It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

thanks MODS! for moving this thread into the "LUDICROUS ONLINE LIES" thread, right where it belongs...The fact that people come up with this crap, and stick with it, when the so so obvious truth is pointed out to them...makes me sick.

edit on 5-9-2013 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are a lot of real conspiracies out in the world to discuss, without having to spend so much time disrespecting all the families, funerals, employers, memorials, friends and neighbors of deceased victims of these tragedies.

Those of us here whom are experienced posters-members know the OP has way too much time on their hands, which could be redirected in an equally interesting way towards some other topic that really is a conspiracy.

The single defining point is using MSM MEDIA, film, photos, articles asking for PROOF from those things.(those will never be accepted as undeniably accurate representations of any kind of PROOF).

I say the OP gets some names of survivors and parents who lost children those days, and give 'em a phone call. There will be your "proof".

Putting all this effort into something like this is disrespectful of the dead and wasteful of yours and our time. Get out of the house and volunteer for something positive.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thus the unfacts, did we possess them, are too imprecisely few to warrant our certitude...

They USED to be a world class organization. Once upon a time I recall. Another American symbol rotting like bad fruit on the vine.
reply to post by wrabbit2000

The FBI was rotten from the start. J. Edgar Hoover was one of the most corrupt bureaucrats to ever walk the streets of DC. The good reputation the FBI enjoyed was a false image created by JEH. Behind the scenes Hoover used his agents to spy on members of congress. His plan was to dig up dirt on a member and then blackmail him to assure his favorable support of the bureaus budget requests.
Furthermore, he illegally spied on anyone he hated. The plan, again, was to find dirt to leak and thereby discredit the person. Martin Luther King was one famous victim. Another was Charlie Chaplin.
Finally, Hoover was romantically attached to his second in command of the FBI, Clyde Tolson. Their relationship lasted for decades. The mafia knew this and used it to blackmail Hoover into silence.
Google: hoover and tolson. Gordon Liddy is a good source on Hoovers use of blackmail. Another good reference is the book: The Dark Side of Camelot. See the book: The Thirteenth Juror for JEHs campaign against MLK.

edit on 6-9-2013 by leostokes because: more references

edit on 6-9-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

What's the obvious truth?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
What's the obvious truth?

Sandy Hook happened. The Boston bombing happened. Lots of people died. Lots of people had limbs lost. Lots of people are in pain from lost loved ones. You people who still go around saying that these two tragedies didn't happen .... look at where this thread ended up. It's now in the appropriate forum.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ok. Here's a few questions regarding the Boston Bombing then:

Why was there an announcement before the bomb went off that there was going to be a Bomb Drill?

Why were there Bomb Sniffing dogs running around the area before the event?

Why was Blackwater Security there?

What happened to one of the Blackwater guy's backpack? He was pictured by CCTV to having a backpack on then after the bomb went off he didn't have a backpack on. And strangely enough his backpack looked remarkably similar to the one blown to bits.

Why was the glass of the shop window in front of where the bomb was supposed to have been blown out instead of in? Why was the trashcan still there despite only being 5 or 6 feet away from the apparent bomb?

Why did both suspects still have their backpacks on when they were fleeing the scene with the frightened crowd?

Why did the guy in the wheelchair with both legs blown off get pushed up and down the street a few times as seen by CCTV video?

How come some people at the bombing bombing seen crying their eyes out are also seen at the Sandy Hook and Aurora shootings doing the same thing?

How came a Sandy Hook school teacher that was apparently killed at Sandy Hook was also killed at the Boston Bombing?

How come suspect 1 was arrested stripped and hand cuffed as seen on CNN was dead moments later after being shot and run over by a police car?

How did suspect 2 get himself an M4 Machine Gun and then managed to shoot himself in the throat?

There are so many unanswered questions regarding the Boston Bombing and so much manipulated evidence and news stories it defies belief. Unlike 9/11 the Boston Bombing was not a very well controlled False Flag Attack!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Why were hundreds of patients sent to Boston hospitals and actual amputations conducted if this was all staged? Mine is absolute proof that it occured, yours is conjecture that might warrant a closer look, which in the end proves the bombing happened.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

The evidence of hospital activity after the bombing that you have presented in this thread has not been replied to directly.
The discussion seems to have degenerated into a boxing match where the goal is to inflict damage on the other rather than discuss the issue.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

The evidence of hospital activity after the bombing that you have presented in this thread has not been replied to directly.
The discussion seems to have degenerated into a boxing match where the goal is to inflict damage on the other rather than discuss the issue.

It's because they have no response to it. The only response that has been given is that all the medical staff at every Boston hospital are all "in on it". When you need to go that far to deny reality you are probably beyond reason and need psychiatric help.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I would like to see a person come forward with evidence that we can all agree on.

What I mean is that somewhere out there is some one with first hand knowledge. Your evidence comes from media reports. Right? We know from experience that plotters routinely plant false or misleading stories in the press.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

I would like to see a person come forward with evidence that we can all agree on.

What I mean is that somewhere out there is some one with first hand knowledge. Your evidence comes from media reports. Right? We know from experience that plotters routinely plant false or misleading stories in the press.

No, my evidence is actual first hand witness accounts from people working at the hospitals.

Jean Acquadra, ICU nurse at Mass. General Hospital. If you think she is fake feel free to provide evidence.

Stephen Segatore, ICU at Tufts.

Megann Prevatt, ER at Mass Gen.

Adam Barrett, ICU, Mass Gen.

Christie Majocha, ICU, Mass Gen.

I can go on and on. These are all real people. Undeniable 100% verifiable proof.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I can assure you there were lots of real victims on 9/11 as well. But it doesn't mean it was not a False Flag attack!

But some of the more serious ones look faked.

And there are still answered questions!

edit on 9/9/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

OMG .. you people are STILL pumping this bunk out? Dude .. look at the forum this thread has been moved to. Get a clue. The bombing in Boston happened ... Sandy Hook happened. People died. Conspiracy theories are fun and all .. but seriously ... connect with reality, ya' know??

My childhood friend is an ER nurse in Boston.
She saw it all. The death. The limbs missing. It was real.

edit on 9/9/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Connect with reality? Doh!!!!

Hmm. We shall see what happens in America soon. If there is not another False Flag attack soon then I will bow out and concede.

It still stinks. Victims aside, how about my other questions?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

stevcolx

I can assure you there were lots of real victims on 9/11 as well. But it doesn't mean it was not a False Flag attack!

But some of the more serious ones look faked.

And there are still answered questions!

edit on 9/9/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

Claiming false flag is not the same as claiming everyone was an actor, which is what the conspiracy is. If you jump ship and claim it was all real, but a false flag attack, you lose all credibility as the conspiracy theorists are full throttle with it didnt happen. I proved it did happen, I proved the conspiracy is wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ok, thanks for your information. It is good evidence that injured people were treated in Boston hospitals on marathon day.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You haven't proved anything. 9/11 was a False Flag attack that killed 2,976 people. Just because there are victims in False Flag attacks it doesn't mean that the Conspiracy is a Hoax. Pearl Harbour was a False Flag attack to get America into WW2. Vietnam was a False Flag attack to get America into South East Asia.

There are many False Flag attacks that are fake with no deaths and many that are real with deaths.

Remember what David Rockefeller said:

The Conspiracy is not dis-proven. Not by a long shot!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

PtolemyII

If you gave out names of both patients and doctors and nurses ,you just violated HIPAA ,big time .
Again ,you know nothing .Someone who did know anything ,would know better than to do something so STUPID.
*yawns*

100% completely false, stop pretending you have a clue when you don't. Please tell me exactly what the violation is. It should be hilarious as you search for something that doesn't exist. One of us knows HIPAA laws, hint, it's not you.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

stevcolx

You haven't proved anything. 9/11 was a False Flag attack that killed 2,976 people. Just because there are victims in False Flag attacks it doesn't mean that the Conspiracy is a Hoax. Pearl Harbour was a False Flag attack to get America into WW2. Vietnam was a False Flag attack to get America into South East Asia.

There are many False Flag attacks that are fake with no deaths and many that are real with deaths.

What does that have to do with everyone claiming these are all actors with no deaths? Nothing? Thought so. So as your conspiracy is 100% busted and proven false you just jump on a new conpsiracy that 100% true, even though the 100% true version you used to tout was 100% false? Feel free.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

stevcolx

What does that have to do with everyone claiming these are all actors with no deaths? Nothing? Thought so. So as your conspiracy is 100% busted and proven false you just jump on a new conpsiracy that 100% true, even though the 100% true version you used to tout was 100% false? Feel free.

I never said there were no deaths!

So can you answer my other questions above or not?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join