It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ...Hope to find others with similar experiences!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello!

I have happen upon this site many times in the past but recently joined due to a big revelation with an experience I had many years ago. I think I have had a few non significant paranormal experiences in my past 33 years and look forward to discussing those when I am able. I am more of a lurker, aka information junkie. So getting the 20 post in may be a bit of work for me but hey have to eat your peas before you get your cake.

I am just an average married mother of 2 girls. I believe in many paranormal "theories" but try to live a "normal" day to day life.

I really enjoy this site and hope to learn a lot about the world around us!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trickey280

Hm, I had weird paranormal experiences too. One of which actually changed my very personality and made me evolve... I look forward to hearing what you have to share.

Welcome here! Greetings from Canada.

edit on 5-9-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome and nice to have you here with us.
I look forward to reading some of your experiences.
Wha is normal?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Normal...you know go to work, take care of kids keep who you really are a secret and don't voice your opinions or stand out in the crowd....I live in a small town in North Dakota for the time being so if you stand out its trouble for you. Can't wait to move back to Michigan!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi Trickey
welcome to ATS. I too initially joined to hear what experiences other people have had because a few strange occurrences have happened to me as well.

It will be good to hear some of your accounts. I hope you find some answers, or at the very least, like minded peers while you are here.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome, Trickey280! Look forward to hearing about your experiences, so get those 20 posts in! It's easier than it initially seems. Bet you could do it the paranormal forum. See you around!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Welcome! Whoa! Do I have a thread for you!

Click on my signature. You will have over 170 pages to read of paranormal experiences of anything you can imagine!

Please feel free to share yours with us there.

Here is a cup of coffee to enjoy while you read through the thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hi Trickey280, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from, and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hii to you,Trickey280:-)
I am a mom of 2 daughter's also,and have had paranormal experiences since early childhood,all my life.I hope you will be happy on ATS,wishing you+yours a happy weekend.

top topics

join