It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry portrait of Syria rebels at odds with intelligence reports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

But their not going to leave. Iran isn't going to get out. Besides this the SFA has an issue with the regime and that's not going to change Hezbollah or no.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

That is something we can only speculate on, are they there or not.
Just like who has used sarin, was it assad or were it the rebels.

But yes, Iran is clear in its message, they will be alongside Syria to fight if the US attacks.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Trust me that we know many here in this board knows, we have done more research that you can imagine, we can add two and two together we have done it for years.

It will be a strike and it will be an invasion very soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I have done research on the different factions in Syria, I have posted links and information on who is who in Syria, yes you are right, the government is lying, the reason is because the decimation and destruction of Syria by the private interest invested in the region is already in full gear, regardless of the truth and the hundreds of thousand and now millions of collateral damage in the regions, is going to go on schedule because that is how the private interest and warmongers wants.

I guess Iraq and Afghanistan prove to be very profitable, Halliburton, the Carlyle group and all the criminals that profit from war most be drying out the want more blood money in their coffers.

This is the thread with the information to the links of factions and terrorist groups in Syria,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the direct link to a brake down,

Syria jihadist rebels prepare for US attack

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Muslim brotherhood in Syria

www.dw.de...

Al Qaeda's potent force in Syria

www.cnn.com...

Warring Factions in Syria

www.timeturk.com...

We the tax payers in the US needs to become informed of what our money is going and what is financing in the middle east and we need to stop the warmongering madness that has taken over our own once for the people government, now is a corporate run corruption of interest

We need more threads exposing the real terrorist been funded by our government and allies in the middle east all for interest, promoting destruction and the lost of millions of lives so somebody can profit from blood

www.bbc.co.uk...

You are so right and the only person who checked out my thread about Al Qaeda playing both sides. The deeper you research the deeper you realise, its going to be extremists who win either way, fuel more war, and this will continue. Only solution I see honestly, is an international peacekeeping military force which the UN has never created. We need something new.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Is so much that is going on is not funny, but people are finding out the truth and is not pretty when it comes to the Government involvement in all this, Thanks for the thread.

You know in my personal opinion that we can not trust the UN because the UN is funded by the US, that is why you can tell who run the show when it comes to the sides the UN takes.

Personally I don't take the UN seriously for anything.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Is so much that is going on is not funny, but people are finding out the truth and is not pretty when it comes to the Government involvement in all this, Thanks for the thread.

You know in my personal opinion that we can not trust the UN because the UN is funded by the US, that is why you can tell who run the show when it comes to the sides the UN takes.

Personally I don't take the UN seriously for anything.

Your absolutely correct about the UN too, it would need serious reform to regain legitimacy, before a UN military force could ever be created, but I think we need to think outside the box as far as current tools available right now you know? We really need to think of something else for a solution, and I'm thinking hard but coming up empty, so frustrating!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We really need to think of something else for a solution, and I'm thinking hard but coming up empty, so frustrating!!!!

You are not alone, I know plenty of people that are so frustrated with what is going on in our nation, voting and trying to change political parties to see who is the honest one is not working either.

Sadly we the people believe it or no are the minority against those that control the government, we don't have the wealth, the power, the influences and neither the means.

We are all tagged and branded like cattle.
edit on 5-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We need a whole new international system. You know I think people forget its our God given rights to be alive, to breath, to live. This is our earth and everybody is entitled to what the earth produces. There is no need for this fighting if we could come up with a more equitable distribution system that may not involve capital. I sincerely hope and pray there are other good forces at work to help the good people of this world achieve this.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

We really need to think of something else for a solution, and I'm thinking hard but coming up empty, so frustrating!!!!

You are not alone, I know plenty of people that are so frustrated with what is going on in our nation, voting and trying to change political parties to see who is the honest one is not working either.

Sadly we the people believe it or no are the minority against those that control the government, we don't have the wealth, the power, the influences and neither the means.

We are all tagged and branded like cattle.
edit on 5-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

I really think there could possibly be outer worldly powers at play here, and I am keeping the faith God is watching.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Is too many greedy people in this world with power and means to cause all the destruction and death they want just for their personal gain and to keep their coffers full.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Catacomb

Thanks for posting this.
The 'rebels' don't have any problem posting videos of their publicly beheading people that have their hands tied behind their backs, or videos of their leaders eating internal organs from a freshly killed Syrian Army soldier.

We are insane to back these people.

No actually we arent the insane ones, the polls show that clearly.
What is obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together is that its those that claim to represent us that are insane.
edit on 5-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Is too many greedy people in this world with power and means to cause all the destruction and death they want just for their personal gain and to keep their coffers full.

so goes the saying, the road to destruction is wide, or its easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle then to enter the kingdom of God. He won't forget who his people are in all this.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

It's like we're living in the twilight zone. If you would have told people back in 2002 that the U.S government would be chomping at the bit to arm and support islamic militants in a civil war in Syria you would have been laughed at. Yet here we are. The saddest part about it, is that there are actually people out there who swallow the stinking crap that Kerry is spoon feeding them with a smile on their faces.

All the evidence seems to indicate it was factions within the rebel movement that were responsible for use of chemical weapons. The idea that the Syrian army was responsible flies in the face of logic. Assad had the rebels on the ropes using conventional armaments. It's obvious they were losing, and they needed something, anything, to save them from losing the war. What better way to get the worlds best air support then to use a chemical weapons attack on a bunch of children and pin it on Assad? Seems to have worked, too. The jihadists in Syria must be laughing at how they manipulated the great satan into the palm of their hand.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Thanks for posting this.
The 'rebels' don't have any problem posting videos of their publicly beheading people that have their hands tied behind their backs, or videos of their leaders eating internal organs from a freshly killed Syrian Army soldier.

We are insane to back these people.

No actually we arent the insane ones, the polls show that clearly.
What is obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together is that its those that claim to represent us that are insane.
edit on 5-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Right, but I was using a collective 'we', speaking of our country...
Even though our representative government has failed.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yah and all indications indicate the rebels are far from being a majority of moderates!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes I know, but now the time is appropriate to seperate the american citizens from their insane leadership. They are not the same thing.

Instead of the standard "Blame America" I say blame the government.
Most americans are good people, dont want to tar them all with the same brush.

There is NOTHING representative about the corporate US government.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Yes I know, but now the time is appropriate to seperate the american citizens from their insane leadership. They are not the same thing.

Instead of the standard "Blame America" I say blame the government.
Most americans are good people, dont want to tar them all with the same brush.

There is NOTHING representative about the corporate US government.

I agree completely.
I don't believe that it can happen without blood being shed here.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard so far relating to Syria. Al Nursa is not a creation of Assad but nice try.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You do know Iran & Syria are allies, right? You do know Hezbollah's history, right? It's no secret the west & Israel considers the a terrorist organization since they were created to fight off Israeli occupation in Lebanon.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I have said immediately after the attack that this is a false flag.

Please read my posts on ATS. I have posted on multiple threads.

This is a planned attack using seized Iraqi chemical shells. US Army is complicit in this.

This is the irony that USA is very keen on attacking Syria. It is making up reasons to do that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join