It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair: Where Is He And His Role In The Middle East !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Tony Blair is meant to be the Middle East Peace Envoy. Where is he in the midsts of the Syria crisis. Probably earning money from his dinner talks. I am disgusted by the fact that he has said nothing so far. He needs to say something. He has to bear some of the responsibility for the mess since he was a strong supporter of the Gulf War which has of course led the Middle East to this state today. Blair should be ashamed of himself in having mislead the country and I suspect is complicit in the cover up over Dr David Kelly's "suicide" with the 45 minutes from destruction dossier. And which Kelly disputed. I very much believe Kelly was suicided.

So Tony Blair, lets here you say something useful or at least make a statement! If WW3 is gonna break out in the Middle East, as so called Peace Envoy, he should be busy trying to work for a diplomatic solution to all of this.

Thoughts anyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

More to the point look at the things which have happened since
he took that position lol.

the region has never been so unstable.

That filth of a man is one notch from pure evil.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've always thought Blair was a good politician, in that he knew how to win votes and was charismatic enough to make people believe he was a different type of politician to the rest (all lies of course). He wasn't a diplomat though, just look at how he handled his cabinet, and for that reason it's not surprising to me that Blair is relatively useless in the Middle East. No doubt he'll come back to Britain with a chip on his shoulder about the whole thing though.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He's too busy counting his billions.
...and maintaining his sun tan.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I am disgusted by the fact that he has said nothing so far. He needs to say something.

He has.

Mr Blair, Middle East envoy for the quartet of the United Nations, United States, European Union and Russia, said: "It's pretty clear frankly who is responsible for [the chemical attack], and not to act is dangerous.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Like making the Yorkshire Ripper manager of a brothel.

top topics

join