It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY! Obama confronted on the hypocrisy of his Nobel Peace Prize.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I wish she had also asked about about what he thought would happen after he had authorised his launch of missiles into Syria also? Its fine to bark about going to fling bombs etc about, but its the aftermath of gung-ho, regardless of whatever reason or excuse you give that matters. Also Whose going to pay for the further damage inflicted to that country's infrastructure, with all our economies influx and our own vulnerable people already deprived?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
Obama is just a puppet, people behind the scenes are pulling his strings. He probably has no choice under threat of death to himself and his family to push these situations to the endgame divised by the evil banksters that really run the show.
Think for one minute, if you were threatened that your family would be murdered and your only option was to become a rich and powerful leader of the powerful nation on the planet what would you do?
And I am not sticking up for his decision making, I just dont think he has a choice and it wont matter what the rest of the world or indeed his fellow Americans think. This stuff is going down as it is all part of their masterplan of dominance by bringing in the New World Order.
Just like Iraq and Afghanistan, there is something in Syria these scumbags want.

I agree with you Obama is a puppet.He changed a couple of years ago when he suddenly disappeared from media for two months. Some papers admitted he has depression. Shortly before christmas he appeared again and his eyes where totally different. Obama is brain washed!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Txinfidel
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well he was also Times magazine person of the year.

But so was Hitler.

And Stalin.

Yep, one big happy family.

Are you really grouping Obama with two of the biggest dictators and mass-murders the world has ever seen? This site has so much hate for Obama it's disturbing.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
Obama should be made to write 1,000 times " I will not take credit for work I did not do."

Brilliant sir! May his pencil be no longer than 2 inches and may the point always be dull.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

But so was Hitler.

And Stalin.

Are you really grouping Obama with two of the biggest dictators and mass-murders the world has ever seen? This site has so much hate for Obama it's disturbing.

And what EXACTLY is the death toll you attribute to Obozo? The numbers are truely staggering. Not to mention the years of therapy and life long care needed by our (not your) HEROES......your off-white champion will have some very serious explaining to do.....but that's not for us to say; what level of Dante's inferno he will land on?

I say good riddance.....worst president in my humble opinion since Wilson......they should make good bed fellows.

I gotta tell ya, I thought the system was infallible growing up, but it seems the pot-heads and the Woodstock participants are even more fallible then the rest.....go figure

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

But so was Hitler.

And Stalin.

I was also Times Magazine person of the year. 2006.
edit on 7-9-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But so was Hitler.

And Stalin.

Oh my, an Herr Obama adorer.....I've been told about your kind. Never thought I'd get the chance to see one in the wild though. Wait right there let me get my camera.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

But so was Hitler.

And Stalin.

I wouldn't say "hate", but disappointment. With respect of your opinion, I find it just as disturbing when people defend Obama. The crafty media hand-picked a candidate which people are afraid to speak of negatively, because of ambiguous cultural sensitivities... through which so many of our concerns are weaved, to the point of utter distraction.

I'm sorry if it bothers you, but Obama is a slick dictator.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Think for one minute, if you were threatened that your family would be murdered and your only option was to become a rich and powerful leader of the powerful nation on the planet what would you do?

This is always the question.

I would do the right thing.

These people run for office, they spend years and millions of dollars trying to win at the expense of thier families. None of that is the right thing-so no, they won't do what's right & this is the reason we shouldn't vote for them in the first place. There's something truly sick about people who want that much power..or to appear that they have that much power. If getting into office is so important to any of them, the least they can do is what's right. That's true power, why not use it for the good.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by Dutchowl
Obama should be made to write 1,000 times " I will not take credit for work I did not do."

Brilliant sir! May his pencil be no longer than 2 inches and may the point always be dull.

It isn't - and it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great story, I would love to have been there for that.

If Obama actually did reply that he didn't deserve the prize, that may have been the only truthful statement he's made all year.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Obama finally is doing something right in stopping Assad from killing kids with chemicals and all he gets is crapped on. What is everyone going to say when the next chemical attack happens

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Obama finally is doing something right in stopping Assad from killing kids with chemicals and all he gets is crapped on. What is everyone going to say when the next chemical attack happens

Same thing they're saying with this chemical attack?

Most likely, our guys turned the stuff loose.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

And you have 100% proof it was Assad? Or are you simply going by what the media has told you?

Until you can offer proof, begone back under your rock troll.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Even if Obama was as anti-war as he claimed, he still doesn't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He didn't do anything to deserve it.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't really like Obama much but to his credit he answered the question with what seemed to be a True response to how he feels. He is also correct on how we are easily criticized about everything until something Bad happens and the World looks to see what we are going to do about it. If I truly believed Assad was behind the Chemical attack then I would support this. The problem is they have turned everything into "National Security.. Top Secret.. Classified Information. So we have to Trust what they say. Frankly Obama has Lost most of that Trust due to many other things we are still sealing with now. 1 being.. Am I being logged into a super computer because of key words I just typed here?, Can those words & my browsing be used against me? Will I be targeted by gov. agencies eg..IRS for my political beliefs? Also 37 people killed by Drones because of Chatter. We dont even get to see who they Were, The evidence saying they were a Threat to us, Nothing. That's Scary, especially since those same Drones are flying over our.American Citizen heads as we speak.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The calm reply... his bringing up of unrelated topics....the appeal to emotion.... all show he is an excellent stage actor. He would have done great in Hollywood.

But as a politician - especially as the president of the worlds most powerful country - acting skills can only be used to deceive the masses.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy. Irony, yes. Hypocrisy no. It's not like he campaigned for the Nobel Prize, and did so by saying he was against state-enacted violence. In fact when he accepted the prize, he spoke to the point that he may well have to do unpeaceful things as leader of the US.

He was given the NPP primarily as a pointed message to Bush, and hoping that it would help to make Obama a more reflective president who wouldn't immediately look to violence to solve problems. Obviously it failed in the latter goal. Blame the losers who gave him the prize. That, or they should rescind it, which would be an even more pointed message.

To be clear, I'm not defending the warmongering Psychopath-in-Chief; just saying that he is not being hypocritical -- unless you would have preferred that he didn't accept the prize. Guess he could have pulled a Marlon Brando ala the Oscars by refusing to come to the ceremonies and instead sending some lackey of his from the military industrial complex to protest the immorality of a peace prize, or something to that affect.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaTribeEntity

That's really the bigger point that I was trying (however unsuccessfully) to elude to. Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
Even if Obama was as anti-war as he claimed, he still doesn't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He didn't do anything to deserve it.

Agreed. If the Nobel Committee had one shred of dignity and pride, it would revoke Obama's prize because he is a war monger, not a peace advocate.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join