It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority Of Americans Approve Of Sending Congress To Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thishereguy
just send the POTUS and the V-POTUS , that's all that is needed.

OH NO, remember POTUS is the commander in chief

If he were a real man he would:

Lead the charge and be on the front line of an attack with V-POTUS at his side
Leading congress behind him into battle

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lets not forget to make sure they use one way plane tickets as well.

You know, sequesters and all that...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I had been against US boots on the ground. However upon reconsideration, I believe a small force such as the entire White House administration and members of Congress could make a lasting impact. Go get em guys.

I could even support one of the democrats ideas to reenact the draft with one major restriction. The draft would only apply to rich people who support congress. Maybe then we could actually have an election where someone from the middle class actually got elected. Right now you have to be rich to get elected in my opinion.

Please send back pics of Nancy Pelosi with a combat rifle from the front lines. I would like to see her actually fighting for the people. lol.

Oh I totally agree!

As a matter of fact we should start a constitutional amendment:

POTUS shall be on the front lines of any conflict he/she sends the troops in to - like the kings of old who took responsibility for their actions

All members of his administration, congress and the senate who vote for a military movement shall join POTUS on the front lines of any conflict they order troops into.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Great thinking Bro Wrabbit.

Parachute them in . . . in a circle . . . with parachutes manufactured by the lowest bidder in China.

In order to help them fit-in with the locals . . . insure that there's a fringe of bacon on their clothing . . . or maybe their collars.

Teach them to yell

"ALOHA CROBAR" loudly whenever they see a local.

A 2nd phrase we could teach them in Arabic could be

"TAKE ME TO YOUR YOUNGEST WIFE."

And insure that they are taught to always reach to shake hands with their left hands.

Perhaps we could make certain that they have super tiny Chihuahua's in a specially made breast or tummy pocket trained to stick its head out at the approach of locals and yip its head off mercilessly . . . then to jump at any locals within 2 feet and latch onto the locals' clothing with their teeth--near their neck--growling fiercely.

A sign on their backs could read in Arabic:

"OUR BULLETS ARE COATED IN PIG LARD."

And yeah world-wide . . . sell-per-view from drones . . . could probably retire the national debt. LOL.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Just make sure that Kissinger, Soros, Hillary et al are right behind the President leading the charge.

Preferably in neon colored clothing with helium balloons tied to their necks that say in Arabic:

"Evil globalist stooge volunteering for population reduction here!"

edit on 8/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: grammar

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm all for sending Congress to take on Assad, as long as Obama and Biden are leading the charge.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Something I have noticed about satire is that in some case's it becomes reality.................I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

orionthehunter
I had been against US boots on the ground. However upon reconsideration, I believe a small force such as the entire White House administration and members of Congress could make a lasting impact. Go get em guys.

I could even support one of the democrats ideas to reenact the draft with one major restriction. The draft would only apply to rich people who support congress. Maybe then we could actually have an election where someone from the middle class actually got elected. Right now you have to be rich to get elected in my opinion.

Please send back pics of Nancy Pelosi with a combat rifle from the front lines. I would like to see her actually fighting for the people. lol.

In this case I think a multinational action is in order. I'm sure the citizens of most countries would be equally happy to send their government, parliament and the leaders of all their political parties over to Syria to fight for human rights. Heck, if we are lucky they will even get to investigate some WMDs up close!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join