It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible War scenario between US and Russia (China).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If things get out of hand on the Syria Basin let me show you a possible scenario based on events that have taken place unnoticed by the mainstream media and average American.

Russia and China are sick and tired of the US bully and especially the Chicago gangster mob presently occupying the White House. They are equally sick and tired of the US industrial military complex using the US army as its rented mercenaries and platform for weapon tests.

Should Russia choose to retaliate, it will be done so on a multiple non nuclear levels.

1/ GRU releases damaging data on Obama conversations and agreements with the wall street elite and the military industrial complex. I would bet high level top secret documents that are extremely damaging for the Obama administration, should they come out. See this action as a "Nuclear Snowden".

2/ Per agreement of last years meeting between Medvedev and Li Keqiang in China, the Chinese having waited for te right moment to attack USA financially dumps their entire 5 trillion US treasury Bond holdings together with the 1 trillion Russian US Bond holdings (the russian dump what they know will become worthless). This will instantly crash the Dow (estimated 5-8000 points drop in one day, depending on the brakes), Nasdaq, etc. All ICAP's BrokerTec platforms will cease to work due to the crash and hence all trading on the US Bond market and even the FOREX market will cease on the all currencies pegged to the USD.

3/ The financial panic will make the FED intervene but in vain as todays High-Frequency Trading' robots on WS work SELL BUY orders on microseconds and will go SELL on a level never before seen. No one will be able to stop them in time.

4/ The scandals arising from the damaging info released on Obama will shock the american public and many will demand his head on a plate or at least an impeachement.ASAP by Congress. Running for cover the congressional whores will do anything to save their asses. and believe me Obama have many enemies there.

5/ The USD will be practically worthless and thus the oil prices will spike until a complete conversion is done to EURO or a combined Russian Chinese gold currency, or, their regular currencies until the former is set by the oil market trying to in panic to survive.

6/No american soldier fights without a salary to speak of. As they see their pensions wiped out by the crash and their salaries not worth the paper they are printed on they will refuse to obey orders.

7/Should Obama decide to attack Syria anyways, as a distraction to save his ass from being hanged in the rose garden for all to see by an enraged public, the russians will most probably act in this manner;

The war scenario;

8/ Putins generals of which some , like for example, the military tactical genius Col.Gen. Leonid Ivashov will initiate response by activating the shield around Syria and shoot down any incoming US T-hawk. Russian Project 885 Yasen (Graney) class will stealth attack US Fregats and AEGIS destroyers (which our boys consider to be impossible). Once sunk the Americans will accuse the russians but Putin will just shrug his shoulders in his usual manner and say the americans shot themselves in the foot or perhaps the Syrian defense systems got lucky.

9/ US navy personnel starts to refuse fighting as their salaries ceases to have any real market value. That including the released highly damaging info at home on the corrupted Obama administration with perhaps some very damaging 9-11 data collected by the Russian FSB during the attack (for future use)...will make the americans to back off and take care of business at home.

My two cents on a possible scenario the coming months should the sh--t hit the proverbial fan. Comments?
edit on 6-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
As soon as troops start refusing to fight they will never be seen again .

Seriously , we`re talking about the biggest bunch of psychotic gang raping murderers on the planet ....... if you march up to them during all-out war with the Russians and say "F### off , I`m going home" , they`ll kill you where you stand .
edit on 6-9-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
As soon as troops start refusing to fight they will never be seen again .

Seriously , we`re talking about the biggest bunch of psychotic gang raping murderers on the planet ....... if you march up to them during all-out war with the Russians and say "F### off , I`m going home" , they`ll kill you where you stand .
edit on 6-9-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

That might happen, and have done so in previous wars. But this one will be different, and I bet the guy behind the officer shooting the guy on the ship for refusing battle, will kill the officer since the moral will be one all time low.

Try to see yourself, you wife at home is on the street because she has no possible way to pay the mortgage, your kids are starving because her money lack any market value, and you on the ship are ordered to fight and die for Obama...who is out playing golf with his cronies while awaiting impeachement from the congressional whores stuffed on gold by the military industrial complex.

yeah right...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So what happens to countries whose currencies are pegged to the dollar, will they just sit idly by and watch their economy go into shambles? I don't think China, EU or Russia for that matter would willingly rescue them and the repercussion would be these nations would take up arms also and blame it on the chinese and then all hell breaks lose.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
So what happens to countries whose currencies are pegged to the dollar, will they just sit idly by and watch their economy go into shambles? I don't think China, EU or Russia for that matter would willingly rescue them and the repercussion would be these nations would take up arms also and blame it on the chinese and then all hell breaks lose.

Such scenarios have already been discussed on most financial forums. Most probable scenario is a fast repeg towards the Euro or a combined Ruble/Renminbi hybrid based on gold. Medvedev showed one such symbolic hybrid, a gold coin, after his visit to China. The saudis who love their oil beyond anything else would quickly bet on the winner and peg their Rial to that hybrid in order to save their export market...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

And how would they do that if China and Russia don't give them a heads up first? What would the saudis do with their dollar once it become worthless, just write it off?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

And how would they do that if China and Russia don't give them a heads up first? What would the saudis do with their dollar once it become worthless, just write it off?

Either that, or as they see the conflict increase in the Syria Basin, or after having seen the damage on the Obama administration start their usual market conversions on the London market (they have some really clever brokers there) dump dollar by buying as much real estate, gold, and euro-treasuries they can as fast as they can.

The saudis are very practical desert 'whores', that always value money higher than human life, and would stab anyone in the back if they can make a dollar. Why do you think they are hated by all arabs from Marocko to Iraq?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

We're just talking on one country, there are so many others and i doubt if one start doing that like Saudi, others will follow too and before we know it, there's gonna be one big party with fogs of sulfur all over the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

We're just talking on one country, there are so many others and i doubt if one start doing that like Saudi, others will follow too and before we know it, there's gonna be one big party with fogs of sulfur all over the world.

Wars tend to do these things you know.

What you have to ask yourself is following question; How can a leader go to war, when his country cannot afford public schools, the infrastructure like roads and bridges are ruined, huge cities like Detroit, crushed and more looking like something from hell compared to their former beautiful self, and a national debt measuring in the tens of trillions and rising a trillion each quarter?

Is he that dumb, arrogant or a mere puppet held by the threads by some group that wants the US to crash once and finally like ancient Rome? To save my family, I moved to Northern Europe and live now in a paradise compared to my former home . I suggest you make plans to leave soon too, because when our dear ol´US is blown to hell, financially or otherwise, you will find all doors shut for american 'refugees' in the rest of the world

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I'm not american, and i don't live there. The american people does need to seriously look at themselves why they keep electing people who does not look after their interest and getting out of your country does not help at all. You're just letting them get away from their crimes. But we're digressing on your topic which is how you think it will play out in case China and Russia suddenly dumps the dollar. For me it will immediately starts WW3 as everyone will be now swimming naked. What you think will happen to the american people especially the armed forced might be true or.... it might create cohesiveness as they'll find out they have no friends after all in this world and might as well go out with a bang,

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

. it might create cohesiveness as they'll find out they have no friends after all in this world and might as well go out with a bang,

That is true. This generation Americans are completely disillusioned. They are the remnants of an earlier generation that lived like no tomorrow and elected leaders more based on emotions than on rational thinking.

It is a dangerous sentiment, and much cause to why we are where we are today. The scenario I painted above is one possible of many similar. But once Putin and the chinese see they have Obama and his cronies in a check mate position, they will not hesitate to initiate a multi pronged attack on many levels, of which a military solution will be just one of many others (as putin recently said in an interview on RT).

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That's why i think if Putin and China does see it that way, it will be all over for all of us. Neither of them, Russia and China will even be left standing as it will be all nuclear. Everyone on earth who still can breath starts from zero after it finishes.
edit on 6-9-2013 by marhaba because: (no reason given)

top topics

join