It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finally joined.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have been lurking around ATS for YEARS! It is one of my favorite past times. I mean, there is so much here that I would never have a dull moment. I have not joined because I feel I don't really have much to offer up in regards to theories, experiences and the like. And, I still don't..... but I figure that since we are all gonna be living in a NWO soon
, I may as well jump right in and see what I can learn!
I really do love so many of the topics here. I don't always read them late at night, but when I do, I close the curtains!
Anyway, I hope I can make some new friends (everyone around thinks my theories are nonsense, so I keep quite most of the time). And, perhaps I can contribute in some way from time to time!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Cool intro !

Welcome to ATS !!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelsdh
I have been lurking around ATS for YEARS! It is one of my favorite past times. I mean, there is so much here that I would never have a dull moment. I have not joined because I feel I don't really have much to offer up in regards to theories, experiences and the like. And, I still don't..... but I figure that since we are all gonna be living in a NWO soon
, I may as well jump right in and see what I can learn!
I really do love so many of the topics here. I don't always read them late at night, but when I do, I close the curtains!
Anyway, I hope I can make some new friends (everyone around thinks my theories are nonsense, so I keep quite most of the time). And, perhaps I can contribute in some way from time to time!

Nicely said and done! That pretty much sums up why I joined ATS tonight. See you on here!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Welcome to ATS...here's your Welcome Cookies...enjoy...

Des

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

HI Chels, nice to have you here.

Helllo Son.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Hi chelsdh,

Welcome to the ATS, pull up a stump and enjoy the show.

Muzz

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome, chels.
Your theories won't be nonsense here. You should feel right at home here in the ATS family. Feel free to ask any questions!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This may sound silly, but I haven't felt this welcomed in a long time. Thank you all!!!!!! I stay home with my three kids (2 in school, one still at home), so I don't get a lot of interaction with adults. It's kind of maddening! But I do enjoy being with my children. I think any stay at home parent has to be a bit crazy!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Glad ya joined. I am a stay at home mom of one, he is in school. I do get to work now so I don't go too crazy!! hahah!
Enjoy your stay

peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~
edit on 3-9-2013 by natalia because: added e to blue

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
OH you'll make fast friends here! This is one of my only places to talk to anyone about what I deal with everyday! A lot of people couldn't handle my theories or the supernatural side of me, so a lot of people aren't my friends anymore. But here that is all welcome! Get those 20 posts so you can start firing your theories and ideas out there!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for forever, as well. About time we joined!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

It appears you'll fit right in. Hope to see you around!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've been lurking around here for a few years as well, I made my profile a couple months ago but I still never really posted anything, I mostly come on here to find some interesting news or random information. I also tend to keep my thoughts to myself because most of my friends are either Christian and get mad when I talk about some theorys or they just aren't as into conspiracys as I am.

Well I hope we can enjoy ATS even more now that we're contributing members!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SublimeSkeptic

Well, I am Christian too, but I don't let that stand in the way of my theories or theories of others! A very open minded Christian!
It's funny, because it makes me think of a church goer I know (who happens to be fairly intelligent) says that dinosaur bones are really just rocks in the shape of bones! Oh my goodness, my chin dropped to the floor!
Some people. ......

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Welcome. This place is...well...amazing!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

That's the new thing these days - Young Earth Creationists, or YEC's, they weren't around much when I was a kid. About adult interactions - that's definitely a learned skill, imo.

After college I had / have it rough. Luckily, a lot of stuff that was cool in high school, like video games, punk / rock music, Magic: The Gathering, board games, D&D and stuff is still cool with peeps in my age group -

while the younger crowd isn't showing up much to Friday Night Magic groups. Hmmm...

top topics

join