It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big to happen Sep. 13th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Something big indeed will hapen on Sept 13th...I know this for a fact !!! I'm getting married !!!! :-)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
A lot of people are confused as to why this attack on Syria is such a priority. It seems like the president and many other high level politicians are willing to throw away all the political capitol they have spent decades cultivating, for something that is hugely unpopular on both sides of the political line. Why is that, and why now?

Why are a lot of people confused? A dictator used chemical weapons to attack his own people, killing women and children. The world, through the United Nations, has said that this sort of thing cannot be allowed to happen, but now that it has, everyone should just sit back and send a message to the rest of the dictators that Assad has a pass, so shall you!

Maybe the politicians are the ones who have the political experience and world knowledge to know that the right thing to do here is to send a clear message that gassing your own people and any one else for that matter, just won't be tolerated.

What message does it send to the evil-doers in this world if nothing is done? It says that we're all talk now because we're war-weary and tired after Iraq and Afghanistan. Does anyone really think that more of these attacks won't happen in the future if that's the message they receive?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

A lot of people are confused as to why this attack on Syria is such a priority. It seems like the president and many other high level politicians are willing to throw away all the political capitol they have spent decades cultivating, for something that is hugely unpopular on both sides of the political line. Why is that, and why now?

Why are a lot of people confused? A dictator used chemical weapons to attack his own people, killing women and children. The world, through the United Nations, has said that this sort of thing cannot be allowed to happen, but now that it has, everyone should just sit back and send a message to the rest of the dictators that Assad has a pass, so shall you!

Maybe the politicians are the ones who have the political experience and world knowledge to know that the right thing to do here is to send a clear message that gassing your own people and any one else for that matter, just won't be tolerated.

What message does it send to the evil-doers in this world if nothing is done? It says that we're all talk now because we're war-weary and tired after Iraq and Afghanistan. Does anyone really think that more of these attacks won't happen in the future if that's the message they receive?

lets say that it's found out that the rebels used the gas. do we go in and do the right thing then or do we give them a pass. remember that it is known that the rebels have used gas before, and that they think assad may have done so also.

whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. so they both should be spanked. but that won't happen.
if they hit the rebels, then they would surly lose, assad already has them backing up to the ropes, that's why they want to bomb his forces.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Western intelligence agencies have said they are certain that it was Assad who used the chemical weapons. So are you suggesting they are making this up for a false flag? Then how do we really know who used the weapons? But, yes, I agree with you that who ever used the weapons should be seriously spanked!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I don't see the substance in your prediction, The pope for whatever reason jumped ship, whether he was told to, or whether he thinks God told him to who knows, and if God told him to, what about thenew pope franny who took over from him, does God not like him as much, so it's ok to let him take the hot seat.. and this is yet another doom prediction, there has been sooooo many on here, and everyone is stillllllll waiting... Syria as far as I am concerned is about getting a pipeline through the place and the gassing of people is the excuse to get that permisson in place and the big money to roll in, but not to the sheep of course...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The start of The Second Yom Kippur War. Yom Kippur begins sundown Sept. 13. Bashar Assad has threatened another Yom Kippur surprise attack against Israel. In the first Yom Kippur War the world almost had conclusive proof that Israel had an Atomic Bomb.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Friday September 13, 2013 at sunset is the begining of the High Holy Day of Atonement observed by God's people annually (called Yom Kippur in Hebrew). It is commanded by God to be kept faithfully forever.

During the year of the Jubilee a unique trumpet sounds (ruha/rujah) on that day and ONLY on that day during the jubilee year (every 50 years).

This is a very special Day of Atonement for God's Church, only God can reveal it's meaning through His Church in His perfect timing; but I view the Day of Atonement this year as the most sobering and important event in the preperation of the Church for the sounding of the trumpets soon to tranpire over all the Earth.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Theres certainly something inexorable about the ways that both Russia, and China are slowly being drawn into
vortex of the escatalogical pronouncements that deal with them.....
Do you recall a verse that says................
"I will put hooks into your jaws Gog, and turn your head towards"..... Jerusalem or whatever....
When I see the slow escalation of threats and counter threats it seems Russia is talking herself into a corner....
When, and if,US bombs fall......they will have to respond....specially if their Iranian Allies get involved right away.....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Western intelligence agencies have said they are certain that it was Assad who used the chemical weapons. So are you suggesting they are making this up for a false flag? Then how do we really know who used the weapons? But, yes, I agree with you that who ever used the weapons should be seriously spanked!

well they say that.
here is a article that says the UN believe that the rebels did use gas in the past.
but as of yet have no concrete proof. as of yet there has been no proof presented for this recent attack to the world other than "Western intelligence agencies" say so.

U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas:

"Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated," Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television. "This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities," she added, speaking in Italian.

so who you gonna believe?
edit on 9-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, it appeared that big changes were in store for the Catholic church, and also for the world when the Popes changed.... This has fizzled down to BAU (business as usual) these days.

There was huge anticipation when the POTUS was going to Jerusalem the week before Passover this year.... All kinds of similarities between Jesus and him were projected. This too fizzled down to nothing.

Li'l Kim of NoK did a lot of sabre rattling (no, not sable rattling... that little furry animal
)... While at the time it created great fodder for the MSM and excited a lot of ppl, this too... turned out to be nothing.

It was interesting about the speculation of Fatima as being inaccurate and/or watered down... as specific dates, even specific years, are very hard to swear allegiance to... especially for a supposedly infallible Pope.

So what great events transpired lately that are of note? The Snowden thing and the NSA revelation is big... but it was accepted as common knowledge by most conspiracists that "there is no privacy on the internet"... years before. It was not known how far in actuality this lack of privacy was extended to, until his revelation. So that was big news.

The MSM revelation of the extent of damage Fukushima is creating is big. But like above, most people who do not just watch DancingW/theStars, etc... already known this for some time now. Now: it's just official (like that helps or changes anything).

Syria has potential to be big... The perpetrators of the chem. weapons should be punished... whoever they are... Will the real perpetrators please stand up?? Because of the vagueness, and because no-one really wants to see perpetrators punished with a possible side-effect of starting WWIII, this will probably fizzle down as well.

It's been relatively quiet in the world lately... Could this be one of the reasons that the readership of this site has plummeted of late (link)?

But of course, something big will happen... maybe soon, and the people who keep setting dates will then say: "see? I predicted it!!!"...

edit on 9/9/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
September 13th is only four days away. That is NOT enough time to properly panic, build survival shelters, sell books pertaining to, and otherwise profiting from the end of the world.

You're doing it wrong man.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliverkrunk
w.w.w.mediafire.c.o.m/download/uo1d9ba2495hbcp/Rebecca_Case_File0000001.zip

it's obvious that you want to show us something.
so why don't you open the page and copy and paste the link from the address bar.
use the link button on the post page that says link.

the first link you gave didn't work at all, and the second give a search page. with all kinds of links.
edit on 9-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report.

i see this thread title back there..is this have any conection?

There has been a lot of chatter of a major false flag if congress doesn't approve a resolution on Syria. Pearl harbor, Gulf of Tonkin incident, the proposed Operation Northwoods, 9/11 were all used to emotionally draw the American people into supporting war. There is much resistance to intervention in Syria, which in my opinion would call for a major false flag to have the effect that they want. Unfortunately for tptb, I think it would backfire and expose their agenda even more.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My question to you would be why wasn't the same attention given to the chemical weapons attack that occurred back in March. Doesn't that count, where is the outrage over that? The fact that the UN had preemptively said the rebels were responsible for the attack, took the wind out of the sails for the US, so they had to wait for their next opportunity.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic

For show.
They will not attack.
Simply sabre rattling.
No news here, move on.

It must be comforting to really believe that.

This will be come to be viewed as a significantly tumultuous time in global history. The precariousness of the Syria situation is being exaggerated by some, but history shows us that powerful nations have launched total war for less. Political leaders are just people. The can be naive, short-sighted, fearful, greedy, ignorant, etc, just like the leaders who dragged nations into unnecessary wars of the past.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop

I don't see the substance in your prediction, The pope for whatever reason jumped ship, whether he was told to, or whether he thinks God told him to who knows, and if God told him to, what about thenew pope franny who took over from him, does God not like him as much, so it's ok to let him take the hot seat.. and this is yet another doom prediction, there has been sooooo many on here, and everyone is stillllllll waiting... Syria as far as I am concerned is about getting a pipeline through the place and the gassing of people is the excuse to get that permisson in place and the big money to roll in, but not to the sheep of course...

There is a good deal of speculation on my part, thats why I put it in the predictions and not the ww3 forum. Just trying to make some sense of all the puzzle pieces. I am not typically inspired to write threads, let alone ones that are highly speculative. For whatever reason I had a strong urge yesterday to put pen to paper. I think there are many people here feeling the same way, and just trying to make sense of things.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
The start of The Second Yom Kippur War. Yom Kippur begins sundown Sept. 13. Bashar Assad has threatened another Yom Kippur surprise attack against Israel. In the first Yom Kippur War the world almost had conclusive proof that Israel had an Atomic Bomb.

I didn't know that, I did not search the significance of that specific date to bolster my thread prediction whatsoever, just a gut feeling I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Friday September 13, 2013 at sunset is the begining of the High Holy Day of Atonement observed by God's people annually (called Yom Kippur in Hebrew). It is commanded by God to be kept faithfully forever.

During the year of the Jubilee a unique trumpet sounds (ruha/rujah) on that day and ONLY on that day during the jubilee year (every 50 years).

This is a very special Day of Atonement for God's Church, only God can reveal it's meaning through His Church in His perfect timing; but I view the Day of Atonement this year as the most sobering and important event in the preperation of the Church for the sounding of the trumpets soon to tranpire over all the Earth.

God Bless,

Wow, good info. We shall see what happens. Gotta say that I'm a little shocked by what you guys are bringing to the table as far as that date goes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join