It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Congressman - Obama Manipulated Syria Intel - Doctored Evidence - Blocking Investigations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Congress and Senate have authority to arrest anyone liying or not giving entire answerers, why don't they use there power accordingly? Are they that uneducated??

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Most of the congressman are on payroll. There are always a bunch that resist. They are ignored.

Obama will get authorization from Congress. The Military-industrial complex is too strong.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well looks like all of this is coming into fruition according to Reuters. Looks like I was on the right track after all.

Syrian government forces may have carried out a chemical weapons attack close to Damascus without the personal permission of President Bashar al-Assad, Germany's Bild am Sonntag paper reported on Sunday, citing German intelligence.

Bild said the radio traffic was intercepted by a German naval reconnaissance vessel, the Oker, sailing close to the Syrian coast..

Syrian forces may have used gas without Assad's permission: paper

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

maybe the fact 2 airplanes hit 2 buildings in a little city known as New York had just happened.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by holton0289

I will not be surprised if soembody bomb something and blame Iran this time, after all it seems that is the right time in middle east agenda to do just that, the propaganda against Iran is heating up again like it did during the preparations for the invasion of Iraq.

So it may not be Airplanes, too messy, perhaps drones.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Elouina

This only shows Elouina what many in this nation already knows, that we have a government that is obviously no run by the people but hidden behind close doors to protect the real power behind them, they are nothing but traitors to this nation and the people, when secrecy is just a small issue that we all should accept, hell not, we do not need to accept anything, when it comes to the death of people around the world and the death of our own family members serving in our military is not such thing as secrecy to push corporate private agendas.

The hell with the shadow government, our government has turned into nothing but traitors.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

But even without hard evidence tying Mr. Assad to the attack, administration officials asserted, the Syrian leader bears ultimate responsibility for the actions of his troops and should be held accountable. “The commander in chief of any military is ultimately responsible for decisions made under their leadership,” said the State Department’s deputy spokeswoman, Marie Harf — even if, she added, “He’s not the one who pushes the button or says ‘go’ on this.”…

So, they are saying we should arrest Obama and Bush Jnr and hold them accountable and issue appropriate punishment to them for atrocities committed by people in the Army, Air Force or Navy, CIA, NSA, DIA and the rest of them?

That's a lot of individuals, who have committed a LOT of atrocities..so by his offices' own words, we ought to be arresting Obama right now for those crimes committed by those that serve under him.

What a numpty.

edit on 13-9-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

MDDoxs
reply to post by elouina

Well didn't Hagel look like a deer caught in the headlights when he was asked that question at the 3:45 mark of the video.

I am so glad to see that some politicians, whether for moral motivations or not, are trying to expose or clarify this supposed evidence.

Or is the truth Classified, classified and more classified ???

edit on 6-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

I actually laughed at this "top man" saying that he didn't know what the question was and had no previous knowledge, citing that its probably classified. So classified indeed, that most of the world has already heard it and actually led to the question being asked. If the top man doesn't know what the hell is going on, then he and those under him are in no position to call for military strikes against Syria.

They are finally being ousted in public as lying, untrustworthy pigs, and I love it!!

I can't answer your most important because it's classified, and no I won't declassify it because then you will know that we made it all up!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by The GUT

But even without hard evidence tying Mr. Assad to the attack, administration officials asserted, the Syrian leader bears ultimate responsibility for the actions of his troops and should be held accountable. “The commander in chief of any military is ultimately responsible for decisions made under their leadership,” said the State Department’s deputy spokeswoman, Marie Harf — even if, she added, “He’s not the one who pushes the button or says ‘go’ on this.”…

So, they are saying we should arrest Obama and Bush Jnr and hold them accountable and issue appropriate punishment to them for atrocities committed by people in the Army, Air Force or Navy, CIA, NSA, DIA and the rest of them?

That's a lot of individuals, who have committed a LOT of atrocities..so by his offices' own words, we ought to be arresting Obama right now for those crimes committed by those that serve under him.

What a numpty.

edit on 13-9-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

No no no, you got it all wrong. Do as I say, not as I do. Double standards much? Brilliant post bud!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

holton0289
reply to post by marg6043

maybe the fact 2 airplanes hit 2 buildings in a little city known as New York had just happened.

Oh please, don't bring the victims of that domestic "terrorist" attack into this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join