It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Australian on ATS: Who did you vote for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yet again, I withheld my vote this election.

I am against compulsory voting as it basically means the political parties can behave how they please and do not have to please the people to win an election. All they have to do is tell you how bad the other party is, as they know full well you must vote for whoever you dislike the least.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

It took me half an hour to fill in the big white slip. Unfortunately I did not put the Wikileaks party first as I wanted to, my stuff up. I put labour second last and the liberals last.

Labour and liberal are the two wings of the same brid-of-prey. I notice that we are going to get an internet filter now just like the labour party tried to bring in. This is either evidence that points to my statement above being correct or it indicates that there is a higher level of goverment than government as the liberals are going to do what labour failed to do while in government.
edit on 9-9-2013 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2013 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

In my opinion, only an idiot would vote for a billionaire, and one who forces his staff to hand out how to vote cards for him. What on earth does a small time insignificient nobody like you are, unless you are also a rich person, have in common with a billionaire??????????????????????????????

did you enquire about his views on welfare for individuals? did you enquire about his views on corporate welfare????????? did you find out if he agrees with that other mining billionaire views on $3.00 an hour wage????????????????????????????????????????????
edit on 9-9-2013 by learnatic because: typo grammer

edit on 9-9-2013 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Well lets see.. No i'm not a billionaire nor am I rich. I voted for him because he was a possible chance to do some damage to both the labour and liberal parties, and he did... receiving 11% of the votes.

He actaully makes a lot more sense than those other two parties when he is talking.

And sure, he's rich. But so are those other politicians running in the election. Rich or poor we are all australian.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join