It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Leaders, are They Demonically Possessed or Just Naturally Evil and/or Stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Its a statement came out of logic...

Its my personal statement that they do not exist and majority of others.

If demon's exist, then the opposite should exist, and just like god, fairies and unicorn, i do not believe in them until i see them or proven otherwise.

That demon worshiping cult is same as any other organized group, a cult mentality build on superstition, using their figurehead to commit crimes.

The circular argument is sort of invalid, it needs to be proven first before it can be analyzed. I have had Luciddream, sleep paralysis and possibly astral projection, and i have seen countless things in it, but i do assume they are demons or anything demonic.

Anyway, sorry for off topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My bets are GREEDY,stupid,SELF SERVING,stupid ,EVIL,stupid .In that order

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Figure out how DNA mutated into the definitions of Psychopath, and we might have the reasons.

The Levels and Stages are what makes them all tick.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think it's just plain old human stupidity and greed. The best way to control people is through fear. All these bad things happening are intentional and it's all about keeping the people in fear in my opinion.

Romans 13
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

But then again, maybe they are "god's servants" like the bible says?
edit on 4-9-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Based on my research, what I have found is that there is a balance to everything that happens on this Earth. Just as there is the good, there is evil. You can't have a up without a down. Earth is a free-will zone in which path you want to chose light or darkness and God allows evil to exist so we can chose and know which side we want to be on, "hot, cold but not lukewarm."

The leaders of the world as we know it are mostly puppets and do not have the real power or say in what happens naturally on this planet. They follow the order of what's given to them. The Secret Societies of the world have claimed that their orders come down from the Supernatural, just as there are servants of God, there are servants of evil as well. God's servants mission is to free people from natural thinking to become spiritual thinkers. Lucifer's servants mission is to trap people with natural concerns in efforts to stunt spiritual growth.

But don't think too much about it because the deeper you look into who's behind the world leaders the more disturbing and lost you will become because you won't know for sure if it's the truth or the truth they want you to believe.

I once started with "who's behind 9-11?" then I became obsessed in looking down the rabbit hole, when i found myself looking at "channeled information" that I literally was losing my mind on reality and the foundation I had built my life upon. And also that is the problem with channeled information, you don't know whos on the otherside." There definitely are dark entities feeding information in the mainstream to us but they disguise themselves as angels like the doctrines of Abraham & Ester Hicks and Neal Donald Walsh. Very deceptive and dangerous doctrines to listen to. Evil is not stupid it's very wise and powerful, we have no idea how long it has been around and where it has been around, don't underestimate it.

You can even venture into things outside this planet and density but one day God showed me in dream that I'm looking into things that will be outside of my protection. You become vulnerable to what you become aware of, some doors shouldn't be opened trust me.

Focus on the basics, what you can do to serve others and yourself in the midst of the darkness. Let your light so shine than others can see your good works and give glory to God. Don't let their "show" distract you from what's important and paralyze you with fear.
edit on 5-9-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Xaphan
They aren't 'possessed' or 'evil'. They are just greedy. Greed is a natural human trait. We evolved to be that way, as those who were the greediest had a better chance of surviving, and those who had a better chance of surviving were able to reproduce more, therefore it became a trait that was biologically hardwired into us. Politicians and rich people just seem more "evil" because they have the power and ability to take what they want. Us plebeians are greedy too, we just don't have the power to screw people over like our overlords do.

I understand that science takes the fun out of spirituality and all that, but biology has an answer for pretty much everything.

Occam's razor.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Occam's razor insists on the simplest answer and yours is not really that simple. "Greed" is not a part of our nature but survival instincts are. A person will take from others to ensure survival of his or her family but the majority of people would stop there.

To go beyond basic survival is when you cross into greed. Greed is not inherent in most examples in nature, either. I animals kill and gather what they need. I don't see animals sit on a lifetime's worth of food for "just 'cuz".

So, to explain greed and the need to screw over others, you need more than a "hardwired" excuse because I do not believe that malicious greed is hardwired into anybody. That's just something selfish people say to feel better about themselves.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Cuervo because: soften.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, considering that the U.S. is Beast central...

...demonic possession isn't out of the question. Jesus did say the love of many would grow cold, so the whole world going to hell in a handbag...fits right in there.

I however, think it's just good 'ol fashion greed and lusting over those natural gas deposits that could bring in mad $$$ and everyone wants a slice of the pie.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The reason the leaders of this world are increasingly acting like puppets is because they are. They are under the influence of the true rulers of this world. They are the fallen ones. And none is more under their influence than the Baron Jacob himself, and they all worship at his feet. Baron Foy knows the truth. He's not known as the Dark Lord for nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Our battle naturally and spiritually are from the sources we cannot see. It is not human flesh and blood we wrestle against.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

There may exist secret groups but how do we know if its sinister?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
To go beyond basic survival is when you cross into greed. Greed is not inherent in most examples in nature, either. I animals kill and gather what they need. I don't see animals sit on a lifetime's worth of food for "just 'cuz".

Except we're much smarter than animals, aren't we? We have the logic to plan for the future, and this is where the greed part comes in. Grab everything now before anybody else can and save it for later.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
All of the above?

My honey and I have been discussing this recently, and it does almost seem as if an evil has just taken hold and chosen to not let go. Maybe it really is just time for prophecies of all kinds to start coming about. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense anymore. I have never heard of a government coming out and threatening to rape a world leaders daughters for example. The whole world seems to have lost it, and the most amazing part of that is how few people even notice what is happening. In this age of technology, when we have instant access to news and world events, even fewer people choose to see past the reality that our governments have created for us.

edit on 7-9-2013 by woodsmom because: Missed a word

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10pm Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, Cuervo, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Show thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join