It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menwith hill . NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So i know everyone is fed up of all the NSA posts i just found a rather amusing video of a guy flying over the American spy base that's based in the Yorkshire dales. (which is right on my doorstep) in a hot air baloon the video is quite qweky at points but he mentions trigger word such as libya which seems pretty normal but the video was made in 1999.

For those of you who don't know about Menwith hill read below or click the link i borrowed.

www.daelnet.co.uk...

Menwith Hill is the worlds largest monitoring communications station and is situated just outside Harrogate, North Yorkshire, on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales. Its official title is R.A.F Menwith Hill which is misleading since it is actually run by the US National Security Agency (NSA).

Anyway here's is the video if its in the wrong section i apologize only made one thread before and was very long time ago.

thanks for looking guys

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by leopardpimps

I remember seeing this years ago. We used to pass Menwith Hill every week on our way to Pately Bridge. Such a strange looking place.

I remember when the protesters camped outside for months at a time. Does that still happen?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

it does to my knowledge i got invited to go down and join in a few months ago but lost the guys email who's one of them. still thinking of visiting ill protest on my own if i have to i live in otley on the very boarder its soo close it ridiculous. they are planning on expanding the place more ...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by leopardpimps

it does to my knowledge i got invited to go down and join in a few months ago but lost the guys email who's one of them. still thinking of visiting ill protest on my own if i have to i live in otley on the very boarder its soo close it ridiculous. they are planning on expanding the place more ...

No way, thats terrible, such a lovely area too.

Im from Headingley. Not there anymore. I would protest there too. Especially now they are expanding. Thats bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't live very far from that place either,it makes us a direct nuke target if ww3 brakes out,with it been an early warning system.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

i know they should get rid of it a.s.a.p! we voted against nuking Syria yet we have them in our country wiping there asses for them . its laughable!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

its mental ill see if i can find the page that was on about it expanding more.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
here is the link on about expansion.

www.disclose.tv...

new topics

top topics

join