It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Leaders, are They Demonically Possessed or Just Naturally Evil and/or Stupid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Something is really, really screwed up and it seems to be accelerating.

World politicians and leaders are pushing the world into World War III. Assad killing civilians by the hundreds of thousands. Putin backing Assad. Obama backing Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda. Hassan Rouhani. Lil' Kim of North Korea. The Saudi Royals trying to drag the USA into their proxy war. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who wanted the world to plunge into chaos so that his imaginary 12th Imam could come make the world Muslim. Today McCain was foaming at the mouth calling for big war. That idiot John Kerry pretending to be a real war veteran backing Obama's war drums and mocking Rand Pauls peace calls. Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas and Hezbollah.

I know that this has been happening for as long as human history has been recorded. But it really really seems that things are speeding up and that these people are getting even more stupid about it all. It's surreal.

Is this supernatural ... or is it just humans naturally being war mongering idiots and this time it's just that they are being even more stupid than usual??

I'm sure that the atheists will say that there is nothing supernatural about it. That's fine. They could be right. But I'd like to hear from people who believe that there are other worldly forces that can effect human behaviors. What do you think??? Supernatural elements working overtime .. or just the usual human stupidity??

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think anyone who attends/has attended the events at Bohemian Grove should be suspected of demonic possession. Of course, that is not to exempt those who have NOT attended.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know that this has been happening for as long as human history has been recorded. But it really really seems that things are speeding up and that these people are getting even more stupid about it all. It's surreal.

God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

bump

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It is the effect of restricting life to silly, petty affairs. Nothing supernatural though. No politician believes life is more than just politics. Some of us will argue that its just basic animal instinct.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What I fear is people in power, who may feel it maybe their duty to usher in prophecy.

What ever is at play sure as hell seem like they want Isaiah 17 to happen, and there are fanatics on all sides of this.

From Israel, to Saudis Shia vs Sunni, to good old american politicians who may pander to the religious right.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is the reason words like "The Powers That Be" and "Illuminati" come into play.

They're hidden alright. It's because they are made up from the spiritual world of darkness, not the physical one. That's why no one knows who really pulls the strings.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

then why do certain politicians join secret societies that partake in bizarre sacrifice like rituals. Why has more than one politician and royal family members been implemented in ritualistic sex rituals with children. There is a darkness surrounding politics, that darkness brings power. Exactly what that darkness is, is the true mystery.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

There is an obscure scripture that says it is wrong to wish for the end of days and we should be praying for the opposite but I have never been able to find it,

edit on 123030p://bWednesday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Well .. it's looking like the world leadership has lost it's wrestling match with evil.
Really. It's so freak'n strange.
I mean .. we've had these people acting nutty and war-hungry before.
But never like THIS.

I mean .. Obama clearly said he had a red line. Now today he's saying that he never said that.
And Obama expected us all to believe that he never said that he had a red line.
And McCain. I swear he's turned rabid.
It's like they are so excited about WWIII starting that they dont' care about us seeing the evil.

I don't know how else to put it. It's freaky. Really freaky.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

All we can do is sit and watch.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I know people hate scripture but that is all I have to offer you.

I believe the Bible is a guide through the past into the present and the future.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormdancer777
There is an obscure scripture that says it is wrong to wish for the end of days and we should be praying for the opposite but I have ever been able to find it,

Pray that you are not put to the test?? Matthew 26:36-46; 14:32-42; Luke 22:39-46; John 18:1.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Demons doesn't exist, so i guess its human's ugly side.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I mean .. Obama clearly said he had a red line. Now today he's saying that he never said that.
And Obama expected us all to believe that he never said that he had a red line.

I haven't been keeping up with the Obama "red line" stories, but was curious as to whether or not he's trying to claim that he was only quoting Netanyahu when he used those words. Either way, we know for sure that he said that the use of chemical weapons will not be tolerated.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are they really setting the stage for the destruction of Israel?

Iran and Syria said if they were attacked they would strike Israel.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

Iran and Syria have been saying that for years. The truth is, they can't even unite their Muslim counterparts.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

thats a pretty bold statement. You must have the life experience of 1000 men. Me personally in my life experience I have found nothing the proves or disproves demons. But just like aliens they are very much a part of our story's, history's and beliefs. maybe they are the same thing just with different labels. Fact is man, you cant prove your statement just as someone else cannot prove your statement wrong, and in circels we go.....

but then wrap your head around this. Someone believes in demons, groups pray for them and conjure them, sacrifice , and rape, all in there name. Those people that do this are some of the most richest most powerful people in the world. but its probably just a coincidence.........

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Normally I do not believe in invisible entities demonic or not but in this case maybe we should err on the side of reason and burn them all at the stake. Just to be sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Have you ever wondered how Obama, Kerry and so on would come across if they posted on above top secret?

I was reading about Kerry on another forum – there was Kerry’s statement followed by posts about it from the forums users – so the thoughts and opinions of those other users where just as available to me and the rest of the world as was Kerry’s and those users came across as more thoughtful/witty/intelligent and so on then he did – I think the human race has finally just outgrown its leaders.

However

Hollande ‘village idiot’

www.thetimes.co.uk...

President Putin draws a cats ass on a school white board

www.dailymail.co.uk...

so my answer is to your question is - Stupid

edit on 4-9-2013 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm going to tick box D: All of the above.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They aren't 'possessed' or 'evil'. They are just greedy. Greed is a natural human trait. We evolved to be that way, as those who were the greediest had a better chance of surviving, and those who had a better chance of surviving were able to reproduce more, therefore it became a trait that was biologically hardwired into us. Politicians and rich people just seem more "evil" because they have the power and ability to take what they want. Us plebeians are greedy too, we just don't have the power to screw people over like our overlords do.

I understand that science takes the fun out of spirituality and all that, but biology has an answer for pretty much everything.

Occam's razor.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join