It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Celebrates Bush Victory with Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
After hearing of Bush's re-election, Andrew Veal committed suicide at ground zero - the graveyard of 9/11. This man had a good life going. He was a project coordinator, he was engaged, and it was his birthday.

Families of 9/11 victims yesterday reacted with shock, sympathy � and anger � after a Georgia man killed himself at Ground Zero on his 25th birthday because he was distraught over President Bush's re-election.

The suicide victim, Andrew Veal, was discovered on a concrete slab in the construction pit near the Church Street subway entrance Saturday morning. A bottle of Jack Daniel's was by his side, and a 12-gauge shotgun lay across his body.

Obviouslly, one needs to be able to differentiate between rational and irrational. No matter how much you expect the Apocolypse, would you rather fight for what you believe in first or would you rather die a death like this?

Source: www.nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting....this guy must have had issues, I mean, I deplore Bush, but that isn't going to make my blow my head off....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think its quite clear this man had some major mental problems. Anyone that would kill themselves for Kerry not winning has something wrong in the head.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Covered already:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

top topics

join