It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb/Object Flyover, Tree Tops Shimmer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I had this one go over the house in mid Aug this year, was the same object that had made pass overs on a regular basis for most of the month.
Object heading very slow from East to West over Toronto , very bright in the sky even when moving away from my
location, have a few videos of this same Orb/Object traveling over Toronto on a few occasions.
Notice the weird looking lighting effects on the trees (2:15) once it moves over them, they shimmer or pulse almost with the reflected light off the object?
No data on FlightRadar24 when it heads over, no blinking lights coming or when going away, filmed with night vision setup and Sony camcorder with "Nightshot".

Best watched in full screen and HD to see the details.

What do you think?

edit on 5-9-2013 by racebyu because: error

edit on 5-9-2013 by racebyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The vid is currently un-available .... Please fix or give me a link... Ty ;0)
edit on 5-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Think I fixed it now if you refresh.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
International Space Station?
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Its a plane, look at its speed and the way it moves.
Nightvision hinders rather than helps in this situation.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by racebyu

I think it may be the ISS , here's another a video of it .

Here are the next passes so you can check .
spotthestation.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It looks like a satellite going over and the "shimmer" on the trees, looks like breath on the lens which only shows on the darker contrasting parts of the image which in this case is the trees. It pulses like breathing too.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the info guys, I have checked on-line with the live ISS position feed and it has not been directly over Toronto when I have filmed this going over?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looked at some of your other vids, wow, a UFO every day....amazing lol.

Anyways, Gortex is right, its the ISS, after looking at the video with the iridium flare (powerering up UFO) i think its fairly clear you dont know what you are looking at, and should maybe stop....or educate yourself, otherwise, you are just another good for nothing hoaxer.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by racebyu

Ty for fixing!!

At first I thought plane but I see no flashing lights... You would see flashing even w/ night vision. But what has really got me perplexed is the way the Trees lit up! Just like you said!!! I have never seen a plane do that... Helicopter w/ spot light but you can tell it's no copter either.

I am not a professional... Only my limited opinion. Again, the trees lighting up and no flashing of lights has got me puzzled. Ty for sharing.

S&F !

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Can the ISS light up trees like that?

And does the ISS fly at low altitude like that?

This comment is for the rude people in here... Stop getting personal in your attacks. Give your opinion on the object and get out. Rude!!
edit on 5-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Cannot be breath on the lens, my face is no where near the unit, its tripod mounted and sitting back when filming.
Low enough to cast some light cannot be a satellite?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by racebyu

My observation would still work with moisture in the air + wind, thank you for your comment that it was not your own breath/breathing.

The shimmer/mist seems to be between the camera and the trees, if it came from the light in the sky it would have shined out between the branches which it did not, it past in front of them.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Looks like a satellite. Whoever claimed that the object is at low altitude isn't a very keen observer.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by racebyu

What do you think?

Looks like a satellite.

Time and date and direction?

Trees reacting could be due to your zoom out and affecting the focus or something as simple as a ground based light making the effect on the trees, no signs of the light in the sky making the the trees light up, it looks like a car drives past and the beam of light from the headlights are what illuminate the trees.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by racebyu
Thanks for the info guys, I have checked on-line with the live ISS position feed and it has not been directly over Toronto when I have filmed this going over?

well what your filming might not be directly over Toronto either.

In your video you say it at low altitude, how did you determine this?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Can the ISS light up trees like that? And does the ISS fly at low altitude like that?

Was the tree lit up from what was in the sky?

What altitude was it at for you say this and how did you conclude such?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by racebyu

What do you think?

Looks like a satellite.

Time and date and direction?

Trees reacting could be due to your zoom out and affecting the focus or something as simple as a ground based light making the effect on the trees, no signs of the light in the sky making the the trees light up, it looks like a car drives past and the beam of light from the headlights are what illuminate the trees.

It was filmed on Aug 8, 2013 at approx 9:57pm heading West to East.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Can the ISS light up trees like that?

No it can't , but neither does the object in the video .

And does the ISS fly at low altitude like that?

How do you know its altitude ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I do not know, that is why I am asking, maybe it could be a satellite? but the lighting on the trees top looks like its coming from from above, not below. The tree is approx 30+ feet tall so a car would illuminate from the bottom up
I would think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join