It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality And Christianity; I don't believe Jesus of the Bible would judge you harshly

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

deeezbeats
God hates homosexuality as much as he does fornication. He'd prefer us not to do it

That's a pretty big jump from "hate" to "prefer". Seems like something a mere mortal would dream up. It's also a jump to think you know what God hates or prefers. You only know what the mortals before you have told you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I don't agree that anyone is "born gay."

Sure, people can sometimes find the same sex attractive; I have, and would be willing to bet that a lot of people have, whether they want to admit it or not.

But, when a man makes an active choice to actually have sex or whatever with another man, or lust after them in their heart/mind, that's taking it to a whole new level, and definitely DOES involve an active choice.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

I am absolutely repelled at the idea of being with another woman. I have been since before I can even remember. There is NO way that I could make a choice to be with another woman. NO WAY!

There was, however, no struggle of a choice to find myself attracted to boys, and when I matured, men. I didn't have think about it or make a decision as to which sex I chose to be attracted to, it was biological.

If you, and others, are telling us that you made the choice to suppress your same sex attraction, or bisexual attraction, then, it is my belief that you, and others like you, were born that way. Because it was never a temptation, an attraction or a decision for me, and people like me.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join