It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Groups Nationwide Unite Against American Attack on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

sonnny1

BubbaJoe

The man got us into the longest war in our entire history, and you expect people to forget that. Some of us are students of history, we don't rehash Rush's shows on the weekends.

HISTORY.

I guess the resigning of the Patriot Act, Gitmo still Open, Personal Kill lists, and this Syria fiasco is Bushes fault also........

You dont need Rush, or Rachel Maddow talking points to know this President is a disaster, and has been one.

Who needs GWB or his policies? Obama owns them now.

BTW, you didn't need to label the Tea Party "Tea baggers" but you did anyways.........

edit on 422013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

We are still involved in two wars started by GWB, and while I don't agree with everything our President has done, he has faced some major challenges left behind by his predecessors. He has solved some, others he has not. But you seem to want to deny that Bush's lies led us into Iraq. That is a point that will go down in history. This president has not been everything I have wanted him to be, but the other party has offered the American people nothing. From the looks of things right now, they will offer us nothing in 2016 either, and if that is the case, I hope the hell someone is starting a third party, because what we have right now is crap.

I labelled them "Tea Baggers" from the beginning, have never changed, they want to take this country back to the 1850's, and being a student of history, that is not the place to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

Bush.
Bush.
Bush.

Obama is President!

Jesus......

ETA, you said intelligent conversation without labels.....

edit on 102013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Good topic and happy that they are supporting as such, need as much help as possible from all side that need to joint together, instead of voting under an illusion to help the president and others that are being paid off to vote.
reply to post by BubbaJoe

Divide and conquer tactics

edit on 5-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The man got us into the longest war in our entire history, and you expect people to forget that. Some of us are students of history, we don't rehash Rush's shows on the weekends.

The longest war in our entire history would be the 'war on poverty'. then the second would be 'war on drugs'.

Just goes to show how some people really don't pay attention.

Oh and by the way together, and single they have cost more than the 'war on terror' ever has.

And more people have been killed by that 'war on drugs'.

Back to the holy church of dogma.
edit on 5-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This could be a turning point in public opinion. The public was against an attack. A group that most Americans have very low opinions of comes out against an attack. The public not wanting to be on the same side as the Tea Party decide to support the attack. Because you just know the collection of nut bags in the Tea Party are going end up on the news saying something complete nuts and offensive that will make everybody against an attack look like a nutter. I swear those people much work for the DNC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join