It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Kerry Caught Using Fake Photos to Fuel Syrian War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Off topic.
Your signature?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that infowars was not a credible source, and not meant to be taken without a heaping grain of salt?

So? Some people are under the impression that ATS is not a credible source either. But MOST people are now aware that the main stream media is not to be trusted at any cost.

Yeah, there are a lot of books available exposing MSM deceptions and distortions. I'm reading one called Flat Earth News by Nick Davis. Citizen Journalism is the way forward which needs all our support.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Secretary of State John Kerry opened his speech Friday by describing the horrors victims of the chemical weapon attack suffered, including twitching, spasms and difficulty breathing.

Attempting to drive the point home, Kerry referenced a photograph used by the BBC illustrating a child jumping over hundreds of dead bodies covered in white shrouds. The photo was meant to depict victims who allegedly succumbed to the effects of chemical weapons via Assad’s regime.

However, it was later exposed the photograph used had been taken in 2003 in Iraq. It was not related to Syrian deaths whatsoever and was later retracted.

www.infowars.com...

Gee, kinda like good ole Powell and his little vile.

I am SO sick of lies!

Fake photos, fake Israeli intercepted phone call, and FAKE ACCUSATIONS against Assad. A triage of lies!

Goddammit. Someone help us. We're screwed.
edit on Mon Sep 2nd 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Wow, sounds a lot like his made up stories in front of Congress about the horrors he personally witness during his 4 months in Vietnam. These guys all feel like they can say anything and get away with it, unfortunately they can...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That picture was also used falsely elsewhere, maybe for Libya, I forget where for sure. Has Carrey fell out of his tree, he is looking more and more the Eejit.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
""Bombshell: Kerry Caught Using Fake Photos to Fuel Syrian War""

Of course !!

They use these tactics to fool people into believing what they want people to believe.

Then they get exposed and 'retract' and use all available excuses for failure to justify.

But the point was already instilled into peoples' minds.

besides, there's 'proof' that both sides have used gas attacks in Syria.

And what difference does it really make anyway ?

With over 100,000 dead in Syria from 'conventional' weapons, who cares about chemicals ?

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING coming from the sloppy schlock Obama Administration needs to be taken as a possible (probable) lie.

They have an impeccable 'track record' you know !!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Okay, now I get it, Carrey used this a year ago. The Photographer that took the picture protested about it then,

www.marcodilauro.com...

Look at the blog date is is this time last year, 2012, It seems he took it off a BBC report..which was inaccurate, Oh dear!

I will add that the infowars post, which is current, does imply that Carrey did use it again, but that their own link is to the 2012 story. I think infowars need to clarify their current story.
edit on 2-9-2013 by smurfy because: Edit.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So there should be an intervention against the US regime who fights illigal wars, killing many thousands including children, and is planning to start yet another war based on lies.

Just a little intervention, missiles on military targets, not to oust the regime.

Id suggest just a small number of well placed missiles would do the trick - Whitehouse, Wall Street, Federal Reserve, CIA headquarters, NSA data centers, Rockerfeller estate, Warburg household, Morgan villas .. you get the idea.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
reply to post by benrl

Actually those were skeletons and remains from mass graves found in Iraq in 2003 that saddam was responsible for and the bags were being sent for DNA testing for the families.

My mistake, made the same error a secretary of state and former governor made... better run for office.

As for the Member PMing rude pm's about the comment, bring it into the thread and not in a pm k?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

My mistake, made the same error a secretary of state and former governor made

No SoS claimed they were dead Syrians. You claimed they were dead Iraqi's killed by Americans. Two completely different lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by benrl

My mistake, made the same error a secretary of state and former governor made

No SoS claimed they were dead Syrians. You claimed they were dead Iraqi's killed by Americans. Two completely different lies.

Isn't that better, out in a thread where snide comments and digs at maturity level can be out in the open, real discourse can be accomplished.

I won't edit the post either, as I said made a mistake my bad, and Ill leave my error up for all to see.

MY point still stands, the US needs to cleans up its act before accusing others, far to many americans have died, and innocent civilians, all based on POLITICIANS lying.

IT needs to stop PERIOD.

These guys have zero credibility, but you nit-pick, so they weren't the ones we killed, fine, worse they where ones Iraq killed and we did nothing then.

So why now?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'm not arguing the point of military force in Syria, I don't want the US involved. But when you make false claims about Americans killing Iraqi's in a picture that wasn't the case you are just as wrong as SoS using that pic. There are enough crimes there is no need to invent more, plus it diminishes actual events when the discussion is muddied by falsehoods.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by benrl

I'm not arguing the point of military force in Syria, I don't want the US involved. But when you make false claims about Americans killing Iraqi's in a picture that wasn't the case you are just as wrong as SoS using that pic. There are enough crimes there is no need to invent more, plus it diminishes actual events when the discussion is muddied by falsehoods.

Im sorry, my mistake, Americans aren't killing Iraq's.

Just didn't have the right picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Data center was made to withstand a nuclear attack.

Just so you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The BBC got slated for using this pic again for the Libya mess also. They had to apologize.

Cant believe Kerry tried to pull of the same trick.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah, there were never that many bodies piled up in one place, I've seen the real pictures. Meanwhile, what is this, the WWF?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971

The BBC got slated for using this pic again for the Libya mess also. They had to apologize.

Cant believe Kerry tried to pull of the same trick.

We need to get this right, all the information I have is that Carrey used this picture last year, the infowars story is misleading, and their link is also to last years story, and as stupid as that was, I can't see Carrey using it again THIS year. Essentially the Op's thread title is correct, but relates to last year. So, unless we can substantiate that Carrey did again use this picture in the last few days, it is foolish to continue, and what's more it's also unclear when the BBC acquired the picture, and if they already had used it in an Iraq story.
In edit, apologies for the wrong surname, should have been Kerry, Mia Kulpa.
Anyway here is Kerry's Friday speech.

So, around the 5.40-6.15 mark is he referencing the Iraqi picture in some kind of Deja Vu? What has been deemed as a powerful speech is torn to shreds if the reference is true, much of the rest, is dictatorial, "We know" "These are facts" other stuff like the Assad chemical weapons team on the ground, people knowing to don gas masks, and what happens? they throw over rockets with the stuff, this is bull for our delectation IMO.
Better still, make up your own minds, I'm pissed with all these contrivances.
edit on 2-9-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
CNN caught doing the same type of thing, and how can we forget Syrian Danny?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Man, when InfoWars is providing legitimate fact finding, you know we're in trouble.

But will the MSM media mention this lie by Kerry? Will even Fox???

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The NWO problem is that these guys they've put in power are not all that smart. And you really can't have smart people because they'll figure out a way to take advantage of them and be a threat. So we get a bunch of flunky stooges( this administration being the worst ever, even worse than Bush 43) who try to stage these con jobs and it blows up in their faces.
But it at least gives us some hope that the American people apparently don't want involvement and at the very least don't have much faith in the governments ability to gather the facts and make the right decisions. The government is losing credibility and we're beginning to become comfortable ignoring them. That's a good turn of events by all accounts.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The only reason that the government and the politirats uses deceit against the American people for propaganda is because they actually believe that the people in this nation are dumb and stupid.

Perhaps some are but the majority are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join