It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima And the Ongoing Dangers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The closing of an epic,ongoing thread.

Why?

Because it was to long? Not enough interest? Not enough participants?
The greatest amount of knowledge has been gain from this thread from the most hardcore participants.

I beg those that have giving their time and knowledge to this on going tragedy to continue on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
K

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The Japanese Chief executive of their Olympic bid was on T.V today saying that it's all good. The disaster wouldn't be a problem for them even though radioactive water was leaking into the sea................

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

The Japanese Chief executive of their Olympic bid was on T.V today saying that it's all good. The disaster wouldn't be a problem for them even though radioactive water was leaking into the sea................

Yea,not their problem! it goes into the sea?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The closing of an epic,ongoing thread. Why?

lots of drama , few facts.

well who cares about facts, we all like drama!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

The closing of an epic,ongoing thread. Why?

lots of drama , few facts.

well who cares about facts, we all like drama!

And did you read the thread? There is alot of info on it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

no, I didn't.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I fully agree. Why close one of the single greatest sources of Fuku knowledge on the entire Internet?

What's next, closing the Yellowstone thread cause it's too big?

Seems like a lot of change around here lately. Oh well.

Peace
edit on 6-9-2013 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I guess one thing it is important to share is that there has been an admission of conspiring to withhold deadly facts in the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

On 5 July 2012, the Japanese National Diet appointed The Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission (NAIIC) submitted its inquiry report to the Japanese Diet.[20] The Commission found the nuclear disaster was "manmade", that the direct causes of the accident were all foreseeable prior to March 11, 2011.
The report also found that the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant was incapable of withstanding the earthquake and tsunami. TEPCO, the regulatory bodies (NISA and NSC) and the government body promoting the nuclear power industry (METI), all failed to correctly develop the most basic safety requirements—such as assessing the probability of damage, preparing for containing collateral damage from such a disaster, and developing evacuation plans for the public in the case of a serious radiation release.
The reports generally concluded that more adequate protection against tsunami and disaster preparation could have mitigated the disaster.[21]
Meanwhile the government appointed Investigation Committee on the Accident at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations of Tokyo Electric Power Company submitted its final report to the Japanese government on 23 July 2012.[22]
TEPCO admitted for the first time on October 12, 2012 that it had failed to take stronger measures to prevent disasters for fear of inviting lawsuits or protests against its nuclear plants

source

And the truth appears to still be leaking out slower, much slower than the radiation.

Fukushima is a triple nuclear meltdown with some of the nastiest nuclear fuel in Unit 3 known to (wo)man....with loads more nuclear fuel rods dangling precariously overhead. No one person has all the answers as to how to fix all the problems faced there....yet....hence the continued collaboration and documentation in the mega thread, or so it seemed given the circumstances.

Posters weren't in a position to see the number of views though, so perhaps it had become the virtual equivalent of a tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it fall....

far exceeded usefulness

Ouch.....Sorry. Got it.

edit on 6-9-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: added source

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I know with lesser important threads such as the members picture threads, when they get too long they are closed and a new one opened.

As long as the thread remains visible and is linked to in any new thread, it might even help to keep information at the front and relevant? I know I wasnt going to read 1400 pages before hitting the recent posts. And in that I'd have lost a lot of good info.

But I dunno, the bells and whistles ring and toot. And the man peddling the machine probably knows when to blow and when to twiddle !

new topics

top topics

join