It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin calls John Kerry a liar and pathetic before G20

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Couldn't agree more with Putin on that one. One think I like about Putin, he speaks his mind and doesn't care. He makes he point known.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Infact, Putin is right to call Kerry anything, anywhere because he is trying to confuse President Obama into causing a great war in Syria and when the war starts, he will be the first person to go and hide. Mccain and Kerry are being used by some thugs to cause President Obama to make mistakes. When the Libya problem of Gaddafi was about to happen, they pushed Obama to act through the parliament, After the problem happened and ambassador Chris stevens died, Mccain and many Americans were busy attacking Obama through the press on this particular issue. Now if Obama goes to war in Syria and problem arises, the same Mccain and Kerry would start inciting the people against Obama, therefore Obama himself must be very careful.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Imagine you decide you want to go visit your Aunt Tilly in Des Moines. You go to the local travel agency to buy a ticket and are sold one for an outrageous price. You have to go to the airport. When you get there your flight has been overbooked and you a bumped. You look around the concourse and see people, entire families, huddled and waiting -- where are they to go. Suddenly you are allowed to go after spending more money at a local hotel or sleeping on the floor. The next day and while going into security two 30-something men wearing tactical gear and carrying weapons approach you. "Where are you trying to go?" they ask. "Des Moines", you tell them. They tell you to stay there (as if you could go anywhere else).When they come back they tell you and your family to get in a line. Then, they pull out your wife and teenage daughter and do all but rape them while 'patting them down'. Then, you handicapped child is also made to be searched. After all of this, one of them decides that you are not able to fly and now no one can go. You voice your opinion and are arrested. That is America...

The US government can and does control all aspects of the wider Russian economy. Does our government lie? Hell yes. Constantly and pretty much forever. And you tools keep electing the same trash from the same barrel so you won't 'waste your vote'. And you expect that to change? But if you think Oabam is some political ideal you are misinformed and a fool. So until you know for a fact what you're talking about, sit down and shut up.
edit on 5-9-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Putin has not said anything that every Vietnam veteran already knows....and anybody who was listening when Kerry was outed as a lire when he ran for president in 2004.

Obama has to surround himself with people like Kerry, Jarret, Clinton and the rest of the corrupt lire's that make up his cabinet so he fits right in, its another one of the those new norms the liberals like so much.

edit on 5-9-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pyramid head

Really? Just provide one example of an assassination or imprisonment of a person by Putin. Every single one of those who was in prison, was there because they violated the law. There were a lot of imprisonments of people who support Putin but that is not interesting because they are not against him?

He has a support of more than 60% and won in the first round. He fixed the economy, got rid of the debt. People make about 6 times (or even more) more money than they made before him. Majority of the world supports him. And today (assuming by reading comments on the web - about 10 different sources) more people hate USA and not Russia. Sadly they hate all of the Americans and not just those responsible for that image. Cold war and communism are over, deal with it!

P.S.: about anti-gay laws: church has a lot of power in Russia so from time to time they manage to come up with some funny stuff like this.

BTW not only in Russia: Texas law says that to hold office, one must acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being (God). Even if (when) Supreme Court allowed this person to run, a majority of Americans (nearly 60%) refuse to vote for an atheist even if he or she is well-qualified for office.

BTW 2: Obama has a secret kill list that is not so secret.
edit on 5-9-2013 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

LMFAO...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And about so-called democracy in the United States: majority of the population is against military intervention in Syria. So what are they going to talk about in congress? Obama is trying to attack a country against peoples will. They will vote if they will violate an international law or not. This is ridiculous and crazy and I can't even think of a metaphor that would be better if I tried to think of something that is completely opposite of democracy.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There is a surprising amount of very undiplomatic language doing the rounds today. This is surprisingly more worrying the usual false niceties they normally play with.

Wonder if the g20 will end in a fight lol

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Putin ROCKS! Kerry IS a LIAR and he really is PATHETIC! At least Madame Hillary had a pair of balls!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Might have been mentioned before, but here it is again...
Violation of an international convention is grounds for taking a case to the ICC in the Hague.
This is the only thing anyone has any right to do in this case.

It is not lawful to send missiles instead of building a criminal case.

I put it to you that the current course is being undertaken because it cannot be proven that there is a lawful case to answer in the Hague.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Putin calls it like he sees them we all know Kerry is lying through his teeth.All this talking to both Foreign Affairs Committees is really just for show remember,Obama has already said he can act without their approval.
edit on 083030p://3326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow. It's nice to see other leaders finally speaking out against us. Not that I want us to look like jive turkeys, but even the biggest kid needs an ego check from time to time. Lets them know you can't do everything you want to do without consideration of those in the way. It just seems weird that Putin is gaining more approval than our president and his administration. Next thing you know, there will be jet fighter movies with Russian pilots as the heroes and the faceless, silent, evil pilots will be the Americans.
Iron Eagle VI: Russia's Fight for Freedom

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Given the fact that John Kerry is:

A - A liar.

B - Pathetic.

I'd say...."Well said Mr. Putin!"

I rather hope he gives Obama some of the same treatment.....God I'd love to see Putin b***hslap him up & down the G20 conference room!

Putin = Man

Obama = Puppet
edit on 5-9-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WTF are we doing here, folks? Did I enter bizarro world? I was raised to hate Russia. To cheer on my soldiers. To respect the police. To trust my government. To hate communism. To defend America in a debate/argument.

Now, I can't defend America. I despise most police. I live in a country that is increasingly moving towards a communist viewpoint. I encourage people to not enlist, not serve in the military. And I am cheering on the leader of Russia as he badmouths our government.

In all seriousness, I get a sick feeling in my stomach. I have started to get anxiety, knowing that the best days are all behind me.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with you. It's hard to continue to see what used to be esteemed positions of power in the same way any more. It also seems to be happening over much of the western world where everyones leaders exist only for the continuation of their own position even if that is is not genuinely in the interests of the people they are meant to represent.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
WTF are we doing here, folks? Did I enter bizarro world? I was raised to hate Russia. To cheer on my soldiers. To respect the police. To trust my government. To hate communism. To defend America in a debate/argument.

Now, I can't defend America. I despise most police. I live in a country that is increasingly moving towards a communist viewpoint. I encourage people to not enlist, not serve in the military. And I am cheering on the leader of Russia as he badmouths our government.

In all seriousness, I get a sick feeling in my stomach. I have started to get anxiety, knowing that the best days are all behind me.

Took a brave and honest man to say that.....Bravo mate!

Guys like you are why, despite some of our comments, the rest of us will NEVER give up on America.....We know the American people will win out over their government eventually, simply because righteousness is with them and righteousness always triumphs over evil in the end.

But FFS hurry up & get a move on!
edit on 5-9-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the

It all boils down to the same thing. The control of all the resources and the money.

And mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am an American Citizen.

Can someone please tell me why I like The Leader Of FREAKIN' RUSSIA
and despise my own president????

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The facts are many people are seeing through all the BS propaganda of the last 50 or so years, most of us outside the US have been able to make our own minds up on most things. But you had to believe the BS that was fed to you with big spoonfuls of mommas home made apple pie.
Most people outside the US have no beef with American people, just the fact of the gung ho nature that you were the world police and you had a responsibility to police all lands.
Its not the US ordinary citizens fault, but after all the wars and atrocities that have been committed on foreign soil over the years,in the name of freedom and justice, it is hard not to judge the few as a whole.
Most people in most countries just want to live their lives without WAR and suffering.
The same goes for the Syrian people, their leader on the other hand may be a different matter all together, but I still cant see him having his own people gassed. This scenario stinks the big one and if Obama sends those missiles in against all popular opinion around the world, then you'll know why that scenario stinks.
Have to destroy the evidence dont we. Putin is right on the money on this one.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
No, the UN inspectors won't release their findings for another 3-4 weeks, as per Kerry explained yesterday, but they do have classified information, which they won't make it declassified. So US is already determined to strike before UN report is even out.

Why would UN inspectors take 3-4 weeks?
The forces were supposed to detect chemical agents quickly through kits in the field; and apply remedies.
This was during the cold war.

Oh they have forgotten everything, as cold war is now over.
It takes 3-4 weeks in place of 5 minutes before.

Some progress this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join