It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know who you are?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Sump3
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Have no fear, even though your heart may tremble.
They only control information which you have access to from outside of you.
Do by your own sense of right and hope and believe with a pure heart that it's right for you have care for you and your fellow man.

Believe me, I have no fear--and have been tested to the levels of insanity (questioning) for the sane person to understand? would not; if one starts off with the pre-progam of insanity one only becomes better at the outsmarting or more sane in the progress (one has a leg up upon the method) as what happens is a backwards learning curve from insanity to sanity. I am all about justice and truth (why else be on this forum of exponencial ridiculousness). I care deeply for mankind, I just hate the manipulation of it by unnamed cowardly others, because its been too easy a path for them, they hold all the subliminals.
edit on 17-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Like spoken from myself. I too traveled through that insanity -> sanity route. Now I'm never gonna be afraid of my own mind and the depths of it.

And aye, those who deceive will be put under the hammer. But we must not condemn them nor be the ones who put the hammer down. We can remind them of what they do if we come across them and judge them. But the verdict is not ours.

Stay true brother!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sump3
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Sump3
Like spoken from myself. I too traveled through that insanity -> sanity route. Now I'm never gonna be afraid of my own mind and the depths of it.And aye, those who deceive will be put under the hammer. But we must not condemn them nor be the ones who put the hammer down. We can remind them of what they do if we come across them and judge them. But the verdict is not ours.
Stay true brother!

This is not easy, this path is fraught with timebombs, with uncertainty with so much questioning of ones own direction chosen. However it can be done-but takes nerve and backbone/a type of bravery that you just dont see anymore. There are some here that understand this and call it the same--a treacherous individual visionquest whose rewards are unquantified/or qualified (so deeply personal). I will stay true always you as well will (I have no doubt).

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The good road is indeed narrow at first, but then the broadest of all.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sump3

The good road is indeed narrow at first, but then the broadest of all.

And pick those u-turns or switchbacks and dead ends carefully because any road chosen must be done with some sort of testiment of faith, (IN YOURSELF) having chosen not to run out gas, have a flat tire or wind up at the "Bates Motel" in the middle of an Alfred Hitchcock filming. The broadest road, to be sure is the one to true enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I read each reply. I have to say that Im really honored to be in such company as you all. I mean, Im just me... a meatsack who lives a very short time and does a bunch of inconsequential things on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Advantage
I read each reply. I have to say that Im really honored to be in such company as you all. I mean, Im just me... a meatsack who lives a very short time and does a bunch of inconsequential things on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

Nah,, we are in fact "MEATBRAINICS", (with hightened bony skull protection) inside of a meatsack skin with a meatpump that pushes blood around into and out of a duo meat oxygenating lung machine. Other than that, the true hero is "Oxygen" when not fighting with H20, both rule the planet, we are just beggars of.
edit on 19-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

We are no greater than you. We are all children of the first one who is also last.

May you be blessed in your faith upon your deeds and self realization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join