It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you should know regarding your mind

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Every day, countless people are interacting with each other's minds, whether they know it or not.

The human subconscious exists in a field that is intertwined with everything around it, however, most people are unable to connect their conscious experience with this subconscious field.

I have, and it has included experiences ranging from accurate premonition/prediction, to telepathy, and much more.

At a very young age, I studied the likes of Carl Jung, Freud, among many other subjects ranging from politics, social and cultural patterns, war, religion, medicine, space, E.T., you name it.

Still at a young age, I vowed to do something. I vowed to connect my conscious awareness with this subconscious field.

What I can tell you my friends, is that there is far, far more going on in this supposed "background" than Im sure any of you would truly like to know.

As it stands, this field of consciousness is beyond unsettling, it is absolutely disturbing.

I have, over the years, become increasingly aware of patterns in human behavior, thought, and emotion. How people tick, and what truly goes on. I have gained insight into what is going on with the deeper parts of people's minds.

What some of you know as astral projection, that is attained through staunch and very focused meditation, I am able to do while interacting with people, or simply listening. I am able to very strongly project whenever I please.

Most people don't know exactly what's going on when i do this, but many sense it. Random people walking by will suddenly snap their gaze and stare straight at me. In social gatherings people will answer my thoughts. Yes, they will answer to my thoughts.

Some of you may be familiar with the term psychokinesis, the umbrella term for numerous abilities involving telepathy, thought form projection, remote viewing, etc.

They are all, very, very real. The worst part of this, is that select people have been weaponized. Yes you heard me correctly, they have been weaponized to influence people of various stature to create certain outcomes.

When you think of weapons like nuclear weapons, guns, and the like, they all pale in comparison to the magnitude of this power. The power of the mind.

With that said, I have looked and tested the subconscious field revolving around many people. It is not pretty. The collective unconscious, as Jung put it, is in a state of hostility, hatred, and derision.

How can I know this you may wonder?

I have the unique ability to project my thoughts into this field, as stated earlier, and elicit responses. While I choose not to read people's minds, I instead have combined my prowess with "synchronicity" awareness, the ability to project, and thus use these things while astutely observing visual and auditory cues from those around me, to assess the state of their mind.

The results?

Many seem to be almost programmed to react in virtually the exact same, negative way. It is as if there is a singular consciousness that vehemently defends its grasp upon the minds of many.

Now, not all seem to react the same way. Some seem to have heightened awareness, "Free" if you will.

These people, I have had very interesting experiences with. These are the few people who I have actually had, very brief telepathic conversations with. I will say inside my head, with the intent to direct at that person "Are you ok with me doing this?" And i will hear, in their voice, but inside my head "Yes, it's ok" followed by the person giving me a very intentional smile.

This is real folks, it's happening, and it's happening at an every increasing rate. The only question is, will we be able to overcome the vast amount of "programming" and negative coercion, the sheer willful ignorance that has been imbued into the minds of so many?

The tides of time will tell...
edit on 8-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is all cool and everything, but have you reached the source of the Subconscious????

The Oneness?

Enlightenment?

If not, its all still a bunch of distractions

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Hey 1Providence1:

First, let me apologize for any misspellings, as I am trying to read and type without glasses, and I am well over presbyoptic middle age here.....so...onto your thread.

Very interesting, indeed. And I do not doubt you for a second. I'd like to focus on this part of your OP:

They are all, very, very real. The worst part of this, is that select people have been weaponized. Yes you heard me correctly, they have been weaponized to influence people of various stature to create certain outcomes.

When you think of weapons like nuclear weapons, guns, and the like, they all pale in comparison to the magnitude of this power. The power of the mind.

With that said, I have looked and tested the subconscious field revolving around many people. It is not pretty. The collective unconscious, as Jung put it, is in a state of hostility, hatred, and derision.

I agree with you completely, and would have spoken about this long ago, if I were not at a loss as to the words to express it. You have done quite well, in my humble estimation, expressing this. And, indeed, for what it's worth, I, for one, back you up in this assessment.

However, I think this is an "applied layer," in a multi-faceted attack to provide for a certain outcome. And the layers exist to hide how, when, where and who, IMHO. For though I believe certain of us have been "weaponized," as you say, the outcome or effect on others isn't because they see what is artificially created in the weaponization of these folks, but through controls enforced upon those who come into contact with them.
This, I find, is an important distinction. No matter what you see or are exposed to, you still have choice in action.
However, it long ago became technologically possible to control a human being's behavior, or even double that human being through a variety of methods, technologically, and make it seem as though they are engaged in behavior the REAL person is not engaged in, whatsoever.

At work, then, is a complex combination of, well, if so and so did this, then it must be okay, all the way to controlled behavior and doubling of others to make the same seem true about them, as well.......

Having said all that, I'd like to know what you think or know about "cloud tagging," as per technologically s upported emanations, supposedly, which is never discussed, really, anywhere, but very much a part of what you are describing as to weaponizing people and their minds.

Second, I'd like to know what you think of the concept (and/or reality) of the hive mind, via a shared interface through a quantum, or otherwise, computer? As this, I believe, is how this all takes place, and it's a SCAM, to create judgement, divide and concquer, make individuals hate and judge and thereby agree to the same being done to them, as justification by whomever is in possession of the "remote."

Just the way I see it, and I have a lot of experience in what you describe, personally, as to ability and knowledge, as well.....
Thanks,
in advance,
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't have much input, but I am extremely intrigued by this topic. Can you tell me more? How can one determine if they are being influenced?

thank you for your time.

Jai

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I have seen the creation of this Universe when I was very young during sleep. I was the creator in this dream.

I have felt and still feel and observe my interconnected nature with all existence within and around.

I have seen my thoughts manifest into reality on a daily basis.

I have predicted events and actions, behaviors, to a T, on a regular basis.

I have created highly esoteric and symbolic art work, often times "by accident".

If these are distractions, so be it. I would rather say they are constituents of a very hard to define "enlightenment."

One other thing to consider: how would an enlightened person be/feel in this modern world? Ponder that for a moment, if you will.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

We have spoken here before Tetra, thank you for your insightful response.

All I can really say is there seems to be a very immense power struggle for control over this planet and humanity. The current controllers care more about keeping knowledge, inquisitiveness, and self-empowerment to a minimum, along with the dollars, oh the dollars.

These things threaten the perceived structures of control and authority here on Earth. I say perceived because there is much more going on than most would even like to know.

What needs to be understood, however, is that the Universe is constantly seeking equilibrium. There are systems of checks and balances the Universe over. The people, and the people's will, is one of those checks, and it has been stifled and obstructed for quite some time, especially considering the magnitude of what has, and is going on in the world today.

I can only say that the time of "re-orientation" or balancing will come, and it may be quite dramatic.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anonyjai

Thank you for your interest. It can be a rather harrowing path to walk due to the artificially constructed "Taboo" nature of some of these topics, the reasons for which I have outlined in the above responses.

As far as the "what more?"

I have personally experienced electro-kinesis, the ability to interact with electronic devices. My subconscious (which I am consciously aware of to a great extent) has, at times, imbued itself into things like computers, cell phones, etc, and presented contextual cues, all the way to direct reference to things like what I just had thought about, to a specific word or symbol in a dream I had. Interestingly enough, I seem to "rub off" on people that are close to me, with an interest in these things. One of my closest friends, in fact two of them, had several of these occurrences involving their cell phones and what they had been thinking in that moment. Can you imagine if you were thinking about cheesecake, and you powered up your phone to find the word "cheesecake" in your search bar, despite not once, ever, having entered it into your search bar, let alone your friend's phone showing the word "Jesus" in response to the voice search of your very own name, the same day that you did a voice search of someones name for it to show the very same word that stayed with you after the previous night's dream?

As for knowing when you are being influenced, it can, and is often very hard to tell in this modern age, there is much chaos. Combine that with the fact that our minds are very temporally aqueous, if you will. Meaning, the influences upon our mind, and what we perceive, can come from virtually any time, including the future. This is why prediction and premonition, even manifestation, exist. These things have to do with dimensional awareness, timelines, etc.

As for being "attacked" all I can say is that each and every person has what it takes to get past even the hardest situation or "influence". The mind is incredibly powerful, and the ability to choose, to choose focus, as hard as it may be at times, that choice is always, always available. You just have to believe in yourself.
edit on 10-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thank you for further explanation. I am taking this instance of stumbling across your thread as an indicator it is time to further explore this possibility.

When I was younger, probably 10 or so years ago, I believe I was much more "in tune." I too would run across too many "coincidence" or "synchronous" moments to believe they occurred by chance. However lately, especially this year, it seems to be taking major effort to "connect" with this reality. It's work just to "dial in" so to speak. Hence
my ATS location being set to la la land. It's like I'm lost in my brain...

Do you have any wisdom regarding this?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Duplicate post

edit on pm9201391310pm53 by anonyjai because: ATS.mobile

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nice way to put it Bravo Bravo, Imyself can Relate. Ahhh... Ifeel like Its amazing to know of knowledge but what's it worth if You cannot put it to Action? If Iwas A Millionair RIGHT NOW Iwould have A school system dedicated to This topics and discussion's. Above all Thought's all connected from Everybody who has read your post or either Reading mine.

What I practice on A daily is my "Presence" To make sure those around me know im Kind-hearted and my body heat is To the MAX. Plus, Lately ive been having on my mind that and im not trying to be Funny but Being "Lazy" Is the WORST. Keep your vibration high and smiling (:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I haven't had experiences like yours except for different years where I would experience large amounts of synchronicities and deja-vu. What steps can I take to connect more deeply? Is it all just focused meditation/astral projection?

Also, does sleep paralysis have anything to do with this topic? I had never heard of it until it happened to me, and I discovered it while looking for an explanation. Sorry if it's off topic; I just thought it might be related somehow.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

1Providence1
While I choose not to read people's minds,

How very convenient.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

dominicus
This is all cool and everything, but have you reached the source of the Subconscious????

The Oneness?

Enlightenment?

If not, its all still a bunch of distractions

I would start by saying that "I mean this in the nicest possible way..." except that i don't: I mean it as a necessary reprimand for your consistently poor manners i this forum.

the spreading of your enlightening and brilliant peacock feathers into a grand display is less impressive every time you do it. in fact, it's getting a little obvious.... in the way the op describes. this might surprise you, but I was far more interested in what the op was saying (before you cut him off) than I have ever been about anything you have ever said.

we are all now well advised that we ought to take our cues from you alone; that no one else has anything worthy of our consideration. now, can you let someone else have the talking stick for a while?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

With as many questions that have been answered I have come up with more questions, and my first would be, how much of an influence can this have in social events? The reason I ask is because when I'm in these types of settings, any room I'd walk into, would clear out in 10 or 15 min. I believed for the longest time that it must've been something I had done or said but then I experimented with my problem and I could go completely unnoticed and it would still happen. I can say though, that I can ''sense'' something in a group or single person. I would like to chalk it up to being self conscious, but I've always have had very good intuition. I will say, I have also had this idea for a collective consciousness, that intimately interacts with most of the unknowing population. Not to sure how to end this, so with that ill say thanks for the mental food.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Can you explain your process for obtaining these skills and perceptions? I'm very interested to increase my own awareness, but something tells me I'm close..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

As it stands, this field of consciousness is beyond unsettling, it is absolutely disturbing.

Maybe you need some fine tuning.

is that select people have been weaponized. Yes you heard me correctly, they have been weaponized to influence people of various stature to create certain outcomes. When you think of weapons like nuclear weapons, guns, and the like, they all pale in comparison to the magnitude of this power. The power of the mind.

Do you have an idea on who does this weaponizing?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

1Providence1
reply to post by dominicus

I have seen the creation of this Universe when I was very young during sleep. I was the creator in this dream.

I have felt and still feel and observe my interconnected nature with all existence within and around.

I have seen my thoughts manifest into reality on a daily basis.

I have predicted events and actions, behaviors, to a T, on a regular basis.

I have created highly esoteric and symbolic art work, often times "by accident".

If these are distractions, so be it. I would rather say they are constituents of a very hard to define "enlightenment."

One other thing to consider: how would an enlightened person be/feel in this modern world? Ponder that for a moment, if you will.

Yeah your simply my egotistical reflection

You can say they are constituents of a very hard to define state because the "I" doesn't allow you to see yourself from outside yourself.

How would an enlightened person be or feel in this modern world?

They would feel the same at any given time.

They would simply be, they would not attempt to explain or to show their state, they would simply be in the state they are in.

That is my pondering of the subject at hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Very interesting.

I've spent much of my life reading many of the same subjects you have — plus a few others, as I'm sure you have too — so I guess we have enough common intellectual ground to find a way of explaining things to each other.

Now I admit I'm going to take a bit of convincing before I start to panic, but what I'm really curious about is your understanding (perhaps I should say your experience) of the collective unconscious.

How exactly would you describe — better still, define — the collective unconscious? Jung, who coined the term, never made it very clear what he meant by it; it seemed to change its meaning at various points in his life and career. His modern followers and fans have tried to resolve the confusion, but they disagree so much with one another that they only make it worse.

I have come to my own understanding of what the 'collective unconscious' might be through reading Jung and thinking about the paradox of an instinctive but also self-aware mind. Now, I'm not going to state dogmatically that my concept of it is definitive; it's just my way of looking at it. Actually, I'm not going to state my concept at all, because it's irrelevant. What's important is your concept, because you're the one who's bringing us these alarming tidings from the great Ocean of Mind.

So tell us, if you will: what exactly do you mean by 'the collective unconscious'?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This sounds familiar. Reminds me of my childhood crush!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have no experiance in the psychic abilities the OP claims to possess. Unfortunately, I've never projected (but I certainly have tried). However, I believe the OP, and agree that something seems to be wrong with the collective consciousness as of late.

Of course, it could just be in my neck of the woods, but hasn't anyone noticed the recent behaviour of a lot of people? It seems many people are more apathetic, jump to negative associations more quickly, or are more depressed than usual. Even in myself I've noticed my patience at an all time low the past few months, where as I'm typically very patient.

With all these mind-control experiments and strange sky-sounds you hear of on ATS lately, is it all too hard to believe that TPTB are losing control of the masses and therefore have turned their "brainwave frequency transmitters" to the eleventh notch?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join