It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do support our president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247
reply to post by Carreau

So your saying Reagan should have been impeached, right??

During Reagan's terms when did Congress vote No for military action and Reagan ordered it anyway?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Dominicus

Since I don't know this "truth" please tell me what you think it is. Tell me what your classified briefing says.

I don't watch CNN by the way.

You want classified briefings? See wikileaks, Manning, Snowden.

You want to see who is really running the operation? Read some books like Behold the Pale Horse, The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, anything you can find on Skull and Crossbones, US Military Complex, find books from ex-Generals, Ex-Military.

Do some some research on who funded 9/11, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, how the constitution has been trampled, the atrocities of both Bush & his Dad (especially find out which companies made billions from invasions on Iraq/Afghan and whose names are on those companies), Clinton, Reagan, the BS runs so deep......

The only way I can possibly fathom that anyone would support Obama and really think the Government is legit (Esoecially after recent news) is if you are someone who lives under a rock and doesn't know blue from red. ANd your on ATS of all places?????

Read some posts on ATS about Obama and then you'll begin to see clearly......

Sheesh, I understand some average joe plumber who has no idea about anything under the sun, but an ATS member......."scratching head"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Yeah - I am sure it is better to launch cruise missiles at them - come on.

Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Obviously I don't know you, dear, but by the way of your post I pretty much got an idea of what you are trying to accomplish, see been a member in this board for so long does come with certain knowledge after reading thousand of post from different point of views and those that are not so pointing at something at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominicus

Yeah - I am sure ATS know exactly what intel Obama is getting right now.

Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Nyiah

Yeah - I am sure it is better to launch cruise missiles at them - come on.

Joe

That is not desirable, either. What would be better would be listening to what the citizens of our own country want, which is staying the heck out of their war. End of story there. Every time we stuff our noses where it doesn't belong in foreign problems, we make the situation much worse and leave the country far worse off than before we muddled. We have the Reaper's Touch when it comes to "helping" other countries, rather than Midas'.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Congress has not voted.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Nyiah

Yes - scaring them might work.

Joe

Might? And if that fails hey presto WW3 except it will be the US against the rest. Perhaps Al Qaida will stick around and help you out.

I believe you are wrong in thinking the US is more advanced than anyone else.
I believe you are wrong in thinking the US scares anyone

I'm not sure why you believe it's your job to tell others how to live their lives in their country.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg - I have no idea what you are talking about .

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.foreignpolicy.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">CIA files prove US helped Saddam Hussein as he gassed Iran
You don't really want to go there, do you Joe????

History reveals who's side and what the u.s. govs motivation is. Do you really want me to keep revealing the truth???? Or would you rather remain in a bubble of your own beliefs????

Not that easy to believe the POTUS anymore when you see what the last potus has done in the past, all things that become revealed if you just dig a little
edit on 2-9-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaxsprat

If that is how you read it.

Let me ask you - shouldn't we expect our military to be much more advanced than any other - we spend more in a year than the other top 15 countries combined.

Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Look I already stated in my first post in this thread that if obama orders a military strike without a Yes vote from Congress he will be in violation of Article 1.

I don't know why that is hard for you. Then YOU bring up Reagan should've been impeached, and I asked when did he order a military strike without Congress Yes vote and you ignore my posts. I'm sorry if you don't like differing opinions and how the Constitution is worded, just say as much and I won't post in your threads.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Sure - go on - and then tell me what the hell that has to do with 2013.
Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You should know this, unless you post more information on why you are supporting your personal opinion compare to what the other members are posting with links, your thread is going to look like trolling.

So get to work and post more information, because personal opinions is just that personal.

You support the president so what next,

You believe that attacking another country will prevent ww3, Why?

You believe that the president is doing this in the best interest of America and the world. how?

But have not explained yet what is influencing your opinions. Why?

Three pages, perhaps four of just one line posts is no going to cut it for me and other members.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Jaxsprat

If that is how you read it.

Let me ask you - shouldn't we expect our military to be much more advanced than any other - we spend more in a year than the other top 15 countries combined.

Joe

We spend all this money on military, but have to borrow money from China to buy the gas for the,tanks, ships, planes, copters.

Yeah, that's a genius move.

We are losing to China by becoming a slave to the debts we owe them and Japan.

Money would be better spent on infrastructure, job creation, fix the dam highways, bring back all the factories.....

U really have no clue

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Well, we don't support you. So...for a singular American like yourself who has fallen for the same repeated sales line of WMDs in the hands of "dictators," I'm sure you don't mind my saying..."GOOD FOR YOU." If you can be fooled repetitively by your own free-will, and you can't see what is directly in front of you, then willful ignorance must be your schtick. I won't argue against it.

But, for the more "critically" thinking individuals who cannot help but to see a "pattern" forming, its hard for us to demean ourselves so easily as to let the ignorance saturate what is known as LOGIC.

Take care...and, we'll see who history paints as "treasonous."

By the way...you're in the GROSS minority now. Meaning: - Rhetoric like yours is no longer "popular."
edit on 2-9-2013 by NewEye77 because: to add.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Sure - go on - and then tell me what the hell that has to do with 2013.
Joe

History repeats itself. Can anyone guess where syria got its chemical weapons/sarin guess????

All you have to do, is look back at history to figure it out

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And the answer is: ding ding ding ding........

US arms al-Qaeda in Syria, ignores fallout: Analyst
edit on 2-9-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Good points.

It is all of course my opinions only - all any of us has is our opinions.

Feel free to cut off this post if you think it appropriate. There is nothing I can put my finger on exactly - except I do believe that if there is not some game-change we are about to go to WWIII this year. God knows, I thought it would be next year anyway.

If you want to email me privately I would be happy to give you my academic background, family background and books I wrote - but if you are a moderator you should be able to just google it.

Joe

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I agree with you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join