It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says US will suffer if Syria is attacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

So your solution is as you say " to bomb the middle east back into the stone age."?
nice
If your not apart of a solution, your apart of the problem.
Iran and Iraq are Shia dominated countries of course they are going to support each other, religious beliefs have no borders]
edit on 6-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Nyiah
What good will that do?.

Don't tempt me ..

Iran wants any excuse it can find to attack the US. It's pathological with their leadership. The last 'president' of Iran was praying (literally) for the world to sink into chaos and world war so his imaginary 12th Imam could come, with Jesus as his sidekick, to make the entire world Muslim. The leadership there is full of whackadoos. Come to think of it .. a lot of the world leadership is ....

Flyers, in fairness it isn't the new president of Iran (why the quotes around the word president? It's fairly acknowledged he did win it fairly, if only because he was by no means the favourite) who said this, the Ayatollah did, although I guess ultimately many see him, not the president, as leading the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by sir_slide

I'll just say this :

at Iran.

Who cares. They need to blow themselves up already.

ETA : I don't say this often..but seriously.we need to bomb the middle east back into the stone age. They want to threaten us? Lets show them what we can REALLY do.

edit on 6-9-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

To a certain degree, this world is just asking for a nuclear holocaust. Hope you're first

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What good will that do?.

Don't tempt me ..

Iran wants any excuse it can find to attack the US. It's pathological with their leadership. The last 'president' of Iran was praying (literally) for the world to sink into chaos and world war so his imaginary 12th Imam could come, with Jesus as his sidekick, to make the entire world Muslim. The leadership there is full of whackadoos. Come to think of it .. a lot of the world leadership is ....

Go read the article he never said anything about attacking anyone only that the US would suffer if it attacked Syria. And he is right. Look at all the militant groups all over the ME like the ones in Iraq that have said they would attack American interests if the US attacked Syria. America will suffer from an attack on Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Well this was to be expected. In many ways this seems to be a proxy war between Iran and the Saudi's for regional dominance. I believe that the US has been trying to coax iran into striking them so they can get their war happening.

There are SO many reasons for the US to invade syria in so far as the name of imperialism and another 'american century' goes, its just a bummer that none of those are humanitarian reasons.

It is my opinion that this will be a final nail in the coffin for the empire, people can see the agenda and the lies and its all becoming more and more obvious. Next to Putin its actually Obama that seems to be the war criminal. Maybe the Russians are actually the good guys..wouldnt that blow some minds...

If The US strikes Syria they are ensuring their own destruction, maybe thats what the banksters want though..think about it.

www.aljazeera.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

you have hit a nerve with one of my paranoia fuelled theories? I had this idea that all the immigration in Britain was being done to build a opposition to wipe the real British out,
without being racist we and the immigrants don't get on,its like two games being played out on one pitch they have more kids buy all property and keep growing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

I'll just say this :

at Iran.

Who cares. They need to blow themselves up already.

ETA : I don't say this often..but seriously.we need to bomb the middle east back into the stone age. They want to threaten us? Lets show them what we can REALLY do.

Sorry Nightstalker but your comment DEEPLY sickens and saddens me...

Yesterday one of our members created a thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have given up with the mentality of some people here on ATS... what happened to deny ignorance... what happened to respect and a certain tolerance of other peoples cultures (apart from militant extremists that is?) this forum has become a cultural hate site in the eyes and keyboards of many a person methinks?

Ok, The USA GVT have filled the sheeples minds with so much crap that certain people no longer have an idea what they are talking about!!!... BUT... Have you ever taken time out to think about all those innocent people (who have no right to vote over there in Iran (i suppose you think that WE westerners are more superior? (Please correct me if i am mistaken.))

Ok, if this is your point of view... lets just go ahead and bomb the innocent civilians... (Or is IRAN just a word for you?...) of course it is far away from where you probably live so you could not give a sh*t)) whether they be children, women or just bystanders...

The way you have posted makes it look as if the whole of the Iranian population are at fault and not the evil people who dictate... (Then again you talk about bombing the whole of the middle East so i am a little confused!)...

But then again, they are not from your country and do not have the same outlook and culture so deserve to be bombed!!??

*Claps my hands*

Go ahead and bomb them as you put it... (You don't care because you think you are super protected on the other side of YOUR world!!!)

Sickening...

Rodinus
edit on 6-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 6-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

Way to throw me nder the bus. your opinion obviously doesnt seem to see my primary thread issue that i was reflecting on comments from ats. And you believe that i am ignorant to everything around me. How nice

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I already posted this in Breaking Alternative News last night...

U.S. intercepts Iranian irder for attack on U.S. interests in Iraq

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Nyiah

Frustation my friend,frustation.

The solution isn't blaming the US. The solution is getting rid of the problem.

The problem is the people in control of the US - the US needs a revolution to return to its constitutional roots. It needs to heal its tattered global reputation as being a warmongering regime, and it needs to regain its pride as a nation of hard workers and innovators.

To begin this process it needs let go of its hubris and accept that it is a fading empire, and that if it wants to remain strong it needs to get rid of its rotten core - prosecute its war criminals, prosecute its international thieves, prosecute its war profiteers - only then will it regain its self respect - only then will it have a chance to be a leader, rather than the viscous bully it has become.

Of course there are those with no understanding of the roots of American prosperity, who believe in American exceptionalism, who believe they have the right to use force and aggression - because might makes right. However, the US is now in its most weakened state, and is close to economic collapse - to those deluded by the flags, the marching, the military power this is of course unbelievable, even treasonous to speak of.

The sad truth is, the US is going to have to suffer greatly in the next decade, and only by either re-inventing itself, or by returning to its original path will it regain some of its original strength.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What good will that do? It would just be proof positive yet again that we're a power & control hungry country hellbent on dominating anything not exactly like us, anywhere we can find it. One of these days, in one of these ill-gotten fights somewhere, we'll get our ass handed to us, and be reminded rather painfully that we are not King of Everybody.

And besides the rights and wrongs of ANY of this debarcle...if this things kicks off as many of us fear it might do, ALL of us will be bombed back to the stone age (to the genius calling for violence)...well all of the few survivors will be anyway..the rest of us and our families will be ashes or rotting corpses.

Look at your children, your spouse, your parents...now imagine them dying in agony...this is what some of you actually want for Syrians.

This will go international if that madman in the Whitehouse continues to refuse to heed the American people's voices of dissent. It will result in our safe, cosy worlds falling apart into anarchy and chaos.

Fine if you're an evil moron with a morbid death wish...not so good for the rest of us normal types.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What good will that do? It would just be proof positive yet again that we're a power & control hungry country hellbent on dominating anything not exactly like us, anywhere we can find it. One of these days, in one of these ill-gotten fights somewhere, we'll get our ass handed to us, and be reminded rather painfully that we are not King of Everybody.

Popular sort of statement in the en vogue manner of America bashing

But also just straight up stupidity.

The problem with the sentiment is the Assumption that anyone else on the throne would make a better King or that there wont always be a Throne regardless.

In the case of "who the USA has targeted" be the wars for oil and power or not, you, I and nearly everyone else in the forum would be better off committing suicide right now rather than let those creeps have the seat of power in the world.

I don't mean to be offensive, but you wouldn't be in here typing unless your you were told to, you'd be on your way home from picking up groceries, cooking dinner then lifting your Burka for a fast dry and painful shag from behind by a man who never looks at your face then slaps you around a bit before going to bed.

I'd much rather the big issues with my power mongers be, internet fines for downloads and a moronic war on drugs I don't care for in the first place

Truth be told, when the populace allows it, life can be very lovely under the Eagle, Ask any South Korean

Agree with every word about the power mad... Just dislike when people forget that every country has "Leaders" and "Bloodlines" and Yes your a power mad freak if your atop a nation state.... ours have been... Fairly benevolent as despots go. Mainly we really do target true and utter jerk offs. That's how we get away with it.

You know, the actual difference between Hitler and us? Half the world didn't agree with Hitler

Is that horrible to say? Well a lot of humanity cared what happened to France and England and Russia. Even Russia isn't actually threatening war over Syria are they? Not really.... there is an economic factor, there are always undeserving civilians involved... a reason to want the USA to only do it as a last resort, to show restraint...

But when Obama and Putin sit down, let us not pretend they don't agree on one thing... It IS a third world, overly religious dictatorship, no one wants anyone having hard weaponry there... Like chemical or nuclear. Rivals or not either side, East or West rather have Anyone else in charge over there the only debate is to who's puppet regime it should be.

In the end The World rose against Hitler

In this case there is mainly Just Iran offering true threats if we attack.

Sure... Power mongers, agreed. But in the end our power mongers, well everyone's lives even in the nations involved in being attacked ARE better off. If they let it be when said and done. Again all you have to do is look at North and South Korea, or Modern Europe, or Japan... to SEE the long term outcome of our despots, sure... plenty to critique, modern advertising and consumerism is a bit much, as an example... but i'd rather be able to by a lazy boy and have public libraries, sure they watch what you read... but they don't hang you by the neck for it unless it happens to be about pipe bombs and even then they just ask questions unless they think your truly over the cuckoo's nest...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

And besides the rights and wrongs of ANY of this debarcle...if this things kicks off as many of us fear it might do, ALL of us will be bombed back to the stone age (to the genius calling for violence)...well all of the few survivors will be anyway..the rest of us and our families will be ashes or rotting corpses.

Look at your children, your spouse, your parents...now imagine them dying in agony...this is what some of you actually want for Syrians.

This will go international if that madman in the Whitehouse continues to refuse to heed the American people's voices of dissent. It will result in our safe, cosy worlds falling apart into anarchy and chaos.

Fine if you're an evil moron with a morbid death wish...not so good for the rest of us normal types.

This is not true, it is a worst case scenario, a prediction which honestly lacks substantial evidence as to it's possibility.

Russia has said they will not go to war over Syria, China isn't really even in the picture so where "all of us back to the stone age" comes from I do not know, I'd agree in war "anything" can happen, I agree it's likely because of Israel and Iran it will get very messy and not end there...

but back to the stone age? For you in England? No....

I think in the first world, Russia and China in particular... cooler heads will prevail.

But let's not play games, okay? EVERYONE knows... The Israel - Iran, Sunni - Shiite power struggle does NOT end well... If the USA is choosing a "controlled demolition" Everyone will OF COURSE be yelling No, No, No.... but will be damned happy when the handful of nukes are contained to detonating in that region.

WE on this side of the Ocean believe we CAN contain that, YOU in the UK and others in Russia are tripping a bit harder on a stray missile with Bio or chem lobbed your way in an attempt by one or another group of religious zealots expanding the theatre

No kidding it IS scary

But it WILL happen one day and it WILL because the whole region is filled with lunatics.

So better it happen while we are watching, our toys are in place and ready to attempt to shoot them down and we have a degree of control of the actions of SOME of the lunatics in play here

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
Even Russia isn't actually threatening war over Syria are they? Not really....

I am just about to read a thread where Russia is threatening war over Syria.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who the he__ is Obama listening to that is encouraging him to attack Syria.

The American people clearly and loudly don't want him to, the international community says don't do it, even congress is considering not having a vote so as to not humiliate Obama further because the vote will be NO

Obama says it is the right thing to do, yea right, his ego is so huge that to save face he is willing to see thousands if not millions die.

If Obama does this, impeachment proceedings should begin immediately.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No.I never said bomb innocent people. That's obviously not the solution.

You know what is though?

The US cutting off ALL aid whether it's military,food,etc to ALL countries.

Everyone. You are all on your own. That's the way it needs to be.

Yes, yes, and double yes. It is time for isolationism!

We are not the world's self appointed policeman, we are aggressors when we think we are being policemen.

We are broke, our soldiers worn out and our military supplies depleted, its time we take care of our own instead of the rest of the world.

All we have to do is drill baby drill and the middle east can blow itself to smithereens.

edit on 6-9-2013 by grandmakdw because: fix quote

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Aren't we suffering already, before this new war? If you are rich you can pay 15% tax, but if you are hard working american we have to pay 30% and if you are a small business with a few employees forget it, it will be close to 40% soon.

Then after spending so much money on war machine, we destroy billions worth of tanks and other equipments in Iraq since shipping it back will cost even more. All this money has to come from somewhere right?.

So you don't have to be a genius to predict people in US will suffer from yet another war, we are experiencing that already.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here is the message I sent my congressman and senators today, this is my second message to them.

Please, please, please FORCE A VOTE on Syria so that Obama can be impeached if he goes against the will of the American people which is quite clear, the will of congress, and the will of the rest of the world. He is a mad man for even considering it, especially since Russia is threatening to get involved and Iran threatening our soil. Obama does not need to be saving face or playing chicken with the rest of the world when millions can die as a result. He's crazy!
edit on 6-9-2013 by grandmakdw because: grammar

Here is the message I sent the white house:

PLEASE do NOT attack Syria. It is clear from Russia's and Iran's response that it WILL trigger a major war. Is the killing of millions really worth "saving face"?
Our troops are war weary, we already can't fund another war and how can you even consider letting our troops be mercenaries for some middle eastern country? Now it looks like you are even afraid to hear from congress as it is being considered to drop the vote on the issue. It is quite clear from the calls and messages from the American people that 99.9% of the American people OPPOSE getting involved in a 3 year old civil war. I question the sanity of considering going ahead with this in the face of Russia and Iran threatening to get involved and the ENTIRE world saying don't do it!

edit on 6-9-2013 by grandmakdw because: added message to Prez

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Apparently they are also making grotesque threats about the president's daughters. Pretty disturbing.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ntercepts-orders-attack-US-targets.html

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceAdam
Apparently they are also making grotesque threats about the president's daughters. Pretty disturbing.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ntercepts-orders-attack-US-targets.html

Dont worry.

Iranian Apologists will come along and say its a mistranslation, or was never said.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Next to Putin its actually Obama that seems to be the war criminal. Maybe the Russians are actually the good guys..wouldnt that blow some minds...

Regardless of what anyones stance is on Putin, you have to admit one thing. He is no Obama, he will actually back up his words with actions. And unlike Obama, the man is a man. He can fly stealth bombers, fire fighting planes, drive F1 formula cars, He is a Judo master and literally wrote the Russian book on Judo. He is also the only world leader with a signature takedown move. Kyrzygstan (who doesnt even share a border with Russia) named a mountain after him. When Putin heard about it he did not just send a thank you letter, he went and climbed it. The Ambassador to Russia was worried that they did not give him a big enough mountain.

"Good" and "Bad" are subjective terms, personally, I think the US has not been a good guy in many decades.

If The US strikes Syria they are ensuring their own destruction, maybe thats what the banksters want though..think about it.

Could very well be. I see alot of parallels between modern American society and 1938 Germany. I don't think it would be that hard for the world to unite against what they perceive as a common enemy in the U.S. I think one thing has to happen before they doom america though, they need to get WTO central banks in all of these ME countries that have outlawed usury (charging for the "use" of money) because it is viewed as a sin if not an outright crime.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What good will that do?.

Don't tempt me ..

So the Iran has meddled in US affairs for the last 50 years? Like sending terror squads, overtrowing the government, installing a fascist dictatorship? The Iran has armed a neighboring country of the US to the teeth, including WMDs, in order to attack the US resulting in a year long proxy war? The Iran is trying to gain control of the entire North American continent to control its resources?
Yes, it's totally obvious that Iran is looking for any excuse it can find to attack the US.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join