It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Navy Senior- "I Didn't Join the Navy To Fight For Al-Qaeda in a Syrian Civil War!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would like to add...THERE IS NO STOPPING THIS.....just know that when this one starts it will not end till the dust has settled....and that is the time to stand up....that is when the real war begins....after this when we are being told how good it is...how the one who calls themselves the saviour emerges and says he is the messiah....that is the time to stand up and fight....that is the time when what is left will blindly follow...people will be led down that rosy path believing they are following someone worthy of their blessing...because they step in after the slaughter and people will be ready to believe anyone who wields the slightest of power to lead us out of this hell in which we as sheep followed right into this mess....THIS IS THE TIME TO FIGHT.....when the dust has settled ...that will be the time to stand up....as if you are to go against this being you will be condemned to death as a hater.

Learn NOW that the time to fight is when it seems there has emerged a true messiah....a saviour of mankind....THIS my friends is when ....when we as humans have been slaughtered to near extinction....and the billions of bodies rotting in the streets becomes common place where the dregs of society living in this aftermath are lied to by the one holding the biggest stick....THAT is the time to stand up against the evil within.....WHEN we as humans are weeping for the loss of our loved ones....TIME to take a stand and fight from within....THAT is the time to know who you are and what your willing to do to secure yourself from eternal slavery....KNOW this and we will all succeed....FAIL to understand this and we lose our human race.

NOTHING ...is going to stop this...

WINNING ....comes after we lose......and that is the time to wake up.....those who speak against this new leader will be killed....those who fight this leader...will be killed.

WHEN we are at our weakest we will be most vulnerable....that is the TIME when we will have to be at our strongest....REMEMBER THIS.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
He's a Naval NCO.

Not very senior.

Chief Petty Officer First Class.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
He's a Naval NCO.

Not very senior.

Chief Petty Officer First Class.

Correction there hauss - it's Chief Petty Officer (minus the First Class).
Master Chief Petty Officer (MCPO) = E9
Senior Chief Petty Officer (SCPO) = E8
Chief Petty Officer (CPO) = E7
First Class Petty Officer (typically LPO for Leading Petty Officer) = E6
Second Class Petty Officer = E5
Third Class Petty Officer = E4
Airman / Seaman / Fireman = E3
Airman / Seaman / Fireman Apprentice = E2
Airman / Seaman / Fireman Recruit = E1

The Navy doesn't officially recognize NCO status - but typically First Class Petty Officers (E6) and above are considered NCO.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like they are claiming the photos are fake

Syrian Electronic Army claims responsibility for hacking US Marines website with images of 'servicemen' holding signs condemning military strikes

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I personally find it suspicious that they would hack the images as a form of propaganda but then come back and say ahh just kidding we were just trying to spread propaganda

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Well I'm not in the navy.

I'm an army guy. I've only had cursory exposure to naval ranks.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Taking that oath doesn't, or shouldn't anyway; turn you into some sort of mindless drone. One can be a soldier, and still be an upstanding person. Illegal orders are to be disobeyed, that's implicit in that oath, but you'd better be ready for the repercussions if you're wrong...

I feel obligated to add that without actual experience my 'reading' of what happens in the US ( and presumably mostly everywhere else) army suggest that there will very probably be serious negative repercussions to your career if you are correct or judged to be so; we wont even bother talking about the obvious consequences of your charges being wrong or your charges dismissed. Suffice to say that if you are an commissioned officer or plan on pursuing a career in a volunteer army it would be a bad idea to have principles you will not feel comfortable bending right around the situation. If you, meaning forum readers, ever wondered why nearly two dozen US servicemen and veterans are killing themselves every day of the year perhaps this provides the context.

Stellar

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is truly awesome! I admire these people greatly!

On the negative side, if this catches on and many others do the same, I can see a terrorist attack on US soil with many casualties done by "Syrians" may be needed to change their minds...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

That's ok, not everyone is perfect

JUST KIDDING!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join