It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophets of Pain: True Prophecy as Regards Syria on Youtube? Woah!! WOAH!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
Seems the guy in the second vid believes Syria is a stepping stone to Iran (being the real target), in a attempt to keep the reserve currency.
I also think it may have to do with the central banks. Not alot of countries left without one.

The totality of motives seem impossibly complex and vary from country to country and even player to player.

In one of the links I posted above it talks about how Britain & France were early instigators in making accusations of Assad gas attacks to the UN. So everybody wants to raise some hell in Syria for their own piece of the pie strategy.

And Iran...well we've been hearing those war drums beat for awhile now and here we are pushing into their backyard. Bet Russia's tune gets a little more Bearish if/when Iran gets some focused military attention.

When I start thinking more fondly and respectfully of the U.N. than I do my Uncle Sam...then I know something is very wrong with my head. Hmmmm. Can we add Makeover for the U.N. to the complex list of "reasons" I'm starting to wonder? THAT is a scary thought. Coming soon, world-wide, to a town near you. Your new Big Cousins: NATO Soldiers.

Gloabalism can't come until the M.E. is controlled?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
Seems the guy in the second vid believes Syria is a stepping stone to Iran (being the real target), in a attempt to keep the reserve currency.
I also think it may have to do with the central banks. Not alot of countries left without one.

The totality of motives seem impossibly complex and vary from country to country and even player to player.

In one of the links I posted above it talks about how Britain & France were early instigators in making accusations of Assad gas attacks to the UN. So everybody wants to raise some hell in Syria for their own piece of the pie strategy.

And Iran...well we've been hearing those war drums beat for awhile now and here we are pushing into their backyard. Bet Russia's tune gets a little more Bearish if/when Iran gets some focused military attention.

When I start thinking more fondly and respectfully of the U.N. than I do my Uncle Sam...then I know something is very wrong with my head. Hmmmm. Can we add Makeover for the U.N. to the complex list of "reasons" I'm starting to wonder? THAT is a scary thought. Coming soon, world-wide, to a town near you. Your new Big Cousins: NATO Soldiers.

Gloabalism can't come until the M.E. is controlled?

EXACTLY!

Every member of the UN security council is in cahoots, it's a game. The world is controlled, the divisions are for arms sale, the Oil is needed so India and China can remain true players, religion must be seen globally as a vice that only causes destruction IF a global economy and stability is to exist.

<< 1  2   >>

join