It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, the Chief War Monger, Abandons Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
McCain has been going steadily downhill four about 5 years. Everyone should review his speech from the republican convention in 2012- it was truly insane.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Surely Obama Binlying & Co. can be ripped out of office for treason if he goes ahead with it?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
McCain has been going steadily downhill four about 5 years. Everyone should review his speech from the republican convention in 2012- it was truly insane.

Don't even know how you go around ATS with that avatar anymore, Obama has lost any and all credibility.

Syria will be his next scandal.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
Why so surprised? I've been saying for years, (especially around the time since he took on Obama), the guy is a freak and a phony. For god's sake, the aura of nuts just glows all around the guy.

I just don't get how anyone couldn't see it. Maverick... more like maniac.

edit on 4-9-2013 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

Totally agree - however, the same can be said for around 90% of the losers, traitors and whores who comprise the senate and congress of the US. Really - this kind of behavior is surprising?

All that has happened is that some of the real agenda is leaking into the public arena without it being properly sanitized by mass media. If the internet did not exist, everyone would be crying out for more blood.

Nothing has changed with their rhetoric or their actions - the only thing that has changed is that the internet has allowed more people to be acquainted with actual evidence and information that shows that the govt manufactures it, and then uses MSM to create an aligned paradigm.

This is nothing new at all - the only thing that is new is that I no longer feel like the only person in the world who can see it.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Don't know if it was said/reported yet in this thread, but McStain was also found playing poker on his cellphone during the hearings. Can most people get away with playing games while at meetings at work? And this guy thinks this is such a big deal and that we should get even more involved in a war there than Obama intends, that he plays games while the hearing takes place, i.e. when US military experts and State Dept. people are being questioned.

Arizona is very lucky to have such a hard-working psychotic warmonger as a senator. The nation is only slightly less fortunate; if only there were 99 more McStains, what a country this would be. Just think if he had been elected president, he could be playing online poker during all his cabinet and national security meetings.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Again everyone agianst obama and his cabinet.

wake up guys, atleast he didnt get us into the iraq I , iraq II and afghanistan war. HIS people didnt fail us on 9/11

so sad seeing most of us being brain washed by Fox news.

And yes the war on syria is needed, te syrian regime along with the iranians , are a repository of terrorism , we need this to happen now and lose 10% then leaving and waiting for them to become stronger and lose 80%.

Wake up already!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
He's too busy playing poker on his iPhone to care .

What a jackass.
I don't believe for a moment he's changed his mind .
This is more about pomp and circumstance .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by waelkd

Didn't he say we would be out of Iraq and Afghanistan before his first term ended....didn't he say he would close Guantanamo ...
Ummm,he lied ,and he's leading us into world war three for NOTHING .

we have no business in Syria,especially when its a manufactured event .
That's ALL THIS ADMIN DOES.Is manufacture events so they can control everything .

In a word ,this administration SUCKS

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
reply to post by waelkd

Didn't he say we would be out of Iraq and Afghanistan before his first term ended....didn't he say he would close Guantanamo ...
Ummm,he lied ,and he's leading us into world war three for NOTHING .

we have no business in Syria,especially when its a manufactured event .
That's ALL THIS ADMIN DOES.Is manufacture events so they can control everything .

In a word ,this administration SUCKS

*you do realize our troops were pulled out of iraq in 2011 "based on bush time table"

*Pull out of afghanistan, and let the iranians have an escape corridor to china.

*Guantanamo : why would we close a place holding people who aided,planned ,contributed to 9/11 and other terrorist attacks

Seriously , pull your head out of the sand.

Logic not even once, Brainwashed.jpg

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by waelkd

So what do Iranians have to do with any of this .
I guess you never heard any of Obama's lies...errrr election speeches.
These are his words not mine ...
Pull your head ..out of ....somewhere ....

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by waelkd

wake up guys, atleast he didnt get us into the iraq I , iraq II and afghanistan war. HIS people didnt fail us on 9/11

And yes the war on syria is needed, te syrian regime along with the iranians , are a repository of terrorism , we need this to happen now and lose 10% then leaving and waiting for them to become stronger and lose 80%.

Wake up already!

I don't watch Fox News or listen to right-wing talk shows. My comments regarding McCain are based on McCains observed actions -- things he has acknowledged, no less. Frankly, I resent anyone casting the aspersion that because I think/feel the way I do, that I must be under the sway of the right-wing media. The fact is, I am not under the sway of the MSM in general -- unlike yourself, apparently. And how exactly is criticizing McCain the same thing as criticizing Obama, mindlessly or otherwise?

The argument "Hey, at least Obama isn't doing what Bush II did" is not a compelling argument in discussing Obama's or any congress person's views/policies on Syria, particularly since Obama has doubled down on government secrecy and violations of the Constitution, and is now trying to get us into another war based on no firm evidence nor on any legal basis -- just as Bush II did.

Enough with the making excuses for this administration, you Obama apologists -- particularly as this thread is about the demented nut McCain, rather than about Obama.
edit on 5-9-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I don't watch Fox News or listen to right-wing talk shows. I comments regarding McCain are based on McCains observed actions -- things he has acknowledged, no less. Frankly, I resent anyone casting the aspersion that because I think/feel the way I do, that I must be under the sway of the right-wing media. The fact is, I am not under the sway of the MSM in general -- unlike yourself, apparently.

The argument "Hey, at least Obama isn't doing what Bush II did" is not a compelling argument, particularly since Obama has doubled down on government secrecy and violations of the Constitution, and is now trying to get us into another war based on no firm evidence nor on any legal basis -- just like Bush II did.

Enough with the making excuses for this administration, you Obama apologists.

yeah yeah keep telling that to yourself, your brainwashed. period.

haters gonna hate, potato gonna potate

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think he's lost his freak'n mind. Seriously. He's been pushing for this for a year. Now that he can taste the blood and smell the gunpowder, he's snapped. Something is really really wrong in DC ...

The war hawks are blood thirsty. These are the psychopaths that people keep electing into office.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

yeah yeah keep telling that to yourself, your [sic] brainwashed. period.

haters gonna hate, potato gonna potate

I'm the brainwashed one???

That's a hoot.

This thread is about insane McCain and his warmongering ways, and you somehow twist that into saying everyone is hating Obama.

And as far as the phrase "haters gonna hate" goes, it is just about the most inane phrase going around on this site these days. It's a pointless, insipid ad hominem attack.

Obviously you have got nothing better as a rejoinder to what I said -- let alone any argument of substance,

You claim that all the people in this thread criticizing McCain regarding his stance on Syria as well as any also criticizing Obama on the same subject are brainwashed by Fox and friends. This is not the case. Try looking at my posts in threads dedicated to putting Obama down on this that or the other thing -- what I call the knee-jerk Obama haters or detractors. I challenge such people. However, I don't blindly accept everything he does as you evidently do.

And the best you got in response is "haters are gonna hate"??? How incredibly pathetic.

As far as tubors go, I'd rather be a potato than a spud, like somebody else I know of.
edit on 5-9-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by TheIntellectualDom

Figure out when Human DNA mutated and created the 'Psychopath' .....

then maybe we figure out the answers.

Some people are at more advanced stages perhaps ?

psychopaths are part of nature, some species they have excelled.

In humans I would like to know when others humans became so immobilized to psychopaths...Oh yeah.

Mind Control!..

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why does media pay attention to this John McCain?!

Even the most primitive human on this world must recognize that this human is sick and needs medication and Guantanamo!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wake up already!

You clearly do not even have a basic understanding of the situation going on over there in Syria.

You want to aid Al Qaeda in Syria. Be proud that you are not only spewing untrue facts, but you are also condoning treason.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At the end, McCain may be an old fart, brainless but dangerous the reason for that is that he have enough power behind his back in Washington from the years of servitude to the military private complex, Remember the Carlyle group they are the ones that profits from wars around the world, they manage the funds of most of the big giants profiteers of war in the nation Like Halliburton.

What McCain, The Bush family and Cheney wants they get.

They want war in the middle east since the late 80s and they are getting their wishes come truth one country at a time.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I almost commented on the same thing. It's bad when supporting the president completely dictates a persons own credibility.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Sadly that comes when people disregard history and facts taking into consideration that history tends to repeat itself when it comes to the private interest in the nation government behind the presidential seat, everything in the last ten years accomplished by the warmongers and profiteers is starting to look like deva vu over and over again, they don't even care to change the scripts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join