It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have chosen this Forum, because I want this to be a ATS video, seemed most appropriate for ATS video Forum to get inspiration.

Craziest thoughts running through my head right now.

Finished reading
Poland Confiscates Half Of Private Pension Funds To Cut Sovereign Debt Load and like a vision in my mind I saw MERICA doing the same thing to us. Then like a movie (here it comes ATS) I saw myself speaking to a camera speaking to the American people to "sit". To others sit may refer to as sitting at home or meditating or sitting in a chair. Together when we sit we are one.

Then I started thinking of a way to express this vision to the people. What better way than a video on ATS or You-Tube. In this video I repeated the phase to sit in a calm manner and a smile. Each time the phrase was said a different way someone expressed their way of sitting. From sitting in a chair starring into the camera, then fading to another person sitting starring at the camera fading to another and another. Then to someone sitting open eyed to them meditating fading to another and another. Then to someone coming out of meditation and sitting at home, fading to another and another. Then a mixture of them all expressing their way of sitting till the frames flashed so fast that the number of people sitting at home was to hard to count.

A picture of the United States would then relate the locations of each individual sitting as fast is the frames of each one was sitting. Like two water droplets coming together the entire United States comes together to sit as one coloring a blacked out United States making it look like the American flag. Once the United States was unified the screen fades to Actions of the people together bursting down the doors of the political session that would prevent MERICA from doing what Poland did.

The plan is similar to Polands only everyone pays a equal % of their wealth to eliminate the National Debt. Thats the 99% AND the 1%! The 1% would provide the necessary amount without asking much of the 99%. Solving the National Debt.

Together, We would free ourselves from this financial burden and show the world that together we can be Free!

I cant make movies but if someone knows how and does this I would be very happy!

edit on 8-9-2013 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2013 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

new topics

join