It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Played Like Fiddles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The elite, TPTB, the Hidden Hand, whatever you want to call them, they have been in power behind the scenes for an incredibly long time. They are far more intellectual than you or I and we have to stop and realise that whilst we think we are catching up on the 'conspiracy', they will always be a step ahead.

The use of false flags and lies to start wars go back a very long time, here is some propaganda used to influence Americans to support joining the first world war almost 100 years ago-

After, we had Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin incident, 9/11, WMD lies to go into Iraq, Humanitarian Intervention to attack Libya, age old strategies of deception and propaganda to act as prextexts for war.

In 2012, myself and many others fell for the 'Olympic conspiracy'. 9/11 had been revealed subliminally to the masses...

...so we then looked for hints that something might happen at the Olympics. Before the event, stuff like this was released-

We can all remember the threads from last year talking about the predictive programming seemingly taking place. It was a disinfo campaign, the elite would not make it so obvious when people are looking for it.

In the Age of Information, with thousands of alternative media sites and the advancement of 'conspiracy amongst the masses', do we really think that TPTB are going to to be so predictable?

They are not. Anti government sentiment in America seems to be out of control, and I would like to remind everyone that before the majority of revolutions in history, society is morally corrupted. What do we see today? Violence in video games and movies, music promoting sex and greed, we've seen the rise of almost out of control anti social behaviour and now on top of this, there is suddenly a 'great unveiling' taking place that is turning Americans against their government. It's not a coincidence.

The MSM itself (controlled by the hidden hand) are revealing the corruption in politics and financial systems that hold everything together- banks laundering money for drug barons, the government providing guns for drug cartels in Mexico, tax dollars supporting Al Qaeda in Syria, the Snowden 'leaks' regarding government surveillance, all made public by the MSM yet none of this kind of stuff was being publically revealed only 2-3 years ago. It was once considered 'conspiracy nonsense' but now, on the verge of the Congress vote on Syria, most Americans know that America should not go into Syria because 'the system' has pretended to reveal itself. TPTB are purposely exposing the corruption to turn Americans against their own government.

Revolutionary psychological warfare is accomplishing its purpose in the Western World as it
did in Spain. This is proved by the fact that no person loses any sleep nowadays when the last
thing they hear before going to bed is a recital of the details of air disasters, automobile
accidents, crimes, and brutal slayings. A night-cap of that kind would have been too strong to
induce sleep fifty years ago.

Public opinion is no longer aroused to action when the newspapers blandly report that several
thousand Jews were systematically exterminated in gas chambers by anti-Semitics, or that ten
thousand Christians were martyred because of their anti-Communist convictions by Béla Kun or
Chinese sadists. Such horrors are now accepted as every day occurrences. We are being
rendered immune to the reactions we once experienced when violence of any kind came to our
attention. We no longer are disturbed by the overthrow of established governments by force.

That quote is over 50 years old- look at society today, it is decaying before us! America is being set up to fall and the people are being played like fiddles to make it all possible.

Yet realise TPTB are not the politicians, they are behind the scenes, ready to scoop up the power and wealth in the aftermath, as they always have been.

This is an actual lyric from a popular song from recent times-

I own that
And I ain’t paying my rent this month
I owe that
But f*** who you want, and f*** who you like
That's our life, there’s no end in sight
Twinkle, twinkle little star

"The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals..."

As more and more government corruption is revealed, keep in mind that TPTB require America to fall if they are to achieve a NWO.

Many Americans don't know about the outside world. The majority have no concern and no information about other people. They could not even find Africa on a map. I think Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by the Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them.

- Gaddafi, 1986...

Make up your own minds but beware that they will always be a step ahead of what the public can ever hope to know, things don't get leaked unless they support their agenda and if they finally seem to be doing the right thing such as not attacking Syria, then there will be an ulterior motive- try not to fall for their games and keep thinking for yourself

edit on 5-9-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Their power is the MSM.
Impossible I know, but if every person on this planet turned off their tv's and radio's, stopped buying news papers etc, and concentrated on what they see around them and responded to it, tptb would lose their ability to manipulate us.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think you are looking at what is happening from the wrong Angle.

You are giving the Idea that the PowerBrokers are following a Agenda and that Recent Disclosures are part of that Plan.

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine" Pink Floyd

What is happening is that they,PowerBrokers, dont care anymore what comes to Light.

All their Pieces are in place, they Control the Information Released, Control Dumb and Dumber from either Political Party. We are just Pawns to run the machines and shuffle the papers.

The Talk of keeping the 2nd to Stop Tyranical Governments, well , those shots should have been fired in 63.

The Point of No Return ?

Well that happened when we Americans actually believed in "Magic Bullets"

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Totally agree with everything you have written here. The majority of the world are too busy being entertained or hard at work trying to survive to see the big picture and the players behind the scenes.
Even this current Syrian crisis and Obama threatening to launch an attack, how many innocent people would die in his attack. It would be considered collateral damage in an effort to save the syrian people from their own fascist dictator.
Its a civil war and something needs to be done to protect and save the innocents but I dont think a missile strike is going to achieve anything other than an escalation of hostilities between super powers US, Russia and China. Maybe Russia is not a superpower at the moment but they would be certainly against what Obama is proposing.
You are in denial if you think you are not being deceived by the governments of this world, its like we are bit part actors in some badly written doomsday script.
What can the ordinary punter do when the SHTF? Not much, we can go down fighting and kiss our ass goodbye.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Contrary to USA Xenophobia there is only 313 million Americans out of a total 7 billion earth residents, this is a world wide issue and I am not totally sure Kennedy's assasination has much to do with any of this. It was terrible YES, by all accounts a good man whose family hailed from the same Irish town as my ancestors Dunganstown county Wicklow, but this is a worldwide issue and I think all Governments are in cahoots together.
Yes the USA have all the nukes and the biggest armoury and army and have a lot of the say but the posturing between Obama and Putin is unnerving to the public eye but behind the scenes are probably in on the joke together. They are puppets one and all and we the useless eaters will become cannon fodder to their nefarious plots to usher in a New World Order.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The American spirit never dies.

Maybe TPTB were in control from the very beginning, there is no way to know. However, they made a fatal mistake when and if they decided to put people like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington at the helm of things, giving us a Constitution and a Bill of Rights.

You see, America may be dragged towards another revolution, but a good portion of America, at least half, still believe in what America was founded on. If a revolution happens, the people aren't simply going to turn the power of America over to new faces with new agendas, the people of America are going to demand exactly what we have now, except with accountability.

The Constitution of the United States, if properly followed, is the paramount form of government. Americans know this. It has allowed America to rise to a superpower in the world in record timing. It has allowed us freedoms that are not allowed in the rest of the world, despite the fact that they are being taken away from us today at an alarming rate.

I just have this feeling that back in 1775, the powers that be had the same plans for America, and it failed then. Good men got in the way and something different was born. Now they have used the past 200+ and have infiltrated us, destroyed out systems and undermined our Constitution, all to try it again.

But the bad news for them is that the Spirit of '76 is still alive and well. When a revolution breaks out, it won't be TPTB leading the helm and creating the new system, it will be a new group of the same ideals as the Founding Fathers - people who understand America and its purpose.

Tough luck guys.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are all being played...that is a fact.
How do I know? Because the rich are getting mighty.
Each and every year, they make more money.
What does the working class get? More taxes.
ugh...

But I blame the people. The collective us. Not them.
Today we are the power that feeds them. We.
We have a choice. We all have a choice and we know it.
We have to choose to fight and put down the garbage.
But instead of choosing to fight, we choose to pay for entertainment!
We choose to pay for sex, drugs or alcohol and food, and media controlled entertainment.
All the men from years ago didn't have much choice.
They decided what was more important.
It was fight or flight. Fight or die trying.
There was no easy way out.
It was their choice.

We? We choose to sit and cry.
They? They chose to fight.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

If a revolution happens, the people aren't simply going to turn the power of America over to new faces with new agendas, the people of America are going to demand exactly what we have now, except with accountability.

I really hate to say it, but if America stands in the way of a NWO plan, America is going to be sacrificed.

If America is in ashes, the people will only be demanding a cup of water or a crust of bread...not much else.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Coup are pretty good. I've never met anyone else who's listened to them before. Kind of surprising to see their CD cover in the OP!

new topics

top topics

join