It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria says will never give in 'even if there is WWIII'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I saw this come out earlier. Looks like Syria is saying basically "everything is on the books" if they are attacked.

In an exclusive interview with AFP, Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Muqdad said Syria had taken "every measure" to retaliate against a potential strike, but refused to provide any clue as to what that might mean.

"The Syrian government will not change position even if there is World War III. No Syrian can sacrifice the independence of his country."

If the US Congress does say yes to Obama, and we start lobbing missiles at Syria, I think the region will erupt, probably something "similar" to Vietnam. The East supplying some of their most advanced tech vs the West's.

However, Im still not sure Congress will completely give Obama the green light at the moment. I think the Senate will say yes, but with the way how unpredictable the House is, I think there is a moderate chance they will say No. What Obama does after that, I have no clue.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
And there is a very good chance it will cause more deaths than the entire civil war has to date. I'm beyond sick of this. Hugely disappointed in meeting terrorism with more terror. That's the best of the best can do evidently.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sooo, nothing cooling down this morning - quite the opposite in fact.
Well hell.
I really hope this is all saber rattling.
I think I'm going to be wrong.

peace

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Sooo, nothing cooling down this morning - quite the opposite in fact.
Well hell.
I really hope this is all saber rattling.
I think I'm going to be wrong.

peace

What im wondering is....what all has Assad done after the gas incident since Obama first said he wants to strike? Instead of the US striking in a split second, he now has had all this time while waiting for a yes/no vote in the US Congress. Has he begun "prepping" so to say for his retaliation?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

They All Say That.

2nd Line.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Assad has the capability to bomb the U.S that would certainly put a shock into a nation that is used to waging war on targets that don't hit back' they might even attack with sarin gas,they could cause serious damage if they get a sub in range of the east coast.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Imagine this scenario. Because its an unthinkable one. The USA Is about to attempt to force Syria to be under 5000 year old primiitive, beheadings, stonings, cut off your hand, burka's BROTHERHOOD, and has elected a president who's brother is the financial manager for the MB.

Never thought in my lifetime people could be this stupid except that word doesnt come close, don't have a word to compare.

WAKE UP AND STOP THIS NOW.

And I would never give into this tyranny even if my whole country or world was slaughtered by these felon brutal demons. Would rather the universe super nova'd.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If Americans actually allow this to happen without grabbing bullhorns and getting by the millions in their elected pimply faced mcdonalds worker employee's faces, ie all public servants and make it stop, then they are personally the ones beheading children and babies, and like the videos that are out there, impaling boys with poles up their rectums. Its all on your hands. All my life waiting for people to stand up.

These beings have earned demon status. And no one with any conscience would ever give into to evil, ever. Never give into evil, never do it.

As for their demonhood, it walks like a duck.....its a duck.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Look at it like this.

You are in Assad position, you watched what they did to Saddam, murdered his family, chased him into a hole, dragged him out live on world TV and hanged him for the world to watch.

You also see what they did to Gaddafi, killed his family, chased him into a tunnel, dragged him out, let a mob beat him up, sodomize him and murdered him live on world TV.

Now knowing this, and the fact they are now bearing down on YOU.

What would you do ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

. [color=gold] You are in Assad position ...

What would you do ?

I'd quit killing civilians,
and do what the World Says.

Mike

edit on 5-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Mike

Who are you directing that comment at ?

Obama or America as a whole ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

What would you do ?

Yes, then I'm sure they'd just leave him alone.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Telling the world "you'll never surrender", didn't work so well for Saddam, Mubarak and Gaddafi either.

His fate is sealed. Now we can speculate how it is goin to happen, if we want to.

But your question is an interesting one. Can you even imagine to be in Assad's shoes, or Obama's or Bush's or Putin's. Can you imagine being directly responsible for mass murder. I know i can't.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

. [color=gold] You are in Assad position ...

What would you do ?

Mike

Perhaps if those 'civillians' you mention stopped lobbing chemical weapons around killing genuine civillians, car bombing innocent children in market places and open areas and murdering priests and others by decapitating them with bread knives, cannibalising victims and generally trying to turn Syria into a extremist Islamist mega state, maybe Assad would stop defending the majority of Syrias populations using his forces.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Perhaps if those 'civillians' you mention stopped lobbing chemical weapons around killing genuine civillians, car bombing innocent children in market places and open areas and murdering priests and others by decapitating them with bread knives, cannibalising victims and generally trying to turn Syria into a extremist Islamist mega state, maybe Assad would stop defending the majority of Syrias populations using his forces.

Someone should be the bigger man and go first.
Assad is pretty tall isn't he?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
news.yahoo.com...

I saw this come out earlier. Looks like Syria is saying basically "everything is on the books" if they are attacked.

In an exclusive interview with AFP, Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Muqdad said Syria had taken "every measure" to retaliate against a potential strike, but refused to provide any clue as to what that might mean.

"The Syrian government will not change position even if there is World War III. No Syrian can sacrifice the independence of his country."

If the US Congress does say yes to Obama, and we start lobbing missiles at Syria, I think the region will erupt, probably something "similar" to Vietnam. The East supplying some of their most advanced tech vs the West's.

However, Im still not sure Congress will completely give Obama the green light at the moment. I think the Senate will say yes, but with the way how unpredictable the House is, I think there is a moderate chance they will say No. What Obama does after that, I have no clue.

I have a clue: he will go to war anyway

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Grouchy more then happy for America to be Al-Qaeda's air force.

Who cares about those murdered on 9/11 and all our soldiers killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, ain't that right Grouchy.

Ooh rah merica.

Thankfully, i know not all Americans have your dim view on the world.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Grouchy more then happy for America to be Al-Qaeda's air force.

Who cares about those murdered on 9/11 and all our soldiers killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, ain't that right Grouchy.

Ooh rah merica.

Thankfully, i know not all Americans have your dim view on the world.

This between Bashar Assad and I,
just don't get in the way.

Mike

(Reuters) - United Nations investigators said on Monday they had expanded a secret list of Syrians and military units suspected of committing war crimes

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38am EDT
Reuters

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It won't give up because it's all about oil pipelines and religion.
ATS Thread - Syria is about Oil Pipelines and Religion
This is MUCH bigger than Assad playing with chemical weapons.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This between Bashar Assad and I,
just don't get in the way.

Mike

Yes. Or you'll Youtube him to death, with 'clever', appropriate sound bite clips when you can't find your own words.

edit on 5-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join