It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Near Future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why there is so much hub-bub in the Middle East right now? What does this possible Middle-East war have to do with Comet ISON in the grand scheme of things? As with most prophecies dealing with dates, let's go to Daniel 9.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. 25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The term “weeks” is translated from “shabua”/ Shavuot which has many definitions: 7, heptad, “weeks”, the Feast of Weeks (7 weeks) in-between Passover and Shavuot, and Shavuot the holiday itself. So, after 62 “Shavuot”/ shabua/ “weeks”, “messiah” is “cut off” or “makes a covenant” (H3772 karath). This event, whatever it means exactly, has already passed (it is most likely referring to the UN security council’s sanctions against Iran for its nuclear pursuits which were issued exactly on the 63rd Shavuot.) Counting from the creation of Israel on Nov. 29, 1947 and the subsequent 1st Shavuot that Israel would have celebrated on June 13, 1948, the 63rd Shavuot was at dusk May 18, day of May 19, 2010.

63rd Shavuot , MAY 19, 2010
64th Shavuot, JUNE 8, 2011
65th Shavuot, MAY 27, 2012
66th Shavuot , MAY 15, 2013
67th Shavuot , JUNE 4, 2014
68th Shavuot , MAY 24, 2015
69th Shavuot , JUNE 12, 2016
70th Shavuot , May 31, 2017

In the middle of this 7 Shavuot, the “anointed one” will break a covenant. . The middle of the 7 Shavuot until messiah (the 63rd through the 70th Shavuot) is the 1260th day - Oct. 29th, 2013. This is the “official start” of “Jacob’s trouble”.

From Matthew 24, we get a pattern of events: an Armageddon type tribulation, then the sun is darkened, moon will not give light, stars fall, powers of the heavens are shaken, and then the sign of the son of man and people are "raptured"/ gathered in the wilderness due to the fall of Babylon.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. 29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Starting from the birth of Israel, the 63rd Shavuot of Dan 9’s 70 “weeks”/ Shavuot, May 19, 2010:

- Add 1260 days to get Oct. 28 at dusk/ day of Oct. 29, 2013. That’s the 1260th day, when the “tribulation of those days” is over. Assuming that this lasts for “ten days of tribulation” (Rev. 2:10), the distress of those days, this would put the start of this particular tribulation on Oct. 19, 2013. In Revelation 9:15, it says that Armageddon is prepared for 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day (there are 3 Armageddons: the Seal 6 war, the Trumpet 6 war, and the Bowl 6 war which is the worst of all (Ezek 21:14))

What happened 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day before Oct. 28th/ 29th, 2013? Israeli PM Netanyahu’s cartoon bomb/ “Red Line” speech on Sept. 27th, 2012 at dusk talking about Iran’s unacceptable nuclear program. What covenant happened on the 63rd Shavuot, May 19, 2010? Iran sanctions. These are very serious signals for the future.

Then the sun is immediately darkened thereafter on Nov. 3, 2013, with a rare hybrid solar eclipse (the moon is automatically darkened on that night since, by its nature, all solar eclipses happen on new moons/ at the beginning of the month in a lunar based calendar).
The stars falling refers partly to Trumpet 5, Apollyon, who has the keys to Hell (something hits the earth on Nov. 21, 2013 to kick off 5 months of Trumpet 5 to take us to April 21, 2014, the start of the 7 year covenant. What’s the 7 year covenant? Apparently, it’s this: www.nti.org...

In their landmark January 2008 Wall Street Journal editorial, the Four Statesmen—George Shultz, William Perry, Henry Kissinger, and Sam Nunn—urged world leaders to chart a course to the elusive "mountaintop" of a nuclear-free world. They listed as one important step along the way the acceleration of "work to provide the highest possible standards of security for nuclear weapons, as well as for nuclear materials everywhere in the world, to prevent terrorists from acquiring a nuclear bomb." Following the Four Statesmen's roadmap, in July 2009, President Obama proposed a summit to challenge world leaders to "discuss steps...to secure loose nuclear materials; combat smuggling; and deter, detect, and disrupt attempts at nuclear terrorism."[1] As part of the broader nuclear disarmament goals he originally outlined in Prague, Obama convened this group to foster "an international effort to secure all vulnerable nuclear material around the world within four years."

The article is dated April 20, 2010. Add 4 years to get 1 day away from the magic date of April 21, 2014 as the start of the 7 year covenant that is “confirmed”! (for more on this date, see: prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...
Add 1290 days to get Nov. 28, 2013. A major earthquake.

cont'd

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Add 1335 days to get Jan. 12, 2014, the “sign of the son of man in heaven”. Now, check this out from NASA…
science.nasa.gov...

Veteran meteor researcher Paul Wiegert of the University of Western Ontario has been using a computer to model the trajectory of dust ejected by Comet ISON, and his findings suggest that an unusual meteor shower could be in the offing.

"For several days around January 12, 2014, Earth will pass through a stream of fine-grained debris from Comet ISON," says Wiegert. "The resulting shower could have some interesting properties.

The earth will pass through Comet ISON’s previous path towards the sun, showering the earth with particulate and then we will see the comet as it is on its way out of the solar system. ISON’s particulate shower on January 12th, 2014 will function as Trumpet 1’s Hail and Fire, and the comet itself will function as Trumpet 3, the burning torch, Wormwood.

What this means is that there is a Trumpet 2, a burning mountain to be thrown into the sea in-between the “hail and fire” of Trumpet 1 and the “burning torch” of Trumpet 3.

This burning mountain is probably the Cumbre Vieja volcano – a brief aside here: if Comet ISON is part of Project Blue Beam (if you remember from PBB, one of the results of it is nuclear disarmament ), and if PBB is the same as the R-6 Implant in Scientology (which lasts for 36 days), then it is definitely the Cumbre Vieja volcano erupting and sliding into the sea. L. Ron Hubbard specifically mentions the Las Palma volcano going off (Cumbre Vieja) within the context of the R-6 Implant. Remember the cover to Hubbard’s “Dianetics” book? That’s the Cumbre Vieja volcano erupting.

What happens if the Cumbre Vieja erupts and causes a tsunami? The US east coast would be decimated - possibly explaining the “mysterious FEMA region III alert”.
www.citywatchla.com...

So, let’s just step back and try to put it all together. The time of “Jacob’s trouble” starts in the middle of the 7, the middle of the 7 Shavuot from Daniel 9, the 63rd Shavuot through the 69th, October 29, 2013 through May 31, 2017 (but remember, that there is tribulation before this middle marker of Oct. 29, 2013). This 7 year period is distinct from the 7 year covenant (seemingly a nuclear weapons treaty that the Pope will forge in April 2014.)

The 7 years of Shavuot 63 70 is May 19, 2010 through May 31, 2017. The 7 year peace covenant, the covenant with Death and Hell, is April 21, 2014 through April 21, 2021.

There will be some sort of nuclear trouble and an Israel/ Iran battle; then in April 2014 it seems that there will be a push to sign the world-wide nuclear ban, the 7 year covenant.

Since Satan will imitate Christ, this pattern will hold up: a war will end on Oct. 29, 2013 (the 1260th day when Babylon falls), then the sun and moon will be immediately darkened – this is the Nov. 3, 2013 hybrid eclipse (all solar eclipses happen at the new moon, so by definition: the sun is darkened and the moon will not shed its light because it’s the new moon.) Then the stars will fall is a reference to Apollyon of Trumpet 5 falling on 11-21-13, the abomination of desolation on the 1290th day, Nov. 28, 2013, (a statue in dedication to a fallen leader), and then the sign of the son of man will appear in heaven (Satan imitating the sign of the son of man is Comet ISON) on the 1335th day would be Jan 12, 2014 which would do double duty as bringing the hail and fire of Trumpet 1 and then the “burning torch/ Wormwood” of Trumpet 3 is the comet itself in the night sky. The eruption of the Cumbre Vieja volcano would come shortly after the Hail and Fire – as it would be the burning mountain of Trumpet 2 – spiritually means the fall of Babylon/ Lucifer, yet materially expressed in different ways through the end-times.)

edit on 8-9-2013 by jcrash because: format

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
- to virtually the entire OP : No.

..im sorry for the hard work though.

"Shabu" is, literally, a highranking demon out of the Book of gates -an addition to Pyramid texts -
and means, translated, "harvest".

... your entire scenario is wrongly based -
because you Refuse to give up the by this Pantheon created 'israel',
and the multiple Lies attached to it,
hence, you tell and exactly the scenario, Osiris wants people to think.

- because he wants them to wait for Never Arriving Predictions -
so that all those souls will walk into his false light trap.

Im not against you - you must know yourself what Falseness you believe -
but i AM against you Murdering souls by telling them Lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Here is something interesting I found a few days ago about what may happen....

mabus.biz...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Yet another convoluted attempt at explaining a prophecy. I must have seen hundreds of different explanations for these prophecies, yet exactly NONE of them have been right. I will leave you to figure out why, its not that hard.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I've cross referenced your thread in two of mine:

DHS, Martial Law, Economic Catastrophe, ISON and December 16th, 2013. For Starters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 8/23/2013 @ 06:50 PM

Countdown From 77 - A Hypothesis
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 9/8/2013 @ 05:04 AM

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It really does seem like it is all coming to a head.

Here is something for the Syria war watchers to look for:
edition.cnn.com...

Syria on Monday embraced a Russian proposal for Bashar al-Assad to put his nation’s chemical weapons under international control as part of an effort to head off a possible military strike from the United States over an alleged poison gas attack.

A new possibility for a diplomatic solution in the standoff between Syria and the United States surfaced unexpectedly Monday as the war-torn country said it supported a proposal to hand over control of its chemical weapons.

This chemical weapons proposal, the turning over of chem weapons offer, was made on Sept. 9. Add 49 days to get Oct. 28, 2013. This "49 days" is a ritual signal - this is the "shabua"/ "feast of weeks" - the "feast of weeks" meaning of the term means 7 '7's; 7 "weeks" / 49 days (normally understood to be from Passover to Shavuot/ Pentecost in Christian terms).

In other words, one of the parties, either Syria or the US is going to break the "covenant"/ chemical weapons agreement in the middle of the '7' (in this case 7 '7's) - meaning in 24.5 days, either on Oct. 3rd or Oct. 4, 2013.

This should be one more signal for war on Oct. 28th/ 29th.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I am responding to hopefully encourage others who could offer a theological perspective to your intensely creative OP. S&F for your work(s).

I have just glanced through it but will sit down again tonight to hopefully grasp the dips and turns into this web that you have weaved.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Thanks for the kind words. I don't intentionally try to be "creative" with the word of God, although when Christian scholars can barely address obvious and simple things like the fact that the numbers of Revelations correlate together (Seal 1 correlates to Trumpet 1 correlates to Bowl 1 correlates to the 1st Church of Asia), what I write can have the appearance of "radical thinking". And this can be frustrating.

There's alot of opinions out there, and that's a good thing, I think (as long as they are short and to the point)

My approach is to try to integrate as much good data as I can find into something that makes sense.
Here's another good prophecy website with good ideas. www.fivedoves.com...
I really do try to make it as simple as possible, but sometimes that's not possible with some ideas. Hopefully, I can shed some more light on the theological perspective presented here in a simple manner in the next few posts.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

jcrash
reply to post by mcsandy

Thanks for the kind words. I don't intentionally try to be "creative" with the word of God, although when Christian scholars can barely address obvious and simple things like the fact that the numbers of Revelations correlate together (Seal 1 correlates to Trumpet 1 correlates to Bowl 1 correlates to the 1st Church of Asia), what I write can have the appearance of "radical thinking". And this can be frustrating.

There's alot of opinions out there, and that's a good thing, I think (as long as they are short and to the point)

My approach is to try to integrate as much good data as I can find into something that makes sense.
Here's another good prophecy website with good ideas. www.fivedoves.com...
I really do try to make it as simple as possible, but sometimes that's not possible with some ideas. Hopefully, I can shed some more light on the theological perspective presented here in a simple manner in the next few posts.

- yes i m aware of that site JC
thats the problem
they are Infested with edoms ideas
that is: relate everything that is going on now, to the present hoax called 'israel' .

And that is the reason, they constantly Misinterpret prophecy, as well as whats going on in reality.

And thats why virtually *never* is posted ánything there, what holds any water.
exept for an occasional true dream.

they are adoring Nicole poon - she gets images from Thoth, instead of Him
bill salus - another edomite
godshealer - she got a visit from a 'blue dress' recently = isis
dr owour - he is a cham hireling, and has *never* had any 'vision' from Him

.. its a selfindulgant club, like so many 'rapture sites',
not interested in Truth,
but to get Their Own Pet version to happen

- it will.
To their shame.

no it is not bitterness what i post above
but i tried
and tried
saying that 'wake up now, finally - do NOT wait for those so-called visible events
because they WILL NOT HAPPEN
they are but fabricated fata morganas
supposedly scripture based
but concocted by edom

..since edom works for Osiris
and edoms GOAL is to lure as many as posssible - if not ALL - into Osiris trap
that is
the false, iron consciousness, coming like a sudden flood'

and then it will be TOO LATE

But they first get Rude, then Ban you.
over and over.
At every so called christian site.

oh *grin*
no i m not complaining, dont get me wrong,
There are more serious members+readers of ATS as on those

just.... please dont Transplant théir ideas to hére.

because they are Murderous ideas.
Fatal ideas.

regards,

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The times listed at the top are probably off by a week, but are generally good, I think. Maybe I am wrong about Prince William, but still a good rough guide.
Daniel 7 lists the 4 end-time empires: lion w/ eagle wings (UK w/ the US - also refering to Babylon/ Iraq which the UK/ US now controls); Then the Bear; then 4 headed Leopard (Greece/ EU), then the 4th beast (Rome implied). The thing that trips people up is the fact that they are both simultaneous and sequential, with Christian scholars generally picking one or the other. Or they think that all of the empires except for the 4th have already come and gone. But that is not the case.

The next Satanic empire will be led by the bear. The bear is Russia. The current Prime Minister of Russia is Dmitry Medvedev. "Medved" means bear in Russian, "Medvedev" literally means "of the bear".
It really doesn't get much more blunt than that! This kind of thing is just shooting fish in a barrel nowadays.

For instance, Daniel 7

17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

There are 4 empire kings in total, yet also 4 kings of the Leopard/ EU/ Greece. The prophecy is applied to both: The 4 empire kings are taken over by the next one in the line - the 4th and last thus takes over 3 (prior) kings.

In the case of the EU 4 kings, the 4 kings of the EU will be taken over by 1 king - Greece (because the Leopard refers to Greece). And so we find 4 kings of the EU: en.wikipedia.org...

President of the European Union (or President of Europe) could be a reference to any of:

President of the European Council (since 1 December 2009, Herman Van Rompuy)
President of the European Commission (since 22 November 2004, José Manuel Barroso)
Presidency of the Council of the European Union (since 1 July 2013, Lithuania)
President of the European Parliament (since 17 January 2012, Martin Schulz)

Now look at the Council of the EU. As I've said before, April 21, 2014, is the center of a lot of prophetic focus. Look at who is President during that timeframe.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Presidency of the Council of the European Union is responsible for the functioning of the Council of the European Union, the upper house of the EU legislature. It rotates among the member states of the EU every six months. The presidency is not an individual, but rather the position is held by a national government. It is sometimes incorrectly referred to as the President of the European Union. The presidency's function is to chair meetings of the Council, determine its agendas, set a work programme and facilitate dialogue both at Council meetings and with other EU institutions. The current presidency (as of July 2013) is held by Lithuania. Three successive presidencies, known as presidency trios, cooperate for an 18-month period to provide continuity by sharing common political programmes. The 2013–2014 trio consists of Ireland (1 January - 30 June 2013), Lithuania (1 July - 31 December 2013) and Greece (1 January - 30 June 2014).

If the EU goes into a sort of martial law status during the 1st half of 2014, it will be the Greece element that will be in charge along with 3 other EU "presidents"/ kings in that timeframe.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

There is misinformation everywhere you look, at every website. If you can find any site with just a small amount of truth in it, I would say that is a very good site.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

jcrash
reply to post by Lone12

There is misinformation everywhere you look, at every website. If you can find any site with just a small amount of truth in it, I would say that is a very good site.

i agree.
Thats why i could not recommend ány site
[ exept perhaps the maguire addr]

however, the point is not, "who has the most Inventive théories" -
but "who is warning for what will happen - so to can escape it"

and i promise you : nowhere, on the entire Net, you will find ANYONE who warns against the coming Dimension

thát will be the Ultimate Murderer

not this m-east or china or Russia or whatever edom made you to believe
nor the sequence she made you to believe

its a question avoiding the Distraction of this present satans theatre......see
- yes: every single country included
they are 8all* part of that fake theatre

regards,

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I forgot to mention when you first posted, "who we are," something about Dec. 16, 2013. This is actually another important date I've been looking at.

In the book of Jonah (of the whale story), God instructs Jonah to warn Nineveh that He will destroy it in 40 days unless the people there repent.

So, there will be a high profile 40 day warning for the US before it is attacked.

www.wnd.com...
On Nov. 7, 2013, there will be the "repentance call" from Billy Graham and Dec. 16th is the 40th day.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Revelation is a set of repeated patterns - all numbers in Rev. correlate to each other.

All symbols in Revelation point to a spiritual matter elsewhere in the Bible. So, there is a spiritual meaning and also a material, outward expression symbolizing the spiritual reality. The spiritual meaning doesn't change, but the outward manifestation changes.

The first 4 elements also refer to the 4 horsemen (white horse= Christ, war= antichrist, famine= False Prophet, death= Satan): To illustrate this idea, let's just look at the latest Superman movie, or Superman 2 from the 80's. These are predictive programming of the 4 horsemen idea. Superman is the Christ figure, the "Russian strongman" (80's version, I haven't seen the new one) is the antichrist Bear of Daniel 7, the false prophet is Jezebel/ whore of babylon, and General Zod is Satan. The 4 horsemen are not really "in league" with one another. Because there are multiple cycles of patterns, it would be naive to just say whoever is the Christ figure in the current cycle is actually Christ. Recall the 4 Satanic empires of Daniel 7: each "head of gold" is that cycles "Christ figure". So right now, Obama is the "head of gold"/ Christ figure. In the next cycle, the "bear" Medvedev is the "head of gold" Christ figure. In Daniel 8, the 2 horned ram (Russia and Persia/ Iran) is defeated by the goat, Greece - the head of gold/ Christ figure of the 3rd cycle. In the last cycle, the Christ figure will be Christ.

In the 6th element (6th seal, 6th trumpet, 6th bowl), each one has 4 angels that fall/ another set of 4 horsemen. In the 6th seal, "the stars fall" means another set of 4/ another cycle is starting. In the 6th trumpet, there are 4 angels loosed, and in the 6th bowl frogs come out of the false prophet, antichrist, and Satan, with Christ warning of his coming.

One of the most striking correlations is element 3, "Famine". In the seals, it is "famine", in trumpets it is the 3rd trumpet wormwood, the burning torch, and in the 3rd bowl, it is that people are given blood to drink. Famine, the false prophet, is in charge of the mark of the beast and gives people blood to drink - think of a unholy version of communion. In this cycle, the false prophet, whore of babylon, is probably Kathleen Sebelius in charge of the CDC.

As I keep saying, there will be a mass CDC distribution of anti-biotics/ anti-radiation pills in the wake of Israel using nukes, then Billy Graham's call to repentance on Nov. 7 (much higher profile due to the upcoming action in the middle east), and then a terror attack (Dec. 16/17, 2013?) in the US.

These pills will be laced with hallucinogens, maybe some will have a rabies type virus to create the "zombie apocalypse". When these create chaos, Russia will eventually be blamed by saying that it was there a Russian "mind control" gun/ signal. This distribution effort is a sort of unholy communion for them.

cont'd

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here is the actual meat of what I find interesting about Comet ISON. The “burning torch” of Trumpet 3 is called Wormwood. If you’ve ever wondered if there is a “sterilization event” and / or “depopulation event” specifically mentioned in the Bible, here is the answer for you – Wormwood.
Rev. 8
10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.
Wormwood is a bitter herb, an anti-parasitic and an abortifacient. Let’s look in the Bible for “bitter water”. It’s long, but worth the read.

Numbers 5:12-15 - Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'If any man's wife goes astray and behaves unfaithfully toward him, and a man lies with her carnally, and it is hidden from the eyes of her husband, and it is concealed that she has defiled herself, and there was no witness against her, nor was she caught - if the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, who has defiled herself; or if the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, although she has not defiled herself - then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. He shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, because it is a grain offering of jealousy, an offering for remembering, for bringing iniquity to remembrance.'

Numbers 5:16-22 'And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the LORD. The priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. Then the priest shall stand the woman before the LORD, uncover the woman's head, and put the offering for remembering in her hands, which is the grain offering of jealousy. And the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that brings a curse. And the priest shall put her under oath, and say to the woman, "If no man has lain with you, and if you have not gone astray to uncleanness while under your husband's authority, be free from this bitter water that brings a curse. But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority, and if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has lain with you" - then the priest shall put the woman under the oath of the curse, and he shall say to the woman - "the LORD make you a curse and an oath among your people, when the LORD makes your thigh rot and your belly swell; and may this water that causes the curse go into your stomach, and make your belly swell and your thigh rot." 'Then the woman shall say, "Amen, so be it."

Numbers 5:23-28 - 'Then the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall scrape them off into the bitter water. And he shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her to become bitter. Then the priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy from the woman's hand, shall wave the offering before the LORD, and bring it to the altar; and the priest shall take a handful of the offering, as its memorial portion, burn it on the altar, and afterward make the woman drink the water. When he has made her drink the water, then it shall be, if she has defiled herself and behaved unfaithfully toward her husband, that the water that brings a curse will enter her and become bitter, and her belly will swell, her thigh will rot, and the woman will become a curse among her people. But if the woman has not defiled herself, and is clean, then she shall be free and may conceive children.'

Let's just be blunt here, I don't think a conscientious Christian should shy away from what the clear subtext of the meaning of this passage is here. The husband is "jealous", the wife has been unfaithful. The priest gives the woman "wormwood" root, the bitter water. Again, Wormwood root, in addition to being an anti-parasitic, is also an abortifacient.

The priest gives a wink and a nod, gives an abortifacient, and sends her on her way with the added point that her sins are forgiven - ie the "jealous" husband is not going to get cuckholded and the couple can move on with their lives. Sounds familiar to me, like the wine at communion gives “forgiveness of sins”.
When people sin, they are “unfaithful” to their “husband”/ God, who is “jealous”, we have “gotten pregnant” and the bitter water/ wine makes us right with God.

In this next passage, we see Lucifer/ Babylon falling (the burning mountain, Trumpet 2), and then the antichrist rises from the grave, then Trumpet 3/ Wormwood where God “cuts off” the next generation of evil - the followers of the antichrist in preparation for a 1260 day duration of tribulation. All elements of Revelation have a spiritual component and a material component: the material component’s expression will change as we progress through the end times, but the spiritual component doesn’t. Some examples of being “cut off” would be: killed, sterilized, “aborted”, turned into a “zombie”, “de-wormed”/ removal of the “parasite” that “causes zombification”.
Isaiah 14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? 18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water:
and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts. 24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

edit on 17-9-2013 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by jcrash because: format

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So, the antichrist/ Lucifer/ Babylon falls and God cuts off the next generation. The antichrist gets to rule, then dies, and comes back to rule again. Since his followers can’t be “cut off” in terms of “being resurrected”, the only meaning that could apply would have to be that they are “cut off” by being sterilized (because otherwise, who would the antichrist’s followers be in the last phase, who would the antichrist be ruling if God has killed all his followers? At the very end, the followers will die, but at the mid-point, when the antichrist is getting resurrected, God has to “cut off” the followers in some manner).
So, at some point, seeing a “burning torch” will have the meaning of sterilizing the followers of the risen antichrist, the children that would grow up to destroy the world. Which puts a different spin on Christ’s words here: Matt 24

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’[c] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

The women who are “pregnant” are those who have taken the mark of the beast (been unfaithful to God) and “gotten pregnant” metaphorically from the abomination of desolation (God is the “jealous” husband). The Wormwood/ communion wine aborts/ kills off/ cuts off (via sterilization) the next generation of evildoers. Good Christians are leaving in a hurry (not worshipping the beast), and the people left behind, the “pregnant” have woe put upon them, the 3 woes of Trumpets 5-7.
The 7 Trumpets occur when Christ arrives. Christ sends the hail and fire of Trumpet 1, then Babylon falls (Babylon is a burning mountain, Trumpet 2), then God puts them under the ritual to take Wormwood which metaphorically aborts the children of the antichrist and/ or “de-worms” people of the “Nephilim alien demon parasite” (Satanic propaganda to allow Mystery Babylon in the 1st half of the tribulation to exterminate anyone it pleases – “it has to purify the world of people who are infected with “Nephilim parasites”” – those people who don’t submit to Satan’s version of God’s Trumpet 3/ Wormwood ritual will be called “vampires”/ witches/ “mutants” which is how Mystery Babylon comes to become drunk on the blood of saints.)
So, each Seal/Trumpet/ Bowl number (all numbers correspond to each other) event has a spiritual component to go with a material expression. This material expression changes as we progress through Revelation, but the spiritual component stays the same – for instance, when we see Comet ISON, this is a potential time for a material expression of the spiritual idea of Wormwood :“de-worming”/ sterilization/ abortion for the “mothers” who have “been unfaithful” – people who have worshipped idols, an abomination of desolation.

edit on 17-9-2013 by jcrash because: format

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i ran across this linked site which publishes 'messages' from Mary? on a regular basis....FYI

"~THE WARNING~"
New Prophecies Reveal Global Events In The Lead Up To The Second Coming"

November 10, 2013, 3:20 pm
"Listen to what I revealed to visionaries at La Salette and Fatima and study them in great detail. Very little of what I instructed was carried out by you. My warnings were dismissed and the consequences of ignoring what was given to you will now become a reality.
My role as Co-Redemptrix means that my power against the devil has been strengthened, in a way that has not been granted to me by God before. So now is the time when all devotion to me will be carefully dismissed, by the enemies of my Son. When veneration to me is rushed through and when the request to safeguard countries against Communism is twisted, then my wishes will not have been carried out. I will, from now on, be a rarity in the official patronage normally afforded me, the Mother of God, in my Son’s Churches on Earth. My power against the beast will be avoided by the removal of my image, my Holy Rosary and other devotions to me from many Catholic Churches.

Then, the temples of God will remove all traces of my Son, Jesus Christ, in preparation for the beast, who will come and sit on the throne in the highest temple of God. Then the true meaning of reconciliation with Jesus Christ will be adapted, when they will say that it is no longer necessary to ask God to forgive you for your sins, if you lead a good life. "

God the Father: "No scientific evaluation will make sense when two suns are seen"
November 10, 2013, 3:00 pm

"Soon, the stars will no longer shine with their great intensity. Soon, new, unexpected signs, which will defy all human understanding of science, will be shown by Me, to a disbelieving world, as the beginning of My Intervention is revealed. No scientific evaluation will make sense when two suns are seen. No definition, by man’s limited knowledge, will make sense. Yet, they will take every sign, given to the world from Heaven, and say that this other human life exists in the universe.

I Am the Creator of all life. I created man. I created the world. Never deny this, for when you do you will be following a false doctrine. Every intervention from Heaven – and there will be many – will be explained away. When you see these signs, know that the Day of the Second Coming is close.

My Will is about to be accomplished at last. To prepare you, I will present to the world many miracles in the skies, in the universe and planetary system. When you witness these events, I want you to be joyful, for you will know then that I Am heralding the return of My Son..."

"Many will soon begin to use their knowledge of science to evaluate the Most Holy Gospels"
November 9, 2013, 11:48 am

All of My Words, contained in the Holy Gospel, will be interpreted differently. They will say My Word means something new, which will be more relevant in the world today. They will try to give examples as to how I would teach you, were I to walk the Earth at this time. Gone will be the simplicity of the Word of God, which is for everyone. Those who are intelligent, knowledgeable and who are proud of man’s progress in the world of science, will then begin to make insulting statements.

The Church will embrace so-called new scientific discoveries, which will discredit what is contained in the Holy Bible. They will reveal what they say will be new evidence, which casts doubt as to how the world was created. They will then say that much of what is contained in the Bible are simply metaphors designed to create peace amongst men. They will use the message of humanism, love of one another, in terms of your ability to look after the poor, uneducated and needy, as a substitute for the Truth you were given in the Gospels. Then, the false new doctrines which will seem similar to the Truth, will be embraced by priests ..."

source of these snips of predictions- prophecies : www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

the Church, & mainly the Catholic Clergy will tell the lay people that other humans inhabit the universe.
the appearance of TWO Suns will be stupetifying to the common man,
etc etc

i find these niche' predictions that are somehow channeled to someone at the site... sometimes it is infered that God gives the message & other times that Mary, or even the Lady of Fatima is channeling to these 'messengers' to tell the lay people/believers

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's always the same really, whole texts full of things then at the end somebody says it's about the West doing it wrong. If the people would abolish LGBT rights and say human rights are sufficient many people would lose their arguments. They can live with it, they will just not buy anything from the West any more, or maybe pay less for products in the future, since they must consider those goods as inferior based on culture. Even though there are many good craftsmen and women, to buy something and agree to it's worth is going to become a problem for many people in the world, especially in the era of global trading, it's very different from the silk routes of the past.

It may appear to make sense and it does but it is a complicated situation. Many people could have chosen differently but as long as people agree to trade and talk about values is when there is a chance for everlasting peace, when people stop trading then it would mean the story would be coming to an end.

Practically speaking, more people will view 'energy' in the future, then you have 10 brands and one of them is covered the least with this 'energy' people don't want because it can't go anywhere. It can't be cleaned like some say because that is just dumping this energy to another, it can't be removed because that would be like not acknowledging someone's share in making something happen. Nothing can be done about it and some people just don't want it to be present in their home at all. While at the same time many people want to progress spiritually and they all end up seeing the same thing in everything and then is when they only buy at certain places.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

jcrash

The article is dated April 20, 2010. Add 4 years to get 1 day away from the magic date of April 21, 2014 as the start of the 7 year covenant that is “confirmed”! (for more on this date, see: prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...
Add 1290 days to get Nov. 28, 2013. A major earthquake.

cont'd

well... the last part did not occur...or did not happen in the normal sense of a EQ with upheavals...
maybe the Fukushima fuel rods removal hit a snag that is being kept hush-hush on that 28 Nov '13 date

but in your favor Pope Francis is speaking openly about the 'Last Days persecutions of Christians and such
see link: www.catholicnewsagency.com...
Francis speaks in terms as these end-times events are coming about even as we speak.. so he sees the End-Times & great tribulation as being in our immediate future and not in some dimly lit future of 100 or 1000 years from now... (that's why i chose this thread for this reply,

of special interest is this quote of the Pope

the Pope continued, “then yes, he will come…’ truly the Son of Man will come in a cloud with great power and glory.’

Now.... here's some food for the thinkers here on ATS.... and not just for the religious or prophecy inclined among us posters...

the above Pope Francis quote used the term The Son-Of-Man Will Come In A Cloud...
Could this be referring to the Cloud of Cloud Computing and not those white, fluffy, billowing clouds of water vapor that are a product of weather systems ???

Cloud computing is a recent arrival to our communication and artistic networks....
perhaps the 2nd coming will be via something like Twitter ?? or (gawd forbid) FaceBook

our previous interpretation models on prophecies needs a little updating.. don't you all think ?!

a 'cloud' of glory huh ..... hmmmmm

edit on 30-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join