It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Bust Shocking “Drug-Fueled Orgy” In Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Police Bust Shocking “Drug-Fueled Orgy” In Michigan

A “drug-fueled orgy” was broken up by police in Michigan on Sunday.

Officers came on the scene around 2:30am. They were shocked to find five women dancing on a stage naked, with men filming them.

A couple was also found having sex in the lodge, with more men filming it.

The ironic part? The building where this all took place, in Battle Creek, is right across the street from the police station. WWMT-TV reports that the building has been used for such activities in the past.

The building is called the Masonic Lodge, and houses a secret society called the Freemasons.

Link to Story

Now I am not much into the conspiracies surrounding the Masons, but this looks to be a great big OOOPPSSSS on their part.

Masons have always, in my experience, been those of high moral character and family values, but even if they did not participate, how could they have allowed this to happen in their lodge?

Shocking I tell you

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a few judges and professors had an orgy so what,

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
a few judges and professors had an orgy so what,

Agreed.

So long as they are adult and the sex was consensual...who cares who sticks what in whom?

I certainly don't.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Oh, someone has a lot of explaining to do, I'm thinking. I can't even begin to imagine, if this is all accurate as the story presents it, how the Masons as a whole react to this. I've always understood the Masons to be people of integrity and about putting real work into maintaining it with a set of values just a bit above the average.

It'll be a sad thing if this is somehow indicative of what is happening to even that very old brotherhood. Downright depressing, I'd have to admit. Lets hope there is some more to this in explaining how it's a one-off fluke or something.
edit on 3-9-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was advised by a GREAT Member that this was already posted Here

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join