It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 and Who Cares - Personal Example

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am sat watching the news and reading the internet worrying myself sick regarding the Syria conflict.

Just popped downstairs to discuss the elevation in America with my family.

There all sat watching Big Brother on the TV !!

BIG BROTHER !!!! What the Hell.

I have tried to interrupt to talk about the vote in America and apparently im disturbing them?

Is this happening in homes across the World? Is this why we are doing nothing to stop this action without a UN finding?

To be honest it has disturbed me, shame on these people.

(Apparently I just moan about everything, Grrrrrr. )

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

You are quite literally, not alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No one cares, because they don't understand what is about to happen. Even John Kerry seems misinformed on the situation.

If you look at the generals speak, they are kind of skeptical because they know that this is not going to be easy as Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Vietnam - we aren't fighting insurgents, but a country on par with us for weapon tech.

Honestly, I might take advantage of the fact that there is no competition for smart thinking right now and get ready.
edit on 4-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
I am sat watching the news and reading the internet worrying myself sick regarding the Syria conflict.

Just popped downstairs to discuss the elevation in America with my family.

There all sat watching Big Brother on the TV !!

BIG BROTHER !!!! What the Hell.

I have tried to interrupt to talk about the vote in America and apparently im disturbing them?

Is this happening in homes across the World? Is this why we are doing nothing to stop this action without a UN finding?

To be honest it has disturbed me, shame on these people.

(Apparently I just moan about everything, Grrrrrr. )

Don't be afraid... It is unlikely you will die!
Go join you r family and relax.. what ever happens is going to happen
no point in worrying.

Chillax

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

without a UN finding? ,,,,,,,,,actually already anlyzed in Stockholm,,yes too Saren Gas
so question is does humanity,,U.N,, permit use of saren gas on a human.?after it has been used.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Somewhat unlikely, I guess you could be right.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Only worry about things that you can do anything about. We can do little if anything about what the government plans. If something big happens, I guess things will get interesting and you will have something to tell your kids in the future.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes mate you are definitely not alone,I called my parents today to ask them whats going to happen if WW3 starts,Then answer i got is come home fast and get all your money out of the bank.I'm working for 1 and a half year in Cyprus, 291 km/181 miles away...I really dont know what to do,i've decided to stay a little more and see how things go.Do you think there might be a lockdown in this island?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I think Rigel is right. If you are in the U.S., we might see a large part of the world go to crap over this.. But unless there is a collapse internally, there's no reason to "bug out" here. Well, also unless nukes fly, which I doubt.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I thought I was alone. I just watched the senate hearing and feel quite literally sick to my stomach. I have no words really anymore to express how bad I am feeling about this. I think this is it guys, and I just ask God for protection. I am in Algeria, a Canadian, and if this shtf here I am out of here.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Isaiah 41:4
Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
I the Lord, the first, and with the last;
I am he.

Mark 13:30
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

"this generation" are WE this generation?
edit on 4-9-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Isaiah 41:4
Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
I the Lord, the first, and with the last;
I am he.

Mark 13:30
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

"this generation" are WE this generation?
edit on 4-9-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

It feels like it, and it feels like somehow in past life maybe we were chosen to be here. I ask God for strength to discern right and wrong in this craziness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yup, I've been saying it over and over.

No one cares. No one except the types of people that visit sites like ATS.

No one WANTS another conflict, but they are more worried about the economy and what's on TV. Most Americans haven't even been outside the country before, and have a very narrow world view.

Every time I've traveled outside the USA I see tourists from all over. I hardly see any from the USA. I see a TON of Australian people, lots of Brits...some Canadian, French people too. It's funny being an American overseas and hearing English being spoken. I haven't made such fast friends in an airport before!

No one cares about some people they've never met or will meet -- in a country that doesn't make their iPhones or Nike shoes. No one wants their kids dying in a senseless war, but everyone's to tired of 10+ years of war to do anything about it.

There won't be any protests or petitions, and next election cycle things will be so bad we'll be begging the same people to continue their jobs because they have the "experience" to save us. No one will want to risk voting in all new people, because by that time our country will be in shambles. Why risk someone new that has no idea what they're getting into?

Americans are tired of the news, everyone just wants to put their feet up, drink a beer and watch the game. Folks in the USA have the attention span of a gnat anyway, and holding their attention on war for 10+ years has burnt everyone completely out.

Nope, we're going to war to enrich our corporations with defense contracts.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I suppose that's the worry, will the kids of the World have a future.

Surely to God people have to be interested in this situation.

This one is not going away if you ignore it.

Just got a great new job with a Chinese Company as well. Pah.

Fingers crossed for some common sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

It feels like it, and it feels like somehow in past life maybe we were chosen to be here. I ask God for strength to discern right and wrong in this craziness.

You know what, its funny you should say that.

I feel exactly the same way.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You are not alone. For this American I just dont' know what to do, or what I can do. So I talk to my family about it they do respond and I prepare for just in case SHTF scenerio.

I already informed my fiance that if we drop bombs in Syria I will be pulling cash out of my preverbial sock that I have stashed to purchase more Ammo, Water and Food. Sadly, I feel this is the only thing I can do with a Rogue Gov't.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I get the feeling that world leaders today don't understand the repercussions of a nuclear war, in the 50's and 60's it was a frightening time and people where afraid for a good reason but now it's like they think a nuclear war is not that big a deal. I don't think they understand what power and devastation a H-bomb has.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I believe if the u.s. starts a war with Syria, I believe we the u.s. citizens will be paying for it internally. We do not want a war period. The citizens of this great nation will reject the idea of another war that was lead by lies from our government.

The more we abandon the idea of this mess, the dictatorship will begin to gear up and bring martial law upon us.

Oh yes if ww3 starts, we will be under restricted lockdown here in the u.s.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, that's why we're in the trouble we are. A lot of people have no idea who our VP is let alone whats going on in the world. As long as it doesn't effect bar nite, Big Brother ( lol ) hair blowers, tanners, and plastic surgery... They don't care. Until...... It's at their back door. Many of these people you will be shooting when the SHTF because they've done zero to prepare.

However: The latest Polls do reflect that. 90% polled do NOT WANT this crap w/ Syria. At least our pollster's care.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

"we were chosen to be here",,u mean it wasnt involuntary,,???? now u tell me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join