It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intercepts Iranian order for attack on U.S. interests in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello.

www.reuters.com...

The United States has intercepted an order from an Iranian official instructing militants in Iraq to attack U.S. interests in Baghdad in the event the Obama administration launches a military strike in Syria, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

I figured the Obama war machine would find a reason to attack Iran.

The Journal reported that the Iranian message was intercepted in recent days and came from the head of the Revolutionary Guards' Qods Force. The newspaper said the message went to Iranian-supported Shi'ite militia groups in Iraq.

The department said that numerous insurgent groups, including al Qaeda's Iraq affiliate, remain active and "terrorist activity and sectarian violence persist in many areas of the country at levels unseen since 2008."

So we launch a "limited offensive" against Syria. The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is attacked by Iran and Ta Da we enter WW3.

Well is that just not convenient?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
More buttering up by Obama Inc.

The ultra Left Wing Dings must be creaming ....

They're lick'n their chops bigtime.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The ultra Left Wing Dings must be creaming ....

Ya think?

They are making plans in their sleep.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I figured it was just matter of time before Iran was blamed for something involving Syria that would require ramping up the rhetoric. Now, how long until someone leaks a claim that Russia and/or North Korea makes a threat, too?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I'm just waiting to hear about a Russian threat or some kind of "accident". It's getting worse by the hour.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
reply to post by Nyiah

I'm just waiting to hear about a Russian threat or some kind of "accident". It's getting worse by the hour.

I'm waiting for the announcement of ALL announcements .....

With all the hostilities in Syria, and with 5 million refugees, their healthcare system must be in shambles by now.

I bet Obama announces that new 'exchanges' will be open soon so everybody has access to healthcare.

Offices will open in Tel-Aviv.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Is it true? More lies from the Us government?

Who knows.

In yet another hilarious example of American hypocrisy, the US told Russia that simply placing missiles in Cuba was an act of war. Even though the US had missiles in Turkey.

Meanwhile, the US government has attacked, invaded and occupied the entire Middle East and the remaining countries should shaddup and like it. Why?

Because might makes right. Duh.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I dont understand why the US wants to go to war when they know they are likely to loose.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I dont understand why the US wants to go to war when they know they are likely to loose.

Perhaps the USA, China and Russia are carving the whole of the middle east up between them.... it's about the only thing that would make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
See, it's a good thing the NSA listens to everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
I figured it was just matter of time before Iran was blamed for something involving Syria that would require ramping up the rhetoric. Now, how long until someone leaks a claim that Russia and/or North Korea makes a threat, too?

Frankly i was expecting something along the lines of :

'Iran attacks US warship: Iran has launched an unprovoked and callous missile attack on the US warship '_______', anchored off the Syrian coast early this morning...initial reports are that there are many US Navy personnel casualties and the injured are being transferred as we speak...we now go live to our correspondent on the scene.'

Something like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Is it true? More lies from the Us government?

I think it's true. Iran is just itching to hit US interests. And their last 'president' was wanting to usher in a world full of chaos so their imaginary 12th Imam could come riding in, with Jesus as his sidekick, to make the entire world Muslim. So I have no doubt that they are sitting with their finger on the trigger ...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Well that could be part of Obama's real plan.

He's been doing all he can to make the homefront a total loss.

His patterns are obvious.

edit on Sep-06-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And a new Gulf of Tonkin incident rears it ugly head, smiles, and says, "i'll be with you in a moment"....

They just HAVE to connect Iran to whats going on.

Iran has always been the target..Iraq and Syria are just the patsies, simple inconveniences that have to be taken care of on the road to Tehran.

new topics

top topics

join