It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official U.S. government NWO Hit List.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

LurkingRelentlessly
you could summarize this list by just saying:

any free thinking individuals who do not wish to be a slave.

too bad the list is a bunch of lies.
so pretty much you can summarize the list as "don't think, listen to us! we want you to think this is a real threat when it is a lie!"
edit on 9-9-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm not seeing what these 'official government documents' are that this list was supposedly compiled from.

There isn't any need to. Congress didn't even bother reading the Patriot Acts. Lol.

i am sure the Russian (UN) peace keepers will be pi$$ed off when America strikes Syria very soon and they will find any pitiful excuse to shoot American people.

Just take a look at the fact that the Homeland Security has been stockpiling on ammo, weapons, tinned food, coffins and foreign troops now for many years. Who is their enemy ?

The only way out now is to have faith in Jesus Christ. All other options won't end well for eternity.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That's it. I'm officially done with this site! I love this site, but everytime I come here, I get very angry. From now on label me a terrorist because F the NWO and all it stands for.

They got $ for wars but can't feed the poor. Genius.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A lot of this is old news, but it seems like there is a legitimate reason to be concerned for your safety if you have a heartbeat; these days. Nice OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

halfoldman
It's still surprising that few have looked at the source of the list, and checked whether the links on each point actually have the meaning given in the list............................ "

Not at all surprising. People here are a tad more discriminating then the average ,but many will just run with what is offered. Clicking on all those links was / is a pain. I went through about half of them and the thread is misleading. Some were simply e-mails discussing on base behavior considered unacceptable.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The list is BS.

Let's look at the first 3 items:

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”

2. Those that advocate for states’ rights

3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”

going to the document that the original article links to you find a training document about what constitutes extremism, and "individual liberties" is mentioned exactly once, and the other two are right in there too:

E.Recruiting Motives

1.Introduction

•The standard hate message has not changed, but it has been packaged differently. Modern extremist groups run the gamut from the politically astute and subtle to the openly violent.

• Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publicly espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.

so it is NOT that "anyone" who mentions these is an extremist - it is that extremists often use these as "hooks" to get a conversation going.

Classic disinfo by the conspiracy nuts!

#4 is also in that document - it points out:

D.Extremist Ideologies

1.Introduction

•As noted, an ideology is a set of political beliefs about the nature of people and society. People who are committed to an ideology seek not only to persuade but to recruit others to their belief. In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.

note that this does not actually identify these people as extremists at all - but as ideologues who try to recruit others - so this one is just dishonest!!

#6 - anyone who wants to defeat communists:

j. Doomsday thinking

Extremists often predict dire or catastrophic consequences from a situation or from a failure to follow a specific course, and they tend to exhibit a kind of crisis-mindedness. It can be a Communist takeover, a Nazi revival, nuclear war, earthquakes, floods, or the wrath of God. Whatever it is, it is just around the corner unless we follow their program and listen to their special insight and wisdom, towhich only the truly enlightened have access. For extremists, any setback or defeat is the beginning of the end.

k. Belief that it’s okay to do bad things in the service of a “good” cause

Extremists may deliberately lie or otherwise distort, misquote, slander, defame, or libel their opponents and/or critics; engage in censorship or repression; or undertake violence in special cases. This is done with little or no remorse as long as it is in the service of defeating the Communists, Fascists, or whomever. Defeating an enemy becomes an all-encompassing goal to which other values are subordinate. With extremists, the end justifies the means.

Personally I agree -extremists are often characterized by people to whom the end justifies the means.

And that includes the nutjobs who put this together - apparently for them it is OK to lie to you - indeed it is even celebrated looking at the number of stars and flags this rubbish received!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

superluminal11

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Rapha

That list covers just about every American in the country.

Let’s be realistic. If the US military over a 12 year period couldn’t control the population of 30 million in Afghanistan, what makes anyone think they can control 330 million armed, freedom-loving American’s EVER?

US wasn't there to control anything....it was there to kick beehives and turnem loose.
Very much like with the police brutality news blitz recently...its designed to provoke divide conquer and destroy.

This is the model:
When the Jews return to Zion (ashkeNAZIonists) make up 70% of those that claim to be jews
And a comet rips the sky (Russia comet ripped the sky)
And the Holy Roman Empire rises,(Jesuit Pope)
Then you and I must die.
From the eternal sea he rises,(Fukishima Oil Spills) Destruction of Marine Life
Creating armies on either shore, (Even in our own back yards. I actually have organized gangstalkers that target me and how did I accomplish this? In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) Simply with Words. I was warned most would hate the truth and love the lie and it has been proven the truth.
Turning man against his brother black on black white on white muslim on muslim christian on christian)
'Til man exists no more.

Ya really have to separate from all that is to see it as it really is.
I have No Friends...Ya can see it more clearly this way
edit on 8-9-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

did you really just quote an iced earth song? lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's MY list.

Any questions ?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
People could take a lesson from history and watch The Killing Fields, about Pol Pot in Cambodia. That was a state cleansing.

Their were scenes about a little girl that killed people with blue plastic bags. Her method of determining if you were guilty of crimes against the state was to look at you palms.

If there were no calluses, you did not "work" for a living and she suffocated you. If there were calluses you were a good worker.

Its one way of weeding out the intellectuals.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

seabag
reply to post by Rapha

That list covers just about every American in the country.

Let’s be realistic. If the US military over a 12 year period couldn’t control the population of 30 million in Afghanistan, what makes anyone think they can control 330 million armed, freedom-loving American’s EVER?

The idea of killing US population is crazy.

NWO has already brainwashed and 'zombified' US citizens. US has become the largest source of mercenaries in the world. Why would they kill you. They want you.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They want you to die in battle killing other nation's citizens.

NWO does not benefit from US military killing US citizens.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”

The Government does this 24/7. So they are on their own
hitlist.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I think Im screwed...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I think Im screwed...

That is quite an impressive list you have there. lol.

You are not screwed if you have the Spirit of the Lord Messiah by your side at all times.

God Bless. Especially now, looking at whats happening in and around Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Rapha

reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I think Im screwed...

That is quite an impressive list you have there. lol.

You are not screwed if you have the Spirit of the Lord Messiah by your side at all times.

God Bless. Especially now, looking at whats happening in and around Syria.

Not religious, but bless you as well! I think we just need to start treating each other better is all, religious or not if we do that we will find common ground. Have a good day

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So this happened..

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada, and the United States are "secretly planning to merge into an European Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American Union'"

Three Amigos Summit

Funny how once thought to be " conspiracy theories" do come true!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join