It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ineresting Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just figured I'd share this here on ATS, nothing crazy or anything, just a site with interesting content. There is quite a variety of subjects, my favorite section so far is the "misconceptions" and "truth" section:

www.zyra.org.uk...

www.zyra.org.uk...

The site is pretty old school looking as far as its layout and what not, but there were some interesting pages I figured were worth sharing. I'm not making any claims as to the accuracy of the site, I have not nearly come close to reading the whole site, but what I've seen so far seems to be accurate.

edit on 4-9-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Right on. I'll see your Ineresting Website, and raise you a dirty joke... Superman is flying along, over a beach, when he sees WonderWoman lying nude on her back on the beach. He thinks to himself, I wonder if I could fly down there real fast and "make out with her" real quick and then fly away in the blink of an eye... Hey, I'm effin Superman, so you KNOW I can! >
So he flies down there, makes out with her real quick and flies away in the blink of an eye. "WTF was that?" Asked Wonder Woman. "I don't know but my butt hurts pretty bad all the sudden" replied The Invisible Man.

No but seriously though...Cool Website!
The first one I noticed was an article called "Earth is smoother than a snooker ball" I think it was snooker. It's a UK site and we play pool in the US, not snooker, but it was one of those weird UK sports like snooker, um the one with the big wooden hammers where you hit that croquet ball through the little- wait that's it- Croquet! And then there's the one that's like baseball but with a flattened bat, oh that's cricket! Then there's the one where old ladies make afghan blankets.. oh yeah, that's crochet! Then there's the guy who killed a bear at the age of 3... davey CROCKETT. Then the thing they use to get into space... Come on... You got this... Shuttle? Lunar Lander? Oh, no, I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for was Rocket. That's 400 points the Johnson family can steal if they get this next category right... And I thought to myself, you know what? (i havent read the article yet so I am just speculating at this point) I bet if you took a pool ball and enlarged it to the size of the Earth, then by that comparison, Earth may very well be the smoother

join