It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Definitive gray area: s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
MOD EDIT:

**see next post**
edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here we go again.....trying to post a new thread/topic.....and catapulted.......

This is the thing and gray all the way..

ever since edward snowden leaked the NSA info, slipped the leash, and BTWE, you don't slip that particular leash unless someone wants you to, in my humble estimation, but that is the relevant and obvious state of things today,as to "whistleblowers" whom are given the task, perhaps to blow a certain whistle....to inform, and at the same time, manipulate the "waters."

anyhow, ever since I heard Edward's name, I thought I knew or heard of a General Snowden, and wondered about such: Here he is, as per the internet, at least:

projects.militarytimes.com...

Lawrence F. Snowden
Date of birth: April 14, 1921
Place of Birth: Virginia, Charlottesville
Home of record: Virginia

Lawrence Snowden was commissioned in the Marine Corps in 1942 after graduating from the University of Virginia. He retired as a United States Marine Corps Lieutenant General in 1979.
AWARDS AND CITATIONS

Navy Distinguished Service Medal
See more recipients of this award

(Citation Needed) - SYNOPSIS: Lieutenant General Lawrence F. Snowden, United States Marine Corps, was awarded the Navy Distinguished Service Medal for exceptionally meritorious and distinguished service in a position of great responsibility to the Government of the United States as Chief of Staff, United States Forces, Japan, from 1972 to 1975.
Action Date: 1972 - 1975

Service: Marine Corps

Navy Distinguished Service Medal
See more recipients of this award

Awarded for actions during the Peace Time Awards

edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Why can't you hit the 'edit' button and still use your first post?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Because either me or the computer are too retarded for that.....I'm wishing it's the comp, and thinking , logically,its' me......either way, this is a doover, per Snowden.

I could go in all sorts of different directions here....about this.
do over, historically. Dont have enough proof, always looking for that, to prove we are actively engaging in this way.
It is very important that there is a record of this, as it proves revisionist history, which is a way of showing that acts which had no previous justification, are retroactively being given justification, now....which meansL there is no real justification. And history and your life is being controleld, to the extent you haven;t envisioned it before now. And it is just possible that if there is a global realization of that on a large scale, thejn perhaps something would actually
CHANGE....as it really hasn't in centuries, despite what everyone is being told.......it is why we are still slaves, locked down...it has nothing to do with politics in this country, the USA, or the two party system....You could have three or more parties and it stiilll would not make a difference,till there is honesty about this .....time lapse, do over crap.......
Hey, thanks for all the neon

Tetra50

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

And how about you give me a chance to state my thread and case? Hmmmmm. No matter how out there.
I am away from home, for your information , and a comp I am not used to. I apologize for my ineptitude. However, I have provided pertinent info here, and followed it up.

top topics

join