It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spacecritters inside the ISS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow! I believe that insects might have found their way onboard the ISS and that doesn't surprise me but what the heck is that stuff on the outside of the ISS???

Is it some type of plastic that is moving around on the outside? It does seem highly reflective when the lights play across it or is it some kind of alien life form? I'm stumped on this one.

Thank you for the videos and will be watching them over again to see if I can glean any more info out of them. Space is awesome and full of mysteries both near and far.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do you think that NASA/Astronauts will left insects here and there? If they bring insects for an experiment then they will never want all the insects to be hidden inside the parts of the shuttle.Lets talk about dust, ohyeah Space shuttle is dusty, astronauts(the well disciplined people) is making shuttle dirty like the train passengers in India.there will be no dust in a shuttle I think.Maybe that is the reflection of light(JamesOberg Come here uncle).Lets see what Jim is having for us now

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow both are same dust.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

There is nothing in the video, and to name a phenomena something like 'spacecritters' is completely bogus and absurd. Anybody who believes in anything like that is completely ignorant in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Would like to add some reason which are making you to say this bogus..because this phenomenon is also seen in other videos.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Are you blind?
There should be a minimum IQ to post in certain threads.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Watch it again on a larger screen that you used, or a trip to spec-savers, either way is good.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by greyer

Are you blind?
There should be a minimum IQ to post in certain threads.

OK show me how smart you are, I want to see words that are not directed towards your judgement of me that show your intelligence. Stop denying the obvious fact that it is easy to fake a video while being a complete scapegoat and start telling me tangible pieces of the puzzle in connection to the truth.

I am blind - because unlike you I am not my ego I am my soul, and I'm smart enough to not let insults convince me into believing in something false.

I'm getting your antagonistic response because a delusion will cause hostility by the epitome of ignorance and ego, as if I believed the world had something better to offer me - which is what you are giving me - otherwise known as one of the definitions of slack.

About 95% of everything in this subject is falsified so this is the least amount of evidence I can think of that would make somebody understand the perceptually disproportionate and untrue, something that you love to push on others like zealously religious people, politicians, and lunatics.
edit on 9-9-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I'm the type of A-Hole that'll call BS when I see it. The critter seems legit if you watch the footage. Is it CG, probably not. As for the donuts Aliens... Those are total BS and 100% out-of-focus crap that only a desperately lonely person would call an entity.

You sir, are no A-Hole. Watch the footage again, and look for the moth that got away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join