It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria And UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well it looks like the war is about to kick off in Syria and we are seriously facing WW3. Now assuming the nukes start to fly, will ET just stand back and watch the bang and flashes or will they intervene and stop an all out nuclear war?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The mother of all battles was in 1991 and the aliens just watched.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

The mother of all battles was in 1991 and the aliens just watched.

Exactly. They will make their equivalent of popcorn, sit back and watch the show....

Des

edit on 6-9-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe instead of looking to the sky for help, we all should just be demanding better of our leaders.

Might accomplish something terrestrially.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The situation in the middle east has been predicted by a certain race of human looking ET s since the very early seventies in very great detail , and it does not play out well for the US at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now assuming the nukes start to fly

That's a pretty big assumption but even so no they won't step in because they aren't watching , if they were ever here then they've long since moved on after deciding there are more intelligent species to find and play with .

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Now assuming the nukes start to fly

That's a pretty big assumption but even so no they won't step in because they aren't watching , if they were ever here then they've long since moved on after deciding there are more intelligent species to find and play with .

That's a pretty big assumption, Gorty.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy will have to update it's entry for Earth from "Mostly Harmless" to "Bat-# Crazy".
edit on 6-9-2013 by abdel because: who gives a flying f.....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok, if anyone pulls out a nuke it will be a very short World War three unless it's the U.S. that does it. The aliens don't need to get involved. If anyone uses a nuke they will be ganged up on immediately by all the world powers. Every country is so paranoid about Nuclear War they will not let it be a drawn out and political war.

Quite simply, you drop a nuke, you're done and anyone dumb enough to ally with you will be as well.

People are too afraid that we're going to wipe each other out in a nuclear war. I have never bought into the paranoia. I honestly think that if someone is actually dumb enough to use a nuke there will not be a bunch of lines being drawn it will be handled quickly and decidedly. Everyone that matters verses them. Most of the countries honestly likely to use a nuke if they have them have a life expectancy of maybe a day once they do. The biggest threat from nukes is a country willing to commit mutual suicide by taking out a single enemy.

Of course this would be someone nuking Israel or Israel preemptively nuking someone else. In either case the second someone uses a nuke they have no powerful allies anymore no matter how strong they thought their alliances were.

That said, I'd like everyone to keep their paranoia and fear. It's what makes this true. If no one feared Nuclear War it wouldn't end so abruptly is someone honestly tired to start it.

If Syria uses the Nuke, well I can say this. Be prepare to watch the world powers take over the middle east in it's entirety. No one will care anymore about the politics of it anymore.
edit on 6-9-2013 by ArdenWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ahh the final planetary war phase, makes me wonder if it a universal thing.

This stage is probably the most delicate stage of any space faring civilization. It literally could determine the whole civilization outcome, like if Russia over-powered the states in the cold war, like that Star Trek episode when Kirk and them went to a parallel Earth, where the commies won.

As for our mythological out of space neighbors, they probably wouldn't intervene in nation rivalries, or conflicts. And just watch from the cold depths of spaces. Or maybe they'll watch us from their telescope waiting for the right moment to take a picture of Earth blowing it self up, cause the explosion would look beautiful from their world.

If they are interested in us and our technological developement(as well as tech. maturity a big facto), then they would most likely stop a full scale nuclear attack, so they could protect our Genome, as well as descendants. Cause if they like to watch us, then a nuclear war would be the end to popular sitcom called "Earth".

As for WW3, it seems like it started at least a decade ago. And who knows, they might let us blow ourselves, and the guys on the other side might say"Back to the Drawing Board". Again that was a joke.
edit on 6-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

I think given the available evidence it's a fair assumption , maybe you could make my day and prove me wrong , show me evidence that ET are here .

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The title is stupid, it's like 'Cheese and Cars'.

The evidence of UFOs is more likely still classified, the available is not enough but I feel there is a much better evidence still hidden. The classification even of simpler documents like those released so far, shows that they do hide such things and one can be nearly certain there is a lot more to hide.

Making assumptions or connections between Syria and 'UFOs' especially when the whole aliens showing up every day is laughable (as in if they have and are visiting Earth, it's hardly on daily basis unlike what the bogus youtube videos show).

If Nukes are used in a future WW3, then yeah we may see them, Until then Syria is more of drone 'UFOs'

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'd hope the rumors in this cult phenomenon in stating correctly that there is a non-interventionist policy in place within the cosmic hierarchy. I think we deserve a shot at solving these problems ourself without intervention. Likely, if there IS a coalition of non-human intelligences operating unseen around us - then the situation with Syria is as important to them as it is to us.

I mean we eventually want to branch out into the galaxy. That's the dream right? Exploration and discovery. If we are at such a point in our spiritual, morality development - that we enact war upon one another for power...

I wouldn't want us out there either, and I'd hate for them to have to come down and tell it to our faces. We'd be butt hurt!

As to chosen. Well, perhaps they will be taken aboard ARKs secretly, as secretly as they were visited and poof. Gone. Missing people, rapture, gone without a trace...

Happens everyday!

Cirque

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Maybe instead of looking to the sky for help, we all should just be demanding better of our leaders.

Might accomplish something terrestrially.

I sent my standard letters...I don't expect a response. Again, if I receive a response, I will post here.

Here is the letter I sent:

I would like to know what your thoughts are on the crisis in Syria. As I am sure you are aware, the leaders and representatives of Canada signed a joint statement on Syria along with; Australia, France, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Spain, the UK, and the USA that was presented during the G20 in St. Petersburg.

Here it is in case you were unaware, or haven't seen it yet.
www.documentcloud.org...

The question I have, if my government truly represents me, is, when the joint statements says, "The evidence clearly points to the Syrian government being responsible for the attack, which is part of a pattern of chemical use by the regime", where is the proof that the Syrian government is the culprit in this instance? Why is this proof not being released to the public for us to see and decide for ourselves? Is there proof, or is this much like the faulty intelligence that was behind the war in Iraq (which if you recall, our then PM Jean Chretien decided not to participate in the invasion)?

Is the Government of Canada going to wait to see if the UN approves a military "solution" before taking any part in a military "solution" if the USA et al decide to go ahead without approval? I sincerely hope not. Why does the Government of Canada led by Stephen Harper feel the need to step in line with the rest of the "Western nations" without letting its citizens know the reasons behind their actions?

I do not approve of this joint statement, nor of military action, without the proper documentation being proven to the public, the UN, etc. As of this email, the UN hasn't even finished their testing for Sarin gas. I'm not stupid though. I do believe that a chemical weapon was used, I just am not as bold as to say someone did it without proof, while planning a military intervention endangering millions of innocent lives, both Syrian, and the countries that signed the joint statement.

The UN isn't testing to see WHO did it, but rather WHAT was used.

I wonder how many of our representatives actually know anything of what I have typed...

I haven't on any other issue, but I look forward to hearing from you on this issue.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Well it looks like the war is about to kick off in Syria and we are seriously facing WW3. Now assuming the nukes start to fly, will ET just stand back and watch the bang and flashes or will they intervene and stop an all out nuclear war?

What an exaggeration. WW3 and nukes, indeed.

More like some targeted arial strikes and Russia taking the hump with everyone as usual
edit on 6-9-2013 by InsertNameHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I believe most UFO are actually future man coming back to watch history maybe as entertainment. I expect if anything historical happens in Syria that Foo Fighters will be seen.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

What makes you think were facing a WW3 and nuclear war?

But to answer your question I think that you have wishful thinking if you think Aliens would intervene

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The situation in the middle east has been predicted by a certain race of human looking ET s since the very early seventies in very great detail , and it does not play out well for the US at all.

Thousands of years ago Apostle John (and others before him) said that Israel would be attacked by the Syrians and would turn Damascus into a cinder (the bomb).

So, if the prophetic predictions comes true, it might culminate with the US attacking Assad, who then turns his misses on Israel in retaliation. The IDF would then send jet fighters to drop its tactical nuc on Damascus.

The Middle East would become a raging hotbed against US interests, especially the oil fields. Fuel in the US would climb to $8.00 a gallon, causing a general collapse globally.

The transportation system breaks down and hungry Americans take to the streets, providing HS the legal pretext to police the nation under martial law.

As for ET intervention, what would be the wisdom in hindering the natural course of the collective will and self determination? This would be anti-evolutionary.

edit on 7-9-2013 by g2v12 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
The title is stupid, it's like 'Cheese and Cars'.

The evidence of UFOs is more likely still classified, the available is not enough but I feel there is a much better evidence still hidden. The classification even of simpler documents like those released so far, shows that they do hide such things and one can be nearly certain there is a lot more to hide.

Making assumptions or connections between Syria and 'UFOs' especially when the whole aliens showing up every day is laughable (as in if they have and are visiting Earth, it's hardly on daily basis unlike what the bogus youtube videos show).

If Nukes are used in a future WW3, then yeah we may see them, Until then Syria is more of drone 'UFOs'

I don't think it is a stupid title at all. We are all at a crossroads at the moment. If not with Syria it will be with Iran. We have a choice. Grow up or die. I would prefer we as a species grow up. I think ET would want that too.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by lazernation

I think given the available evidence it's a fair assumption , maybe you could make my day and prove me wrong , show me evidence that ET are here .

Show me evidence they aren't. There's no evidence that you or I know about either way, so it's all pretty strong assumptions, I'd say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join