It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists ! Explain this and make sense at the same time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Solomon's path beat me to the punch on skull plates. As for skull volume, it on the surface appears interesting. Until I couldn't find anything else from a legitimate site to corroborate the claim of double the cranial volume of people living today. They do have a verified cranial volume of 1.5 liters which is approximately 25% more than you or I but still nowhere near the fantastical tale told in the link you cited. Some of the skulls with higher volume also weighed an average of 60% more than normal skulls. I'd agree that they don't appear to by hydrocephalic but couldn't say for certain without seeing them in person as well as the associated data. In short I won't call anyone out as a liar but extraordinary claims usually require extraordinary evidence and these peoe just don't have it. My off the cuff answer for one possibility, and thus is without seeing the material in person or the data, but from everything Julio Tello could ascertain, the skills that weren't definitively bound and had higher volume were attributed to the Paracan leaders or royalty. If new world royals operated anything like old world ones there would likely have been some serious incest in order to maintain purity if bloodlines. Generations of such genetic muckraking have the potential to cause odd genetic discrepancies that could lead to just such an issue arising as larger cranial volume and elongation. This is merely an off the cuff hypothesis with no bearing because I don't have the actual materials in hand to give a better interpretation. But it is a more reasonable answer than Nephilim or Aliens. But again, only my humble opinion. Not statig this as fact.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The academic secular world refuses to do work on these skulls,
so they can turn around and call those who do liars. My LWA.

Funny how often this happens

biologists, geologists, physicists they're all called liars by superstitionists when their claims are shown to be bunk.

It's one hell of a global conspiracy

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

I favor the congenital hypothesis, as well, if not binding. Much like the line of Akhenaten . . .

As for the shape of Akhenaten's head, Dr. Braverman attributes this to a condition called craniosynostosis, in which sutures, the fibrous joints of the head, fuse at an early age, and interfere with the process of skull formation. The specific condition, called a sagittal suture, is dominantly inherited. Dr. Braverman says he observed this abnormality in the king's daughters as well as in Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Tuthmosis I, founder of Akhenaten's paternal line, and in King Tut, who ended this line.

Sutures normally expand as the brain expands and typically do not fuse until the age of 25 to 30. "At first, I wondered whether they bound the heads of infants to get this effect," says Dr. Braverman, "but there is no mention of this in Egyptian literature." The mummies could also be tested for the presence of three genes known to be responsible for most of the craniosynostosis syndromes.

Akhenaten Deformities

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

The academic secular world refuses to do work on these skulls,
so they can turn around and call those who do liars. My LWA.

Funny how often this happens

biologists, geologists, physicists they're all called liars by superstitionists when their claims are shown to be bunk.

It's one hell of a global conspiracy

It's called Conspiracist Ideation . . . scientific findings don't jive with their personal beliefs or ideologies, therefore . . . conspiracy of denial.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

And the egyptians just happened to do head binding to didn't they ? Without the bindings being recorded anywhere ?

edit on 7-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

What part of fraud do you find so funny?

Science has become the biggest FRAUD in history...

Some of these academic "professionals" you fondly refer to have perpetrated deliberate frauds and cover-ups of countless important discoveries.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution."

What part of Evolution is a lie?

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have to at least consider the possibility that the genetic abnormalities appeared in the ruling class first and trickled down to the little people attempting to emulate their leaders with binding.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And yet they bag on a openly confessed person of Trey Smith.
Despicable actually. Once confessed completely forgiven to the point of forgotten.
Christianity stands rigjhteous above all men.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar
reply to post by randyvs

You have to at least consider the possibility that the genetic abnormalities appeared in the ruling class first and trickled down to the little people attempting to emulate their leaders with binding.

Of course I'll accept that from the get go.

It is so obvious that the history we've been taught is such a lousy farce.
Bacause lies leave questions that get answered by the truth in the video I prescribed
in my OP.

Of course it's going to be long. But I found it interesting rather than like some who seem to choose to find it excruciating.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'd be more inclined to give these links more than a cursory read through if they weren't so light on reality. The first one is a blog in which the author can't even spell archaeology and I won't even get into their thesis. The 2nd one I tried to read makes some seriously false claims. Yes pinky down man was a hoax. Most if the rest are either mistakes or entirely misrepresented as hoaxes. Neanderthal could not be farther from a hoax and they don't even have the dates correct. There was ONE skeleton that had arthritis and was misinterpreted. Citing claims that are over 100 years old as evidence for how science currently operated us misleading and disingenuous at best. I would certainly acknowledge that there is some reluctance to accept new data on the drop of a dime but that has less to do with scientific censorship than it does with the process of peer review and the need to be as to independently reproduce results. Yes sometimes it takes science 20 years to come to a consensus. Sometimes longer. It's only Been about 5 years that the general consensus is that Clovis first is an anachronistic view and there were definite people in the Americas prior to 13,000 bpe. That doesn't make Clovis a hoax. It means that was the best information we had at the time and as new data comes in we adjust our hypothesis to reflect updated data. Religion on the other hand clings to ancient manuscripts as a guide without contemplating that they could be wrong and need revising.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'd be more inclined to give these links more than a cursory read through if they weren't so light on reality.

Define reality ?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'd be more inclined to give these links more than a cursory read through if they weren't so light on reality.

Define reality ?

Let me rephrase that. What I was trying to get at is that the facts are misrepresented or completely wrong in some cases. Or to be blunt trying to make My way Through some if it was like sitting on a 3 legged stool. It didnt have a lot supporting it. I'm trying to be fair and watch and read through the links you're supplying. They do pose some interesting questions but its a speculation and conjecture. At least regarding the topics I know well. I can't respond to something honestly if its out if my area or don't know. I'm not trying to blow smoke or puff up my feathers as that gets Us nowhere.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar

Define reality ?

Let me rephrase that. What I was trying to get at is that the facts are misrepresented or completely wrong in some cases. Or to be blunt trying to make My way Through some if it was like sitting on a 3 legged stool. It didnt have a lot supporting it. I'm trying to be fair and watch and read through the links you're supplying. They do pose some interesting questions but its a speculation and conjecture. At least regarding the topics I know well. I can't respond to something honestly if its out if my area or don't know. I'm not trying to blow smoke or puff up my feathers as that gets Us nowhere.

Well now ! I can respect that reply.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Christianity stands rigjhteous above all men.

Only to other Christians.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Provide an arguement ?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by solomons path

And the egyptians just happened to do head binding to didn't they ? Without the bindings being recorded anywhere ?

Nowhere in my response about Akhenaten or the link on the royal family congenital issues does anyone say the Egyptians used bindings . . . So, I'm not sure what your point is.

Was this just a simple "strawman" deflection for the benefit of the "Nephilim" crowd?
edit on 9/7/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Neanderthal could not be farther from a hoax... Religion on the other hand clings to ancient manuscripts...

Turn the TV OFF, you ARE being lied to...

The whole "theory" of evolution rests on a foundation of nothing BUT hoaxes and frauds.

This is WHY many scientists are even in doubt as to the nature of evolution.

Java Man, Neanderthal Man, Piltdown Man, Nebraska Man, Peking Man and East Africa Man were ALL frauds.

Piltdown man was the biggest scientific hoax of the 21st century.

Cro-Magnon man and Neanderthal were perfectly normal humans that lived to a really great age.

Many are still used in the textbooks even though it's been proven years ago that they cannot possibly be missing links.

"About every few years they come out with the new missing link, only to find out the link is either another species or a fraud. And this happens over, and over, and over, and almost no one ever questions this, and joe public just believes what ever the news media tells them." What part of Evolution is a lie?

"Primitive Man never existed, and there never was a Stone Age. They are nothing more than deceptive interpretations of (Neanderthal Findings) by Evolutionist." THE NEPHILIM WERE MORE "INTELLIGENT" THAN HUMANS. So the Word "Primitive" is an Understatement. The Size of their Brains Reveal they were Super-Intelligent The Stone Age Deception

By the way, Neanderthals were not emerging primitives. That’s fiction. They had a skull capacity larger than that of modern man. Classic descriptions of so-called Neanderthal man were based in large part on the skeletal remains of a man suffering from severe osteoarthritis. He had degenerated. In fact, there are folk who would pass for Neanderthals, alive today. Aliens The Deadly Secret (Page 347)

Dr. Jack Cuozzo shows how many Neanderthal fossils have been tampered with to support the theory of evolution. One of the many fraudulent things that people have done to the Neanderthal skulls is to reconstruct the lower jaw in a forward protruding position. This is based on the preconceived notion, that Neanderthal was dimwitted, and ape-ish. The jaw is purposely manipulated to look this way in reconstruction’s, because that is how some ape jaws are aligned.

Of the thousands of people who have seen Neanderthal skulls in a museum, I wonder how many of them knew the jaw had been altered? Dr. Cuozzo adds: "The exact same thing happened with the famous La Chapelle-aux-Saints skull and jaws" The La Quina V skull has also been altered. Now look to see what somebody did to the chin. They cut it off to make it look more like an apes chin. They then smoothed it all out with a plastic material.

Neanderthals: Caveman or Human?
Neanderthal fraud discovered by Dr. Jack Cuozzo

Neanderthal man cannot possibly be a missing link."These Neanderthals are just perfectly normal humans that are living to a really great age." See, before the Flood came, the people lived to be 900. But after the Flood, life spans dropped off to 400, and then 200, and then 100; but that's still a long time to live. And it's a simple fact the bones of your eyebrow ridge never stop growing. Jack Cuozzo

Professor Reiner Protsch was invited to date the famous skull, which he later pronounced to be the vital missing link between Neanderthals and modern humans. He dated the skull at 36,000 years old, allowing it to fall neatly into the evolutionists’ timeline between Neanderthals and modern man. For evolutionists, it was too good to be true. And indeed, it was. On February 18, 2005, Protsch was forced to retire in disgrace after a Frankfurt University panel ruled he had “fabricated data and plagiarized the work of his colleagues” Once believed to be a world-renowned expert on carbon dating, Protsch’s entire professional career is now being questioned. The university noted: “The commission finds that Prof. Protsch has forged and manipulated scientific facts over the past 30 years”. Neanderthal (another deliberate fraud)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thank you Murg.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I love how your argument against Evolution are hoaxes discovered by people who were researching evolution and are not included in the Modern Evolutionary Synthesis. Find me one scientist in the past 60-70 years that has cited Piltdown Man as evidence of evolution.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I think the fact that it shows willful intent is quite enough to discredit the whole fiasco
of evolution. Seeing how you pride yourselves on FACTS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join