It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chessboard of World War III ( How Syrian events could unfold and China occupies USA)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Could we really be heading for WW III?

At the moment with the way congress is, I have no idea. I don't know if they're going to say OK to bombings. I think the Senate will say yes, but I have no idea what the House will do.

If they say yes, and missiles start flying and Syria actually puts up a fight, I think it could pull the entire region into war. Im sure some of the most advanced tech from places like Russia will show up and it could turn into another Vietnam.

news.yahoo.com...

Syria said Wednesday it was mobilising its allies against a possible US-led military strike over a suspected gas attack and would never give in, even if a third world war erupts.

"The Syrian government will not change position even if there is World War III. No Syrian can sacrifice the independence of his country."

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The thought of China troops in Mexico are noting new , what is new is the world has changed the US stands in the way as it always has of the RED menace it has not gone away just been hiding in the shadow's What could do us the US harm is 20,000 the want to do harm in on the US up from Mexico: Drug cartel, China, DPRK , Russia and any gruop(s) on from this list:

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

12/17/2004

al-Qaida in Iraq (AQI)

6/17/2005

Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)

3/5/2008

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)

3/18/2008

al-Shabaab

5/18/2009

Revolutionary Struggle (RS)

7/2/2009

Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)

1/19/2010

al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

8/6/2010

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)

9/1/2010

Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)

11/4/2010

Jundallah

5/23/2011

Army of Islam (AOI)

9/19/2011

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

3/13/2012

Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)

5/30/2012

Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)

9/19/2012

Haqqani Network (HQN)
3/22/2013

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)
are they in Mexico? whom can say they are not? the truth is we do not know, Texas has been under attack so too has AZ and NM www.usborderpatrol.com... we just do not hear about it, only if we happen to shoot back and hit kill one of theirs. Prayer rugs, Iran Russian and China books have been found in the SW deserts as far back as 1998. go a head and say the cold war is over , the new worldwide war is just warming up the US is the main Target they are just waiting for the right time to hit. Syria is the fuse

edit on 5-9-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Sand F to you , I do not agree fully with the article, but it does have a point or two:

we should all be aware of the US is open to an invasion from Mexico, and China could lead the way, think this all BS think again news.xinhuanet.com... from the link

Chinese, Mexican defense ministers hold talks on military cooperation
English.news.cn 2010-09-02 14:02:40

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
About 15 years ago a magician use holographic technology to make the Statue of Liberty disappear. Today is possible that the same technology can make American Jet fighters invisible .

In 100 years all American ICBM's could very well be invisible until they actually detonate

Today the Chinese have an Air-craft carrier that does not work

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
China would need a land army larger than has ever been assembled in the history of the world in order to invade in the US. Then they would need one about 10 times larger to occupy the US with any measure of success.

The US will easily spot any sort of military heading towards the US. They would be stopped immediately. Even if they had millions of troops sneak in across the southern border, they would get torn apart in a day. They would have no possible way to rule the air. The US can maintain air superiority over countries thousands of miles away, they can do an even better job in our own airspace.

How are they going to keep supply lines open? Their millions of troops are going to need a huge amount of supplies. Those supply lines are easy to severe being so close to the US.

Other countries think twice about facing off against the US on their own soil, let alone an actual invasion of the US. The US, China, and Russia can not possibly be invaded with any measure of success with things currently as they are. Maybe in 10 years if the US goes through a civil war which drastically weakens the military the Chinese could launch a sneak attack. But that's also pretty unlikely.

People that worry about China invading the US don't seem to have any idea the logistics that mission would actually entail. It would be D-day multiplied hundreds of times over. No country on this planet has the capability to project that much manpower and equipment all the way to the US.

The Chinese would have to fight their way north through south america and Mexico, how do you think they will be able to do this without the US noticing? Their troops would be a red stain covering all of southern mexico before they got anywhere close to the border. And any sort of sea landing is even more ridiculous.

I've yet to read a single way China could get enough troops here without getting cut down in the process. China could put up a hell of a fight if they were invaded, but they could not do any invading. If they tried this it would be WWII all over again, as in the Americas would be left basically untouched while the rest of the world burns. America is just too far away for any world power to touch with anything short of nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

yea well if you only knew how easy it would be for a hand full of well trained infiltrators could harm the US, 20,000 is an over count.... a few hundred could do it in a matter of hours. I will not post how or say where this would be done, do not want to give out ideas or Gov secrets, but yes it is posible.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

If a 100 or so agents infiltrated the US they would all end up dead...been their done that.

There is not way in hell such a mission would be successful.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by James1982

yea well if you only knew how easy it would be for a hand full of well trained infiltrators could harm the US, 20,000 is an over count.... a few hundred could do it in a matter of hours. I will not post how or say where this would be done, do not want to give out ideas or Gov secrets, but yes it is posible.

I don't disagree.

But harming the US, and occupying the US are two totally different things.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

same thing was said pre 9/11 and we all know what a few did on that day in 2001.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
OMEEFING

20,000 infiltrators into the part of the USA in which every nutcase in the country happens to live.

2 days of Chaos, then they get pulled through the streets torn to shreds shot an executed in public and butchered.

I'm on the mogollon rim... I have 100 bucks that says I take 25 with just a bow by myself, and my dogs get a few too LOL (wolf hybrids)

Aside from there just being locations and individuals like crazy rednecks with advanced degrees like myself....

IT'S NOT CHINESE DOCTRINE YOU SILLY GOOFBALLS

"PEOPLE'S WAR" Immigration, demographics and property purchases, they come in droves the invasion is already underway and we welcomed it, they will NEVER fire a shot, there are counties in Cali at over 50% Asian population... Vancouver is known as HONGCOUVER, I'm in Northern AZ and I wanted to change bank cards last week and there were 6 Chinese families in line ahead of me for new accounts.

We are idiots they will never use Tanks lol... Smiles and bank cards

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm more afraid of the US Government using their militarized police pigs to shoot and subjugate us than I am of an invasion from the Chinese.

The idea that the Chinese would make their way into our mainland from the south is laughable, the only way I believe that is if the US undergoes a massive economic collapse/civil war

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
And so it continues

02:52 GMT: While calling for reconciliation and denying his government used chemical weapons, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al-Mekdad told the Wall Street Journal

if the US attacks Syria, Damascus would strike back not only at Israel, but also neighbors Jordan and Turkey if they participate in hostilities.

"Once the war starts nobody can control what will happen," he said. "We believe that any attack against Syria will definitely result in chaos in the entire region if not beyond."

So just as the article suggests, Israel would be first in the firing line by way of the Syrian Blackmail card.
edit on 5-9-2013 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

Sand F to you , I do not agree fully with the article, but it does have a point or two:

we should all be aware of the US is open to an invasion from Mexico, and China could lead the way, think this all BS think again news.xinhuanet.com... from the link

Chinese, Mexican defense ministers hold talks on military cooperation
English.news.cn 2010-09-02 14:02:40

Thank you for the link bekod, a very interesting piece there that also includes Mexicos support for China against Tibet which is also mentioned in one of the scenarios.

MEXICO CITY, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie met his Mexican counterpart Guillermo Galvan Galvan here Wednesday to promote bilateral military cooperation. Liang, also China's state councilor, said that Mexico is China's good friend and partner in the Latin American region, adding China attaches great importance to developing ties with Mexico. China is willing to boost its military ties with Mexico and deepen bilateral military exchanges and cooperation in various fields, he said. Liang thanked the Mexican government for its support to China on the issues of Taiwan and Tibet. Galvan said China is a great country, and Mexico has high expectations for boosting its military ties with China. The two sides can strengthen exchanges to expand military cooperation, the minister added. Liang also met Mexico's Navy Minister Mariano Francisco Sainez Mendoza, and both sides agreed to promote military exchanges and cooperation.

Many thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

Could we really be heading for WW III?

At the moment with the way congress is, I have no idea. I don't know if they're going to say OK to bombings. I think the Senate will say yes, but I have no idea what the House will do.

If they say yes, and missiles start flying and Syria actually puts up a fight, I think it could pull the entire region into war. Im sure some of the most advanced tech from places like Russia will show up and it could turn into another Vietnam.

news.yahoo.com...

Syria said Wednesday it was mobilising its allies against a possible US-led military strike over a suspected gas attack and would never give in, even if a third world war erupts.

"The Syrian government will not change position even if there is World War III. No Syrian can sacrifice the independence of his country."

Hi Buni11687
Looking at your quotes and similar MSM quotes across the entire internet, I cannot ever recall a time in my life when so many news agencies are talking about the possibility of WW III. Of course such titles are perfect attention grabbers and I'm sure that the media circus are enjoying this news boom. I sincerely hope that it turns out to be just that. A news boom as opposed to a weapons boom.

What I cannot understand however, is why the entire world community is not calling for a ceasefire in Syria, and demanding talks and negotiations instead of attacks. It does seem that some countries are hell bent on military action which I believe will solve nothing. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks for your input.

edit on 5-9-2013 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Interesting article, but I'd have to presume North/South Korea would become involved in what would be WW3, although the article didn't mention them. Afterall, Kim Jong Un has been in the spot light of the media for the best part of this year up until a month or so ago.

TBH I wish we (British) would side with the Russians and put Obama out of his misery, for the sake of the US population!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A Chinese invasion of the United States is impossible. Certainly, attempting to move through South America would be suicide. Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia and Panama itself would not be able to shield Chinese troops or naval forces, even if they wanted to, and would not step into battle to aid China. Marching troops through the roof and wide terrain of Mexico and Texas would be all but impossible. If the United States was truly threatened, a counter offensive would be launched via bases in Japan and South Korea, likely with the aid of these nations, and China's military overextension (they are also invading Taiwan in the original scenario) would mean that border cities like Shanghai and Beijing really would fall within a week.

This is all a non sequitur, however, as China would not launch an offensive because of any action the United States may take in Syria, or any other Middle Eastern nation, for that matter. The author of that post does not understand economics if he believes that China "moving to a system backed by gold" would save China from the harsh fallout of declaring war against their biggest buyer.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jalbrook

The chinese are all over south america and latin america - they're building housing, and soccer stadiums and financing a lot of agriculture - They don't have to "fight" to be there - they already are = and welcomed.

Why do the nutty democrats keep saying "Let them all in - don't fight illegal immigration" but they want to disarm the american population?

This is as planned as the "syrian WW3" scenario - it's about destroying the liberty and freedom of the united states of america's population - it's funny to even write that, as I feel it's gone already.

obama has done everything he possible can with the help of TPTB to destroy american's economy, freedoms, and liberty - and "culture" if you can call it that.

Americans have been sold out completely.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Jalbrook

The chinese are all over south america and latin america - they're building housing, and soccer stadiums and financing a lot of agriculture - They don't have to "fight" to be there - they already are = and welcomed.

Why do the nutty democrats keep saying "Let them all in - don't fight illegal immigration" but they want to disarm the american population?

This is as planned as the "syrian WW3" scenario - it's about destroying the liberty and freedom of the united states of america's population - it's funny to even write that, as I feel it's gone already.

obama has done everything he possible can with the help of TPTB to destroy american's economy, freedoms, and liberty - and "culture" if you can call it that.

Americans have been sold out completely.

There is a difference between political and economic presence and military presence. The United States also has substantial ties to South American countries economically and politically. 78% of all exports from Mexico go to the United States, for example. Other South American countries have similarly built their economies around the United States. They would not aid the Chinese military at the cost of their own nations' well being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join