes,I am afraid to move.
The rustling ceases,and the creature moves on.
Looking towards her,I give the ok to continue on,as I keep watch.
Today is the day I will kill one if not many of these beasts.
I need to protect her and keep her and the rest safe.
Telling her to stay where she is,I follow the trail from the direction of the sound.
Eventually I come upon they're encampment.
There is about a group of 6 of them,just milling around.
Beyond their camp is a cliff and I have a plan.
To start a fire and with the arrows I have left,drive them over the cliff.

But she shows up and stops me. Telling me that it is crazy and to stop.

She is right,I can not do it alone.
We head back to the main camp,trying to form a plan,but it is useless.
I understand trying to survive,but what is the use with those beasts out there hunting you down.
After arguing for an hour or so,she grabs my arm ,saying we must go.
Shaking my head,I agree.
She grabs my hand and leads me back to her shelter.
Asking me to lye down, I do as she begins to massage my tired muscles.
Working my back and as she works her way down,I finally relax.
Letting her have her way with me, I forget what I was so worked up about.
But not entirely.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Out of the cold,still darkness of the night,I am awoken suddenly by the noise of those beasts.
Shaking her awake,I alert her to what seems to be going on.
A night raid.
Grabbing our weapons,we slowly look out .
I don't see them,but I hear them off to the right of us.
Grabbing her and kissing her,I look into her eyes, telling her to follow my lead.
Stepping out and looking around,it seems to be clear,but the uncertainty of it has me on high alert.
Grabbing her hand ,we rush for cover nearby.
The darkness is hindering my view of them.
I can hear them as my heart beats stronger with the fear that we will be discovered.
As I turn to her,I see the fear in her eyes.
With a look,I try to comfort her and give her reassurance that we will make it.
It has grown quite.
My greatest fear has become real.
They have sensed us and are sending out drones.
With the rustling sound growing louder again,it is time to move on.
Advancing further away from the shelter,I feel we have escaped them.
But,we haven't.
They know we are here somewhere,and it is only a matter of time before we are found.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Kdog, you most definitely have a way about painting a scene with words that makes it easy to see what you are seeing. You're very descriptive and there's a natural sort of flow that you've got going that I like. Ever thought about romance novels? Hell, I'm willing to bet a book full of short blasts like these would sell no problem! Or if you wanna do a full story, do that! Either way, you have a talent and it's good to see that you're putting it to use and flexing the brain/heart machine combo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join