It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trouble With The USA And WW3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Lets face it the USA has never been attacked in war on the mainland. Many Americans wont know where Syria is located on the map. And many have never even visited places outside their own boarders. So frankly Obama rattling his saber and threatening ww3 is doubling sickening. Americans don't know what war is. They have never experienced it first hand. Europe and many parts of the world have.

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today? I don't mean like 9/11. And frankly the way Obama is behaving now, that might happen sooner rather than later. If a country has known war and suffered through war then it might not be willing so much to go to war as often as the USA have done in the last twenty years or so.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Lets face it the USA has never been attacked in war on the mainland. Many Americans wont know where Syria is located on the map. And many have never even visited places outside their own boarders. So frankly Obama rattling his saber and threatening ww3 is doubling sickening. Americans don't know what war is. They have never experienced it first hand. Europe and many parts of the world have.

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today? I don't mean like 9/11. And frankly the way Obama is behaving now, that might happen sooner rather than later. If a country has known war and suffered through war then it might not be willing so much to go to war as often as the USA have done in the last twenty years or so.

That's just silly.

No Americans need to be bombed...want proof? Just look at the US citizens response to another war...a resounding nyet!

Not that that will stop the US administration, but there is really no reason to punish innocent civilians for that...anywhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Very few people in the US are in favor of getting involved in this conflict.
The US is full of veterans and actually immigrants that know what real war is...
I think you need to redirect your rant towards many of the politicians of our government... majority of them probably haven't even shot a pistol in thier lifetime but tend to love sending young men and woman to thier grave for thier personal interests....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Lets face it the USA has never been attacked in war on the mainland.

I guess the Brits never burned the White house down then eh?

Many Americans wont know where Syria is located on the map

I dunno, I think FOX, CNN and ATS are all doing a fine job teaching the uninitiated. .

Americans don't know what war is. They have never experienced it first hand. Europe and many parts of the world have

Speaking from experience eh?

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today? I don't mean like 9/11.

That was an inside job. There is a whole forum dedicated to exposing the Truth conspiracy about that.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh you mean like the way Europe was torn apart during WWII? Yea we know we were there.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
dp

edit on 6-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

There are hundreds of thousands of Americans that have seen and tasted the disgusting aspect of war.

(We call them soldiers)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So, you do realize most Americans do not wish to go to war with Syria...right? But, you want them bombed? That makes no sense at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

WOW! So many generalizations and assumptions in one OP.

Lets face it the USA has never been attacked in war on the mainland.
Revolutionary War? The war of 1812? The Mexican American War? The Civil War?

Many Americans wont know where Syria is located on the map. And many have never even visited places outside their own boarders.
How do you know? I’ve been to a dozen countries and even lived in Belgium and Germany. I know a lot of people with the same story.

So frankly Obama rattling his saber and threatening ww3 is doubling sickening.
I agree….but for my own reasons.

Americans don't know what war is. They have never experienced it first hand. Europe and many parts of the world have.
Ridiculous!

Translation: “I don’t wish war on anyone except America.”

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The op is right. America hasn't a clue what it's like to be on the receiving end. Or to live in a country that's been in wars. Americans could not ration food or gas. They don't have a clue how to conserve anything. They would undoubtedly suffer more because of this.

Of course no innocent people should get bombed just to teach a lesson on how not to act so arrogant and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today?

Oh .. that certainly IS wishing war upon innocent Americans.

Lovely. Last poll I saw said 91% of Americans don't want a Syria strike
but here you are saying we need to be bombed on our mainland for our own good.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Funny how America have been waiting for so long for a black Presidents and now he's here who would of thought he would bring so much pain to his Country.or in his case a imposter...

WW3 is coming to a town near you. It's got wag the dog all over it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well i thought that's how YOU roll

How we roll

It's this Arrogance of the U.S that get's me

edit on 6-9-2013 by coolcatt because: Fed up with the U.S

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
Funny how America have been waiting for so long for a black Presidents and now he's here who would of thought he would bring so much pain to his Country.or in his case a imposter...
I knew he would bring this.....but not because he's black.....because he's a radical progressive idiot.

WW3 is coming to a town near you. It's got wag the dog all over it.

WW3 may well be coming, but it won’t be fought in America.

Who is going to bring war here?

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Americans have plenty of experience of War, that's why their public are dead set against any intervention in Syria. Unfortunately Obomber, got his red pen and started drawing lines, then claimed it was the world that drew the red line and not him, forcing his own hand.

I also don't believe this is going to be ww3 any more than any other regional war we have witnessed in recent decades. It's in no ones interest to start lobbing nuclear weapons around. The USA know that, Russia know that and so do China.

I think people are getting way too paranoid about WW3.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by coolcatt
I knew he would bring this.....but not because he's black.....because he's a radical progressive idiot.

Who is going to bring war here?

Well as we have seen in the past it only take's one plane one bomb.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

So one plane armed with a nuke is going to get through American air space and nuke them?

You've been watching too many movies my friend.

link   
reply to post by resoe26

We know you have veterans. It gets mentioned a lot. We know your flag is red white and blue as well for the same reason, it's shown a lot.
You say that as if you think you are the only nation that has sent soldiers to war.

Air raid sirens going off for you to take cover isn't quite the same. ,

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today?

Oh .. that certainly IS wishing war upon innocent Americans.

Lovely. Last poll I saw said 91% of Americans don't want a Syria strike
but here you are saying we need to be bombed on our mainland for our own good.

Another way of looking at it is the American generations that have actually experienced war, i.e., WWII, Korea and Vietnam, are almost gone. Newer generations of Americans have no clue what "a strike" means. Our ignorance will be further promoted by the down play in the media and silent, grainy, black and white, hi altitude bits of video showing a white screen wash out of a "target" as it is "destroyed".

Maybe if they could experience that from close up they wouldn't wish or ignore it happening to others.

Another way of looking at it? During WWII whole cities of civilians were destroyed. Carpet bombing, fire bombing and even nuclear weapons were used because Japanese and German civilians lives weren't worth squat. By the time the war had advanced to that stage nobody in the whole world cared about them at all.

Now America stands at that Empire building bridge once more in Syria. We keep saying it will be a limited war but nobody believes us anymore. I don't either.

Do you?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

We American's have no idea what war is?

That is deeply offensive and willfully ignorant of history.

Wiki: American Soldiers killed and injured
edit on 6-9-2013 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join