It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian government behind 'massive chemical attack'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey guys havent posted in a while and wanted to throw this out there

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sound like France is easy ready to go see whats happening over there
I wonder if he will get any friends to join him?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

So basically France has the responsibility this time to release the dodgy dossier? I don't know why i even read or watch the news any-more, it's all lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The french will surrender as soon as they get there.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Surrender then get invaded by Syria

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.dailyrecord.co.uk... so many tangled lines to the whole story so many lies half truths

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"It would undermine the credibility of the United States of America and the president of the United States. None of us want that," he said.

So the main reason the US want to attack Syria is to not undermine the president of the United States. Great. Kill some innocent people to save Obama from embarrassment. Way to go US.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The world would be a quiet place if we all saved face by murdering 100's of people

edit on 2-9-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Surrender then get invaded by Syria

Now that would be funny.!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Large thread already exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
To copy and paste a post I made on another thread...

Britain will still be involved if France goes ahead.

French-British Defence & Security Co-operation

Just not militarily. Quite interesting just what co-operation we have with one another as nations.

Here's just some snippets that stood out for me.

Air to air refuelling and passenger air transport. We are currently investigating the potential to use spare capacity that may be available in the UK’s Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft (FSTA) programme to meet the needs of France for air to air refuelling and military air transport, provided it is financially acceptable to both nations.

And..

Combined Joint Expeditionary Force. We will develop a Combined Joint Expeditionary Force suitable for a wide range of scenarios, up to and including high intensity operations. It will involve all three Services: there will be a land component comprised of formations at national brigade level, maritime and air components with their associated Headquarters, and logistics and support functions. It will not involve standing forces but will be available at notice for bilateral, NATO, European Union, United Nations or other operations. We will begin with combined air and land exercises during 2011 and will develop the concept before the next UK-France Summit and progress towards full capability in subsequent years. The Force will stimulate greater interoperability and coherence in military doctrine, training and equipment requirements.

Plenty more in the link, so as it stands Britain has an obligation to France. We are helping if they go in, no doubts about that.

Link
edit on 2-9-2013 by RAY1990 because: added link

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971
The french will surrender as soon as they get there.

And to urinate on your comment, the French are not pushovers...

French military

French military history

Wiki links I know
but they sometimes get things accurate. BTW I am English... an Englishman just kind of stood up for France. Who da thunk it eh?

Deny Ignorance dude

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
well if france is going to do this,nostrodamus said they will be on the receiving end of a nuke,france falls!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Agreed, The French have very modern equipment and they have some of the best soldiers in the world.
Also they have a national pride which is almost on the par with the Americans and the Uk eng/scot/wales/nire

However they also have a large muslim young population (anyone who has traveled through France will know this) who will not be to happy with government decision to attack.

My money (with sadness in my heart for us humans) is on a false flag in France to get all the other "allies" on side...

By the way I am British English too although I do not like labels......I am a human being ..,. cant we all get along??????

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

That was rather weak and seemed rushed for the media.

top topics

join