It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is one "Tough Hombre"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This forum seemed appropriate for this article about an interview with Pelosi

Who does she think shes kidding lol

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said President Obama is a “tough hombre” in an interview with TIME, when asked what the president’s decision to seek congressional approval authorizing the use of military force in Syria signifies. “I can’t say that it isn’t something that I didn’t know before, but I certainly do think that it’s a sign of strength… I would say he’s a tough hombre,” Pelosi said.

link
edit on 5-9-2013 by Skyfloating because: CAPS Removed.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can someone Photoshop Obama with a sombrero, poncho, bandoleer and some pistols?!

I feel a new meme coming on...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh .. that's in the right forum alright!

Late Night Jokes

Syria's President Assad referred to President Obama as weak. Obama is so angry he plans to ask Congress for permission to come up with a good comeback." –Conan O'Brien

"President Obama is trying to get congressional approval before we attack Syria. And if that works, there's talk we might even consider bringing back the rest of the Constitution." –Jay Leno

U.S. warships are heading toward Syria. It's going to be kind of an enjoyable switch for Obama. Now he can start a war that the next president will be stuck with." –David Letterman

"They're saying now that the war against Syria will last no more than two days. It's going to be a two-day war. You know what that means? We'll be there for another 10 years." –David Letterman

"Vice President Joe Biden said today that 'Syria must be held accountable.' Unfortunately, the Obama administration has never employed an accountant, so they have no idea how to do that." –Jay Leno

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago." –Stephen Colbert

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Lol, this is the best I could find on such short notice

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Hell yeah! That's our president!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He almost sounds as idiotic as our own prime minister dodgy dave....

top topics

join