It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Prison is a breeding ground for a deadly fungal Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
blog source

The relocating of prisoners to these valley fever-infested prisons only complicates California’s notorious reputation of prison overcrowding. The Supreme Court ruled that the state’s high prison population amounts to cruel and unusual punishment and mandated that the state must release 10,000 inmates. However, earlier this year, Gov. Jerry Brown claimed that “the prison emergency is over,” refusing to heed the Court’s demands.

reference link

We Don’t Need To Comply With Supreme Court Prison Overcrowding Order

I'm not too surprised by this news, it seems par for the course?
Sociopaths aren't that hard to identify anymore?

I mean, prior to unleashing the assault against Americans in their homes, wouldn't it make sense to eliminate the threat of prisoners braking out?

I suppose infected prisoners can contaminate anyone they encounter, so if they break free, maybe will be used by the sociopaths to spread the contagion?

advocacy organization

'09 article

Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well I think the people of the State of California have a lot of explaining to do.

Look at this mess. They've had overcrowded prisons SO severely for so many years straight, the Super Court had to get involved. State OR Federal level Super Court? It means it's out of control.

Why blame California? Well, heck guys! It seems all they ever had to do was elect Jerry Brown for another round of Governor after his unbroken success in the late 1970's ( eye roll ) in the same job. What could go wrong??

Jerry sees a problem like prison overcrowding leading to public health crisis? It's no challenge to that man! He simply declares it's no longer an emergency. See how that works?

So why didn't they elect him 20 years ago, if an idiot's declaration is all it takes to solve deadly problems?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
California's prison overcrowding problem would be greatly relieved if they would legalize marijuana and let anybody imprisoned for it go free. It's not like it's a violent crime for godssakes.

Putting an 18 year old in prison for a joint, or in prison for 20 years for two plants in a closet, is insane, unless of course your real goal is black/transparent ops source of cartel cash.

It has nothing to do with what is reasonable or what helps society.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I thought it might be helpful to post the symptoms of valley fever for those that are concerned:

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff
Valley fever is the initial form of coccidioidomycosis infection. This initial, acute illness can develop into more serious disease, including chronic and disseminated coccidioidomycosis.

Acute coccidioidomycosis (valley fever)
The initial, or acute, form of coccidioidomycosis is often mild, with few, if any, symptoms. When signs and symptoms do occur, they appear one to three weeks after exposure. They tend to resemble those of the flu, and can range from minor to severe:

Fever
Cough
Chest pain — varying from a mild feeling of constriction to intense pressure resembling a heart attack
Chills
Night sweats
Headache
Fatigue
Joint aches
Red, spotty rash
The rash that sometimes accompanies valley fever is made up of painful red bumps that may later turn brown. The rash mainly appears on your lower legs, but sometimes on your chest, arms and back.

Valley Fever
edit on 9/3/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I appreciate it.

I'm having a "look at that sociopath" and "let's end his/her political career" with a vote of "NO-Confidence" kind of day today...

Would a sociopath agree to letting a box to vote/check "no-confidence" on an election ballot fly?
edit on (9/4/1313 by loveguy because: key words inserted

top topics

join