It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the 'War Of The Mind' been won? (New Info 11/19)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Go here--

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It just keeps getting more disturbing, what Satanists do ...

Too bad our Leaders are Satanists, eh?

Yeah.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
No, I don't think so; and let me tell you why not.

The planet is near planetary death; and the NWO has no compunctions about "omnicide"--killing everything indiscriminately.

DU is one example of their strategy that has no legal ethical basis.

So, I think we've come to the end of the road in terms of multi-lateral avarice. The Elites who have been milking the whole planet for their own benefit are now due for the final come-down.

The day of the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers and the Mellons and the Bush's and so on, is coming to a close.

They will bury themselves in their Safe Enclaves, and then God will shut the door on them permanently, so the rest of us can live free and give free.

That's what I think is gonna happen.

Really.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure about that too!!!! The world will change totally!!!! Like nothing will ever be the same but not the armageddon, people will be liberated from the dark forces, the ELITE!!!!!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

How many people are making their living off suffering, torture and misery?

You can attribute some form of human suffering to almost every situation in our society.

I like a lot of your mind Emily. I'm tossing a Way Above your way.

X

Listen, me 2, I'm with you guys all the way!!!! Threads like that IS REALITY, there is no fighting over repub or democrates here, it's so much more and worst than that! We are unique...those who think like us are rare....
I know all of this is true, when I talk about it, people say i'm CRAZY, that it's not true at all....but when you think about it, yes it makes sens because what would we do on earth...beign slave of society and economy and suffer, that should not be like that!!!!!!!!!!
And anyway, I've searched so much on that TOPIC, the NWO, ILLUMINATI, DARK FORCES, that once, I though that the CIA would get me hehehehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't forget, I'm with you guys...let's fight and wait for our freedom

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That's the day I live for, and the day I may have to die for. Who knows?

But that would be okay too. Because then my kids would have a clean world to live in--which they deserve.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

With all honesty and sincerity, in the United States a resounding, "Yes, it has been won!!!"

Indeed, that is my main fear.

Listen, me 2, I'm with you guys all the way!!!! Threads like that IS REALITY, there is no fighting over repub or democrates here, it's so much more and worst than that! We are unique...those who think like us are rare....

To me, the saddest part of all this is that EVERYONE could question things a lot more. I can't help but feel most people are asleep. A product of the world that keeps them busy or distracted.

That's the worst thing to me.

X

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What kind of Gulag has the United States of American BECOME, anyway?

Had a hard time remembering where I wanted to put this...

RE: The Psychiatric Paradigm and Mind Control; The Missing Link

Emily and all � Please, please take the time to at least skim this � it is the �missing link� needed to explain a lot of conspiracies from mind control to AIDS and eugenics to the death of democracy, women�s status and more.

The big secret:

There is a physical component to mind control, with well-researched primary physical effects and secondary impacts on the brain. This component is an epidemic infectious disease called fibromuscular dysplasia, most likely derived from an infectious scrapie prion and originally spread via vaccines given to soldiers in WWI.

Fibromuscular dysplasia now is epidemic in the USA. However and whenever it started, the disease is documented in the medical literature from 1938.

After its introduction, fibromuscular dysplasia spread through the population in several ways, described broadly as sporadic, iatrogenic and familial:
1 � Sporadic transmission includes spread via food products manufactured in contaminated facilities and via contaminated water.
2 � Iatrogenic transmission includes spread from contaminated medical devices and blood or tissue products.
3 � Familial transmission can be congenital and may include �genetic� mutations caused by the disease as well as the infectious form.
Note: The disease generally requires direct cell-to-cell physical contact to spread.

� Lanie Patrick, 2004. Open Access terms.

The disease is chronically progressive and degenerative, with several stages and phases. My focus here is on two effects that occur in the first stage, which typically lasts for decades. Note: This disease is NEVER diagnosed in the first stage, primarily because insurance does not cover �investigative� diagnostic procedures or �preventive� treatments.

In its first stage, fibromuscular dysplasia causes mutations in the stem cells for connective tissue, inside the walls of blood and lymph vessels. These mutated cells replace normal cells, slowly destroy nerves and other tissue and eventually, destroy the vessel walls themselves. The disease process involves �actin� protein deposits accumulating as �fibrosis� and as well, the creation of �vacuoles� (holes) in tissue where normal cells are �missing.�

�IF the disease is diagnosed, it is only identified in the third stage and then, only if operable fibrosis blocks blood flow in an artery or the vacuoles result in operable aneurysms. There is a non-diagnosis policy and a �cost effective treatment strategy� that only acknowledges life threatening acute stages of the disease, and denies early symptoms as �subjective.�

� Lanie Patrick, 2004. Open Access terms.

The point is, infected victims are on their own to cope with the disease until it becomes life threatening. Before that happens, the body goes through numerous changes and the victim experiences a broad range of different symptoms.

For example, arteries respond to first stage tissue damage by going into spasm, called �vasospasm.� Vasospasms may be momentary or long-drawn-out; they might be localized to one or two body parts, or affect the whole body. They do cause pain but more importantly, they disrupt blood flow to different parts of the body. The effects depend on what part of the body is deprived of blood and oxygen.

However, wherever vasospasm occurs in the body, it can affect blood supply to the brain and bone marrow, and cause transient or permanent high blood pressure.

One of the most easy-to-read descriptions of vasospasms symptoms and EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN was written in 1996. You will see why it has been suppressed when you read it.

www.medforum.com...

��there is a typical progession of symptoms that occurs with vasospasm. In the early stages, there is usually seen concentration problems, attention deficit type disorders, and mild memory disturbances. Spouses and co-workers will frequently notice the attention deficit problems before you. As the problem progresses, patients will notice irritability, grouchiness, mood swings, depression, a sensation of stress, aggravation of the concentration problems, and depression. They also may notice excessive sleepiness, menstrual cycle irregularities, development of hypertension. As the problem deepens, people start to notice sensory and motor control problems. Vision problems such as visual blurring, sensitivity to light including to computer screens, driving, flourescent lights in stores and malls and T.V. screens may be seen. Sound sensitivity frequently also occurs at this stage. Balance disorders, vertigo, and light-headedness all occur during this stage, as balance control essentially represents a from of motor disability. Word finding difficulties, mathematic calculation problems, dyslexia, also usually occurs at this time. As the problem progresses, patients may develop headaches, then black-out spells, seizures, psuedo-seizures, strokes, transient ischemic attacks, and psychosis. The symptoms frequently wax and wane, or vary in level of severity or presence.�

�This description is not questionable in any way. The background research was already well-established by the 1970�s. Ie., Mettinger confirmed and described the effects of interrupted blood supply to the brain very thoroughly in 1982. [See Stroke. 1982 Jan-Feb;13(1):46-52. �Fibromuscular dysplasia and the brain. I.� PMID: 7064180]

This thread talks about high blood pressure symptoms and effects.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vasospasms also interrupt blood supply to bone marrow � and damage the immune and hormone systems. �This leads to one or several of an array of immune and hormone disorders and diseases like the Antiphospholipid Syndrome.

��virtually any organ system can be involved and any clinical presentation is possible.�
�Impact of the Antiphospholipid Syndrome: A Critical Coagulation Disorder in Women.�
www.medscape.com...

Another strategy to hide the fibromuscular dysplasia epidemic is to say each symptom is a separate disease, and give every symptom a new name.

�This �anti-phospholipid syndrome�, which was originally described in patients with lupus erythematosus also occurs in patients without an underlying systemic disease.�
�Anti-phospholipid antibodies and vascular pathology.� Neth J Med. 1994 Dec;45(6):257-61. Derksen RH, de Groot PG, Kater L. Department of Internal Medicine, Utrecht University Hospital, Netherlands. PMID: 7838241

I could easily go on for another 20 pages but will stop here, with one more point.

Liability is a big reason to hide this epidemic, and deny its early symptoms, causes and extent.

The U.S. product liability system was designed to alleviate the economic costs that individuals incur due to defective products, including food products contaminated by microbial pathogens. Under current law, consumers who suffer a foodborne illness can seek monetary compensation for their injuries through the courts. Firms producing these defective products are liable for medical and other costs to ill consumers. Firms may incur other costs such as legal fees, higher insurance costs, and lost market share and profits. Economic theory suggests that foodborne illness litigation is a signal for firms to invest more in food safety, ultimately resulting in a lower incidence of foodborne illness and an increase in general social welfare. However, the vast majority of consumers who experience a foodborne illness do not file a legal claim, or else drop or resolve their claim prior to court proceedings, almost always out of public view. Data on legal outcomes for food poisoning lawsuits are scarce and most available data are for cases that result in jury verdicts.
www.ers.usda.gov...

[edit on 16-11-2004 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm "disabled" due to "pheochromocytoma"--adrenal tumors.

What caused these tumors in my case? Stress--chemical and psychic stresses--"allergic reactions," "pressure" and long-term uncertainty.

Is there a cure? No. All the doctors can do is TAKE OUT my adrenal glands, and thereby eliminate 28 body hormones.

What are the symptoms of this adrenal disease: panic, anxiety, heart problems, arrhythmmia, tachardia, chest pain, as if you were having a heart attack.

So, what does the medical profession DO in the meantime for this disorder?
Prescribe an alpha and beta blocker, which essentially over time shuts down the heart. The medication ultimately causes heart failure.

How is this disease treated: ONLY SYMPTOMATICALLY by allowpathic "doctors," and I use the word, "doctors," LOOSELY. They are not healers at all. They are ONE-NOTE wonders: pills, pills, pill and pills.

Yes, they want to kill us off--anybody who's not impervious to stresses.

May God deal with them according to principles of Justice and Fairness.

Aeonian [Emily]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm "disabled" due to "pheochromocytoma"--adrenal tumors.

What caused these tumors in my case? Stress--chemical and psychic stresses--"allergic reactions," "pressure" and long-term uncertainty.

What are the symptoms of this adrenal disease: panic, anxiety, heart problems, arrhythmmia, tachardia, chest pain, as if you were having a heart attack.

So, what does the medical profession DO in the meantime for this disorder?
Prescribe an alpha and beta blocker, which essentially over time shuts down the heart. The medication ultimately causes heart failure.

Emily - FYI - "pheochromocytoma"- adrenal tumors - are commonly linked to fibromuscular dysplasia. I have the medical research and also correspond with a number of people who are dx with both.

Also FYI - not to question YOUR reality, but to deconstruct the spin:

- fmd causes mental "stress" by physically stressing the body, not the other way around, although there is a real feedback loop;

- "allergic reactions" result from a compromised immune sytem, a predictable effect of fmd (Ie., saying pheochromocytoma is caused by allergy simply describes one mechanistic factor in a progressive, multifactorial disease process);

- the symptoms - panic, anxiety, heart problems, arrhythmmia, tachardia, chest pain - are common to patients with specific forms of fmd in more advanced stages.

SELF-HELP HINTS:

1. Treat as a prion disease. Drink green tea; use sage, curry and turmeric frequently in cooking.

2. Certain antihistamines help slow or stop prion disease progression.

3. Do NOT treat 'anxiety-type' symptoms as psychological problems - treat as physical evidence of an 'active' phase, vasospasm or high blood pressure, and possibly heart attack or stroke - rest immediately, eat chocolate to dilate blood vessels, drink pomegranate juice, take aspirin. Don't expect medical help.

4. Do NOT use antioxidant vitamin supplements to boost your immune system - boosting your immune system during an active phase speeds disease progression (just how this little sucker seems to work).

Benefits:

Fewer active phases; more reliable moods, personal resources and abilities; less pain; possibly "regression."

FYI - I was dx with fmd in 1990; had kidney angioplasty, helped for while... Now am dx with fmd, fibromyalgia, 'pain amplification syndrome', osteoarthritis, yadayada. Problem is - this disease is progressive and degenerative, and is knocking people down at younger and younger ages every generation. It's different in different people, takes different forms depending on how it gets tweaked, with what and when. Have been researching for past 2 years. myomy what a tangled web it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

This is a great thread and I am so glad to see it all comming together to bring us some insight as to what is happening around us.

For many years now I have kept my mind open to all the possibilities of mind controll and the huge cover ups out there to keep the backsides of those who premote such work covered and safe.

It scares me as well as many of you, just not so much so that I shut my mind down and try not to think about it.

If we stand together and form a group of believers that hold strong to our beliefs, without allowing any of these to corrupt our way of thinking, then maybe someday we will see a change in the world around us.

It's all very very sad. I pray my children will have a better place to live and be free for all that people like you have done to bring this subject to light.

Sometimes I think it's us "the different ones" that are sane, that may someday connect the dots and bring together the overall big picture. This in turn could very well cost us our lives. But if we are not willing to try, our children may never know what true freedom is all about.

So again, thank you all for everything you do here on ATS, and for bringing this to us regardless of the cost.

May God bless each of you.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's some more source info, really great stuff if you take the time to read it.

Thanks for any and all kind words. Question everything.

X

This is another aspect of the conditioning discussed by Fritz in that e-book.

Snippet: A True Story About Sex, Child Abuse, Murder and Drugs, Covered up By Authorities

�Conspiracy of Silence�, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

Now it's odd, but that can help to form a connection to this: Court Awards 1mil to victim of SRA/Conditioning
Snippet:
U.S. government mind control programs, like MK-Ultra and Monarch,
directed against helpless victims--human guinea pigs--have been
virtually ignored by the Big Media Cartel. On Feb. 27, 1999,
however, U.S. District Court Judge Warren Urbom found former
Franklin S&L manager Lawrence E. King guilty of numerous crimes
committed against mind control victim Paul A. Bonacci.

King, serving a 15-year sentence for his role in the theft of $40
million from Franklin, an Omaha, Neb., credit union, was ordered by
Judge Urbom to pay Bonacci $800,000 in compensatory damages and an
additional $200,000 in punitive damages.

This legal judgement against a notorious perpetrator of
satanic-ritual child abuse is unprecedented

Which I'll follow up with The CIA and "False Memory Syndrome" And more here.

Snippet:
The CIA, in fact, has several designates on the FMSF advisory board. They have in common backgrounds in mind control experimentation. Their very presence on the board, and their peculiar backgrounds, reveal some heavily obscured facts about ritual child abuse.

Martin T. Orne, a senior CIA researcher, is an original board members of the Foundation, and a psychiatrist at the University of Pennsylvania�s Experimental Psychiatry Lab in Philadelphia. In 1962 his forays into hypno-programming (the elicitation of "anti-social" behaviour, dissolving memory and other mind-subduing techniques) were financed by a CIA front at Cornell University. He was also funded by Boston�s Scientific Engineering Institute, another front, and a clearinghouse for the Agency�s investigation of the occult.

The CIA and Pentagon have formed a partnership in the creation of cults. To be sure, the Association of National Security Alumni, a public interest veterans group opposed to clandestine ops, considers it a "primary issue of concern" that the Department of Defense has a "perceived role in satanic cult activities, which qualify in and of themselves as very damaging exercises in mind control."

The smoothing over of the national security state�s cult connections is handled by academic "experts".

And now Satanic Ritual Abuse, Mormons, and the CIA.

Snippet:
Although some Mormon missionaries serving in foreign countries are amused when they're mistaken for CIA agents, many of them accept employment with the Central Intelligence Agency when they return home.

Both the CIA and the FBI have active recruitment programs directed specifically to obtain more Mormons.

CIA recruiter Charles Jackson told the Salt Lake Tribune that returned missionaries possess several qualities that make them valuable agents: foreign language ability, experience living abroad, a "sense of conformity and respect for authority [learned] as missionaries"... These factors, coupled with the Church's traditional support of government service, have encouraged many former missionaries to accept jobs as agents.

"There are a lot of Mormons in the CIA and FBI," agrees Dale Van Atta. " They're represented disproportionately. You have a better chance of getting in if you're Mormon ... the real reason is that they're trusted, and there's a lot to be said for trust.."

And whilst on the subject of CIA: Sex, Drugs, and the CIA

Snippet:
Barbara Crowley Smithe was 19 years old in January 1953. She was full-figured, sexy and smart, with dark hair, blue eyes, and a trace of Irish freckles. She lived in Manhattan with her husband Eliot Smithe, and their 20-month old daughter, Valerie.

People who knew Barbara said she was a vibrant, happy young woman, but that she became confused about her sexuality, and gradually lost her self-esteem. Her friends did not know why, but she began to have angry confrontations with Eliot. Arguments led to rough fights and a separation in 1957. Two extra-marital affairs engendered a haunting sense of guilt, guilt led to depression, depression dissolved into despair, and ultimately Barbara succumbed to paranoia.

At her psychiatrist's advice, Barbara was admitted to Stony Lodge Hospital in December 1958. Before long, she and Eliot divorced, and Valerie went to live with Eliot's parents. Institutionalised for much of the next 20 years, Barbara died of leukaemia in February 1978, without ever telling Eliot the secret she took to her grave - the stunning secret that may very well explain her descent into mental illness.

Funky, eh?

Next up, a Black Magic angle. Not really my style, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Snippet
Now anyone who has lived for any time in countries like Morocco where magic is widely practiced has probably seen a curse work. I have. However, the curses tend to be hit or miss, depending on the skill and power of the operator and the susceptibility of the victim. And that isn't good enough for the CIA or similar organization: "Bring us the ones that work not sometimes but every time." So what is the logical step forward? TO DEVISE MACHINES THAT CAN CONCENTRATE AND DIRECT PSYCHIC FORCE WITH PREDICTABLE EFFECTS. (See the chapter in the Iron Curtain book on PSYCHIC GENERATORS.) I suggest that what the CIA is or was working on at the top secret Nevada installation may be described as COMPUTERIZED black magic. If curse A doesn't make it, Curse Program B automatically goes into operation and so on.

Then, have a look at some of the Experiments into Remote Mind Control Technology.

Snippet:
An excerpt from his book Mind Control - World Control.

Experiments into Remote Mind Control methods has been well researched since the 50's.

The Soviets reportedly began to delve into the biological effect of microwaves as early as 1953. A number of laboratories were set up across the Soviet Union and in Eastern Europe, including one at the Institute of Hygiene and Occupational Diseases Academy of Medical Sciences. Although the Soviets reported on their experiments in the open literature, the parameteres they defined were insufficient for duplicating the experiments, and some scientists in the United States questioned whether the whole matter was disinformation. It was not.

Early CIA funding provided the wherewithal for a project launched at Honeywell, Inc. for "a method to penetrate inside a man's mind and control his brain waves over long distance."

At the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Maitland Baldwin, under CIA supervision, bombarded the brains of lobotomised monkeys with radio waves. According to researcher Alex Constantine, "His CIA monitors noted weird excesses: in one experiment, Baldwin decapitated a monkey and transplanted its head to the body of another, then attempted to restore it to life with radar saturation."

On to CIA MK Camps.

Snippet:
On November 18, 1978, in a cleared-out patch of Guyanese jungle, the Reverend Jim Jones ordered the 911 members of his flock to kill themselves by drinking a cyanide potion, and they did.

The cultists were brainwashed by the megalomaniac Jones, who had named their jungle village after himself and held them as virtual slaves, if not living zombies. Jones himself was found dead. He'd shot himself in the head, or someone else had shot him. Square-jaw, jet black hair and sunglasses, looking like a secret service agent on antipsychotic drugs, Jones takes his place alongside Charles Manson in America's iconography of evil.

But was Jones really a lone madman as Americans are so often advised about their villains? Is it plausible that more than nine hundred people took their own lives willingly, simply because he told them to? Or is there another explanation?

Not long after the slaughter in Jonestown, whispers began--strange hints of human experiments in mind control, even genocide, and the lurking presence of the CIA. At the very least. these stories maintained, the U.S. government could have prevented the Jonestown massacre, but instead it did nothing. At worst, Jonestown was a CIA-run concentration camp set up as a dry run for the secret government's attempt to reprogram the American psyche. There are suggestions of parallel "Jonestowns" and that the conspiracy did not end with the deaths in Guyana.

Here's a take on how The CIA, Mind Control, and Cults work together.

Snippet:
CIA CONNECTIONS TO THE MIND CONTROL CULTS

Swiss newspapers described the carnage inside the charred
farmhouse as a "wax museum of death." Within hours, 27 other
members of the Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple were found
dead at chalets in Granges, Switzerland and Morin Heights,
Quebec. Luc Jouret, the Temple's grand master, the London Times
reported, "espoused a hybrid religion that owed more to Umberto
Eco's novel Foucault's Pendulum than to any bible. His followers
called themselves 'knights of Christ.' The crusading codes of
the Knights Templar, the rose-and-cross symbolism of the
medieval Rosicrucian Order, Nazi occultism and new age mysticism
were joined together into a mumbo-jumbo mishmash that seemed
more designed for extracting money from disciples than saving
souls."

A side note on Charles Manson Which I think is a tad interesting.

Snippet:
The Manson Family's sojourn into the desert was a withdrawal from society, and the continual harassment they'd begun to experience from The Man. It was also a spiritual quest of sorts, where--it was felt--they could finally become one as a family. Another aspect of the desert which fascinated Manson was that it was "a land where rivers ran upside down", a fact that obviously appealed to Charlie's "no sense makes sense" worldview.

Death Valley is part of the Great Basin, where literally thousands of streams run, though not one of them ever reaches the sea. Death Valley is the sink of the Amargosa River, most of which is below sea level. Here the stream beds are on top, and the water beneath the sand and gravel, a phenomenon that always perplexed Charlie, who, from the time he arrived in Death Valley, began speaking of "a hole" in the desert that would lead his group to water, and perhaps even a lake and a place to live. This was the place where Charlie would take his Family when "the # came down."

And finally, for those that think the CIA wouldn't do such things to humans; Let's not forget the examples which have been revealed to us.

That's all for now. You'll notice a theme throught the pages you visit. That is a mere repository of info. If you want a much more in-depth treatment on the subject, follow up the links and play around in the "forum areas". Keep looking!

X

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Now I know what I have to do--the medical profession be damned.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
soficrow, Thank you for posting those interesting articles... should keep me busy for a while.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hell, I'm MARCHING INTO MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE with them tomorrow at 10:30 am, and I want some answers.

Enough of this run-around.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
* Hair stands up on ends*

Remember the scenario a couple of years back when the north east lost power? Those people, in a zombie-like trance walking peacefully, so quietly to their destinations?
It was an eerie sight, right out of a 60's horror flick..well behaved, quiet citizens just grateful that it wasnt another terrorist strike.. *goose bumps*

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Remember the scenario a couple of years back when the north east lost power? Those people, in a zombie-like trance walking peacefully, so quietly to their destinations? It was an eerie sight, right out of a 60's horror flick..well behaved, quiet citizens just grateful that it wasnt another terrorist strike.. *goose bumps*

What a great observation! I had that very same thought at the time. It truly was unnerving. A flock of sheep looking for the dogs to lead them to safety.

Funny, that goes right along with my sig....

Anyways, great thoughts, always good to see people questioning such things. Gives me a tad bit of hope!

X

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If you really want to know what THE GAME is all about, you need just look in the eyes of those around you.

Look really closely, though not at the iris. Look at the "whites" of the eyes.

There you will see either a subtle red or a subtle blue tinge. This is not the normal blood vessels in the eye. After a bit of practice you will be able to see this tinge at a distance.

There is a great war being waged, and unfortunately few people on either side know the whole story. IT is time for the truth to emerge.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
... You should have seen the looks on the faces of ALL the NURSES at the clinic when I walked out of the "exam room."

... Their eyes were big as >>saucers

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Update

X

This is a GREAT thread, xatnys. Thank you.

�I didn�t mean to hi-jack your thesis � just to emphasize that mind control includes mass manipulation and a common physical component, as well as isolated programs like MKULTRA and others you have researched.

Your work is excellent, and well appreciated!

vasodilator

Emily �

I am so sorry � I should have been more clear (and comprehensive). Now, I�m busy with a project so I have to be quick.

�I personally think it is a mistake to get �medical� vaso-dilators. Here�s why:

1) Our bodies have a number of natural healing and coping responses to this disease � the mechanical action of vasospasm is only one in a barrage of interconnected reactions. �Besides vasospasm, the body �tinkers� and �adjusts� many other things at the same time or in rapid sequence � it thickens then thins the blood; it speeds and slows the heart beat; it raises and lowers blood pressure, and more.

The point is, the body�s response is systemic; interfere with one small piece of it at your own peril. Unfortunately yes, the systemic response is �pathogenic� as well as healing. But in my opinion, the body�s natural systems are more reliable and gentle in the long run than medical intervention.

2) A case in point is COX-2 inhibitor medication like Vioxx. These meds work to stop disease-caused pain by shutting down one part of the body�s immune response � and end up speeding disease progression in the process. See the thread here titled �Merck and Vioxx: A Twisted Tale of Cover-ups, Pork and Profits.�

�Generally, I think it�s helpful for us to know and understand what�s happening in our own bodies. Awareness allows us to �help� our body cope by adjusting our diet and activity levels. Knowledge also helps keep us sane, prevents self-blame, buffers the psychological effects of policies that �blame the victims,� and gives us information we need to plan and structure our lives.

�But sorry, as far as I can tell, the only legitimately effective treatment is stem cell or �regeneration� therapy � everything else is a bandaid solution that has as much or more potential to damage the body than the disease itself.

edited to remove wrong icon

[edit on 20-11-2004 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Okay. Thank you for the heads up. Wow. It's so kind of you to take the time to explain this stuff to me. I'm working from your list of what to do.

I've sorta been working from that point of view since the meds the doc wanted me to take not only are very expensive, but they hurt my stomach, shorten my breath, weaken me and don't appear to help the problem.

I noticed beta blockers caused me to develop a wart on the bottom of my right foot on a reflex trigger point for the heart itself. [I do reflexology.] And I thought, Wow! my body needs to TRIGGER THIS "acupressure" point to keep my heart going?

And that's when I started backing off on the beta-blockers. Having taken myself off of them, the wart is now gone--just as rapidly as it appeared.

They've had me on beta blockers to suppress the tumors for four years; and lately, I'm backing off of them, slowly, taking less and less. Yesterday was the first time in four years, I didn't have any at all. And, yes, it was a difficult night--waking up all the time--but I made it through.

In my prayers, God is telling me I'm going to be alright.

So the "MDs" can just go to Hell. They're not simply "no help"; they truly get in the way of figuring this out and fixing it naturally.

So glad I ran into you here, soficrow. Big big help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join