It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello... happy to be here... As we get close to the end...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by Toastbuster

helo Mr.toast..welcome to ats, where you from?
don't get mad if someone try to make you mad here..get your head up and say i am proud of my live whatever i do!!
so who will fire the ball first? russia or usa? i have some feeling like you..this conflict will consume earth and make a chaos everywhere..

I get mad easy... seems like more people care about miley tweaking then all the endless wars....

I think the US will fire 1st.....

think obama wants to get rid of term limits and run in 2016... if we get to 2016.... we might all be dead by next friday

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

thats nice
You must work in a bank

no... i work with cats

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
He can't do that but he's got 3 more years to do some major damage and that's what he's doing.

Nobody agrees with this administration on Syria not even his base and he is losing support left and right, he is becoming a dictator.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

owh i forget to ask you, would you write a translate to the video sir? i will so much tq

'Command Center 135'
Followed by

Russian names

Nicolai
Olga
And few others.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
He can't do that but he's got 3 more years to do some major damage and that's what he's doing.

Nobody agrees with this administration on Syria not even his base and he is losing support left and right, he is becoming a dictator.

i think he is just going to give us all the finger and fire the missiles anyways.... Spilling all of our milk....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken those were commands in Russian like alpha bravo Charlie, but in Russian.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken those were commands in Russian like alpha bravo Charlie, but in Russian.

yes... it code! there going to kill us all and spill our milk!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

TRL

edit on 7-9-2013 by 12voltz because: I am taking back all my letters except these 3

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

that should be helpful here ,
Winston Churchill once said ,when asked why he liked to spend time with pigs
"cats look down on you ,dogs look up to you but pigs see you as an equal"

I like cats

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Well you're a believer in the bible I gathered and so am I.

So yes this is all going to happen, but...if that's in gods will there won't be any way to stop it. So in my critique of your approach, I think you may want to get more involved in self defense and survival because you see the train wreck coming.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Well you're a believer in the bible I gathered and so am I.

So yes this is all going to happen, but...if that's in gods will there won't be any way to stop it. So in my critique of your approach, I think you may want to get more involved in self defense and survival because you see the train wreck coming.

i just want to sit in my house and play minecraft and watch my cats sleep... i don't want the world to end

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
who you going to call?

Toastbuster!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
oops... Dubble Bubble post
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Feelingconnected

The best welcome post ever!! If the end is near, I'd prefer to die smiling ..... I never got a welcome like that.

You have now

Cody

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Firstly, welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy it here.

Secondly it is not the 'end'. OK, so things are ramping up in the Middle East and yes, there might be a war. But for peace to overcome, there has to be no peace in the first place. A peace agreement will be made pretty soon and everyone will be so, so glad. It will last for 3 and a half years. That's a long time in the arrangement of things. And everyone will be saying 'peace and safety!' - that's everyone, worldwide. The one who brings the peace agreement to the Middle East will be the one who will break the peace deal after the 3 and a half years. And I am sure you know the rest..
Just don't be fooled.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I'm not trying to scare you but.... You have two choices here.

You can sit and play mine craft wait for the world to end and while the economy wears you will have no choice but to do what the government says.

Or you can venture out, buy a little ,Ed kit and camping supplies, perhaps a small rifle and prepare to fend for yourself.

Take your pick. What's it worth to you?

Do you have any kids? Do you have any hopes for the future?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Welcome Toastmaster, your "credo" leads me to believe you will fit in nicely here,

Cody, ive said it before and Il say it again, you are the GRAND MASTER of ATS party planning. Excellent work. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Do you have any kids?

My cats and my kids

Do you have any hopes for the future?

Not really...

Its hard to think about it... When they are so evil... they put there evil in the water and it makes it burn when you pee...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by cody599

Welcome Toastbuster, your "credo" leads me to believe you will fit in nicely here,

Thank you.... I think....
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ok i see we're on wasted time here.

I wish for you the best and I hope that you can work this out in your alone time my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join